Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,120 Part of The Furniture
    zaynab_5 wrote: »
    @GreenTea I'm doing alright wbu?
    Just gutted that I only revised three hours today when I was meant to do six :/

Be kind to yourself @zaynab_5. Time honestly isn't the only (or best!) measure of productivity. I mean, how much did you get done in that time? That's a better measure. Or what have you learned in the revision session that you lacked confidence with or did not know prior to? I believe in you! <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Good morning @Dandelion

Good luck with your vaccine and I hope you have the best time at the cinema! I have heard that the new Spider-Man is a great watch and I hope you find the same =)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Shaunie wrote: »
    It’s not selfish to look after yourself. I don’t know the rules. But I do know that staying in this house with my mum will make me go insane

Self-care is always the most important. As long as you are following the laws and doing it safely to protect yourself and others <3

Honestly, I have largely been shielding indoors for two years, I understand that staying indoors is not always the easiest! And also people have different circumstances which make it easier or harder for them <3
  • Options
    Hey @independent_

I am well thank you. Though, still sleepy as I had another lay in this morning! Would you guess it is university holidays for me? *yawn* How are you this morning?

And you are welcome @Shaunie. I know for a fact you did as it was you posting in the thread which made it a recent thread for me to see for the first time. I got to see everyone's amazing pets! It was a whole other side of The Mix community for me to see. Thank you :)
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    My body hurts. Haven't slept much
  • Options
    Don't know if I should wear trackies or Pjs today. I don't know.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    @Laura_tigger82 I’m sleepy too. I literally slept 8.5 hours and I could easily go back to sleep. I never made it to the shops yesterday so I really need to go today .. ugh
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »

I’d be tempted by PJs lol
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »

I’d be tempted by PJs lol

My trackies are like blanket fluffy inside
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    @Laura_tigger82 having a really hard time at the moment. Lots of triggers, bad memories and just difficult feelings. I haven't slept much at all and just really struggling
  • Options
    I don’t want to go outside. Bleh.
  • Options
    Sod it. PJs are already out so will just use them. Not in the mood to dig through draws
  • Options
    @GreenTea

Oh no, I am sorry to hear your body is hurting and you didn't manage to get much sleep. I hope you can have a restful day and sleep better this evening.

Do you prefer clothes or PJs? Are you going out today? Both of those factors can help you to determine if you would rather wear clothes or PJs today.

For me, I like to wear PJs but I find I feel better if I wear clothes in the day time :)

@independent_

Oh no! I'm glad you had some sleep but that may call for a nap later on once you have done your shopping. Good luck with your shopping :)
  • Options
    Not going out. Got no food in, am tired and just want to curl into a ball and do nothing. Just don't care today
  • Options
    Hi @GreenTea

I am sorry to hear you sound really fed up. Would you like to talk about anything? could you get an online food shop in? or get someone to bring you around some food? I hope you feel better soon :)
  • Options
    Hi @GreenTea

I am sorry to hear you sound really fed up. Would you like to talk about anything? could you get an online food shop in? or get someone to bring you around some food? I hope you feel better soon :)

No point. I leave Wednesday
  • Options
    Hi @GreenTea

Oh, are you moving on Wednesday? Could you at least get some snacks in for the next few days? :)
  • Options
    Not moving, just visiting someone hopefully. Would rather say at my house though
  • Options
    I hope you enjoy visiting them!

If you would rather stay at your house, could you ask them to come around yours instead? :)
  • Options
    No because they wouldn't. They hate driving 200 miles to see me. Rather I got the train to them
  • Options
    Ah, I understand @GreenTea

Well, I hope you have a good time seeing them :)
  • Options
    Ah, I understand @GreenTea

Well, I hope you have a good time seeing them :)

Might not go
  • Options
    Do what you feel the most comfortable with @GreenTea :)
  • Options
    I guess
  • Options
    Have you got your train tickets already?

If so, if you want to go you can :)

If not, could you use your train tickets on a different day?
  • Options
    No I buy them on the day now because if I test positive for covid and can't go, they don't refund
  • Options
    Even better @GreenTea

As you say, that means you can decide on the day :)
  • Options
    Just spent £32 on rum I haven't tried before
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    :o Alcohol is so expensive these days!

I hope you enjoy it :)