Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    I’m aware and I’m politely saying there is the mute option if you don’t like what we’re talking about
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,522 Skive's The Limit
    I mean just because you wrote the thread you don’t make the rules. Wherever I go I can’t speak about teddy cause you tell me not to. Even on beat. Like teddy is everything to me. He helps me so much I’m allowed to speak about him. You can literally mute me. I’m fed up of you telling me to not speak about somethint which is massive in my life
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Actually it's other users on beat.
  • Options
    I've only mentioned it a few times on beat. Others have said it too because I spoke to the mods.
  • Options
    We got a £15 voucher from the hospital charity linked to my work how nice
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Mute me please
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    We got a £15 voucher from the hospital charity linked to my work how nice

Nice!
  • Options
    Defo going into lockdown
  • Options
    Voucher for where
  • Options
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Voucher for where

Got to choose from a bunch of different ones - I got Uber eats as I use that loads at uni 🤣
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Aw my sister is on the phone crying cause i thought she was going to be at home today but isn’t
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Voucher for where

Got to choose from a bunch of different ones - I got Uber eats as I use that loads at uni 🤣

Good chioce 😅 I get £25 a month for covid and I choose. ASOS
  • Options
    @Laura_tigger82 you online?
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    hellooo
  • Options
    lovemimoon wrote: »
    hellooo

Ellllo
  • Options
    lovemimoon wrote: »
    hellooo

Hello how are you?
  • Options
    Need a film I can focus on
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Had a slow day at work today but it's all good!

How are you @GreenTea and @Shaunie ?
  • Options
    Plodding along ya know. How are you?
  • Options
    I'm really struggling. Brewing crisis kinda struggling.
    You home.from work now? @lovemimoon
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    Oh my goodness lots of new posts. Excuse me not catching up fully but hey everyone
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Oh my goodness lots of new posts. Excuse me not catching up fully but hey everyone

Hello how are you
  • Options
    Hey @GreenTea I’ve had a rubbish day and I’m a bit tipsy on wine. But ah well. How are you? Sounds like you’re having a tough time
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Hey @GreenTea I’ve had a rubbish day and I’m a bit tipsy on wine. But ah well. How are you? Sounds like you’re having a tough time

Really struggling but mod on beat is reassuring and chatting with me. Really appreciate her
  • Options
    I’m glad she’s chatting with you @GreenTea glad you’re able to get some support
  • Options
  • Options
    I’m glad she’s chatting with you @GreenTea glad you’re able to get some support

Yh having a good chat
  • Options
    Hey @Shaunie how are you?
  • Options
    Struggling how are you?
  • Options
    Same tbh. Sorry you’re struggling too @Shaunie <3