Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I look multiple times every day for places to rent
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,565 Skive's The Limit
    Sure
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Gonna take me forever to put bedding back on my bed lol
  • Options
    Can see her tail wagging bless
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,153 Part of The Furniture
    Oh no @GreenTea :/ That is really frustrating and sounds time-consuming too. Could you set up notification alerts for your preferred type and location of housing?

And thank you @Shaunie. You are a star :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Nah tbh I like looking at all the properties. There's some really nice ones that make you want to work hard to achieve
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,923 Master Poster
    The final of Strictly Come Dancing went so well yesterday and the dances performed were absolutely beautiful.
    The winner was Rose and Giovanni.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    @GreenTea

Ah, that's true! Sometimes you are just in awe of the properties :3

@Dancer

Good afternoon! I am glad you enjoyed the final of Strictly Come Dancing. So did me and my household. How do you feel about the result? :3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,678 Legendary Poster
    Going to wrap presents with mum. Might help to take my mind off things
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Yes some nice ones out there!
  • Options
    Threw my clean bedding on my bed and moved back to the sofa. Maybe I'll get round to it later
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,923 Master Poster
    @GreenTea

Ah, that's true! Sometimes you are just in awe of the properties :3

@Dancer

Good afternoon! I am glad you enjoyed the final of Strictly Come Dancing. So did me and my household. How do you feel about the result? :3

They 100% deserved to win.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Finished Chruch was a massive Chruch 7ayk7c0fgkfz.jpeg

Ooh that looks like such a nice church @Shaunie, mines so small in comparison lol
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Felt like concert not a Chruch lol all the singing lol
  • Options
    To nap or not to nap
  • Options
    @independent_

Aww, enjoy! That is one of my favourite things to do at Christmas. Would you like to share what wrapping paper you are using this year? I like seeing anything Christmas themed :)

@GreenTea

I hope you can find the energy to make your bed later. Clean bedding is always lovely to rest and sleep in! I vote for a nap. I mean who would say no to a nap! :)

@Dancer

I agree with you! I am really happy about the outcome too :)

@Shaunie

Ha, do you usually like singing?
  • Options
    Can't go wrong with a nap
  • Options
    I didn’t sing lol just stood there ahh
  • Options
    I’m trying to fill out these crisis sheets before seeing the crisis team and look at teddy crawling under the table and jusy staring at me. Funny lil mcn34jmmk3sm.jpeg
    thing lol
  • Options
    Indeed @GreenTea. I always feel more refreshed with a nap :)
  • Options
    Indeed @GreenTea. I always feel more refreshed with a nap :)

Same or I just need like a 12 hour sleep lol
  • Options
    Me everyday! =)
  • Options
    Haha. Love sleep
  • Options
    Me too :)
  • Options
    Fixes everything
  • Options
    There are other things that can fix things but I agree!

Tea is another :)
  • Options
    I don't like tea

Black coffee all the way
  • Options
    Oooh! Sorry, maybe not tea then - at least not for you. We will replace it with coffee for you :p
  • Options
    Won't sleep it I have coffee ahaha
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,678 Legendary Poster
    It’s nice paper I’m using it’s got reindeers on it! I’ll try to remember to get a picture of it. We had christmas tunes on while wrapping presents.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”