Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    I'd be tempted to kill it @Starlight, but that's probably just me haha.
    No i cant kill it, im not a murderer!! ahaha
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    @aidan tbf a dont really talk to ma chickens about what ive had for dinner lool :lol: I used to have an african grey and she used to bite me all of the time

@Starlight whenever i see a bug in my room or in the house i always give it a name :lol: 
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    I'd be tempted to kill it @Starlight, but that's probably just me haha.
    No i cant kill it, im not a murderer!! ahaha
    screw that think i might have accidentally killed it, it was sat on my wall so i thought if i nudged it, it would fly away but instead it just dropped to the ground and now i cant find it so i hope its dead!!

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,682 Legendary Poster
    @Starlight I'd love to say I'm not either...my partner still calls me the 'bug murderer' after the moth incident a while back. I wouldn't kill them if I wasn't scared of them though ahahaha.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    and before anyone asks for details of the moth incident...just don't ok?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    aff to bed or ill be fast asleep on the pasting table tomorrow :lol: goodnight folks hope you manage to get some kip at some point tonight 
  • Options
    goodnight @liam sleep well!

Yeah im gonna head to bed now that the scary flying thing is gone ahah

• Options
    Goodenight everyone!  <3

• Options
    Sadly I'm forever known as the bug murderer now, hence why it's never mentioned. 

Goodnight @Liam! I promised myself I'd go to bed at 1 but it looks like I'm 6 minutes late at that already!!
  • Options
    Goodnight @Starlight, hope the flying thing stops annoying you!!
  • Options
    Goodnight @Aidan

I'm not even tired yet but I should try to go to bed ahahaha god knows how that'll go. 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Love a bit of torrential rain on my walk to work.
    Anyone got a kayak? Help a girl out 😂😂
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,583 Skive's The Limit
    Im hoping it rains for the rest of today just because i dont want to meet up with this guy I'm suppose to
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    Shaunie said:
    Starlight said:
    I have a really vivid memory from when i was like 3/4 of being chased by geese but I have idea whether its true or not, had nightmares about it though aha
    I defo had this dream. Might of been a dick though not sure. But they was proper big and you know in dreams when you try to run but you cant so youre stuck or youre either running so slowly. Like thats the worst! 
    That's the perfect typo hahaha
    I know. Omg read over it and read dick and big in same sentance and was like wait what did i jusy write 😂😂😂😂😂😂
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    Shaunie said:
    GreenTea said:
    Got to be a multiple tasker when I'm this popular ;)
    Having the same problem lol
    Imagine being popular ahaha
    That would be weird! Haha
  • Options
    I have wet feeet
  • Options
    Nothing worse than having to walk in the rain @GreenTea, I used to have to walk 20 minutes into the town after college and 9 times out of 10 it was raining :( haha
  • Options
    I never got drunk in the end or text to say I wasn't working lol. There was some drama at in the street and police turned up at 4am 😂😂 so I just decided to go into work to get away from it all
  • Options
    I did wonder about that :lol: Oh no, I hope everything is ok.
  • Options
    What that's weird. My last two messages are the ones i tried to send yesterday and just randomly sent now. Yesterday it said "waiting to be approved". And disappeared
  • Options
    Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    GreenTea said:
    Aidan said:
    This thread is great, it'd be great if like @Ed_ or someone could do that maths on what percentage of the mix's posts recently have been in this thread :joy:

80% is my guess
    Okay, have got my abbacus out, and gone through every thread since Saturday :P

Turns out it is around 54% of posts on the boards since this thread started!
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• Options
    Is it the spam filter maybe Shaunie?
  • Options
    Ahh I was well off then @Ed_
  • Options
    So my online classes for the next 3 weeks just got cancelled, I’m so confused!

• Options
    Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    Still pretty high either way for one thread @GreenTea :+1:

FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• Options
    J j jjj hi ubu j bbj
  • Options
    54%! That’s impressive!

@Starlight did they say why?
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    J j jjj hi ubu j bbj
    The heck?? Did I do that? I literally haven't been on my phone since posting in connect 4 😂😂
  • Options
    Nope @independent_ they were all planned and set events in Microsoft teams and on outlook, just got emails saying they cancelled them but the teachers haven’t said anything so I’m confused aha