Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    damn it i was trying to be more supportive 
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Id love to go for a late night walk, but 1 my parents would not approve and 2 i don't dare, might get kidnapped or something. Im a well paranoid person and it gets way worse at night!!
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Liam said:
    Aidan said:
    I used to love a late night walk, but it was quite scary that time a goose attacked me at 2am haha
    HAHAHA omg did you run?

This made me laugh..Im not sorry either 😂😂
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,591 Skive's The Limit
    Starlight said:
    Id love to go for a late night walk, but 1 my parents would not approve and 2 i don't dare, might get kidnapped or something. Im a well paranoid person and it gets way worse at night!!
    Tbh every person i see late at night looks dodgy to me😂. But then i think about the person in day light and im like yeah probs harmless 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Its done! i think :joy: i've submitted it, whether its right or not haha

We talking career ideas? haha i have no clue but probably youth work at this point! 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    nah @Shaunie you'd think differently if you lived around here aha. But to be honest I don't even have to see anyone to feel unsafe its probably worse if no ones around actually. aha

• Options
    I can run along the canal and see how far I get. One day I'll walk to Birmingham along it haha 
  • Options
    At this time i love putting my head out the window. It honestly feels like the most refreahing thing going. I probs look weird to my neighbours. But its like i feel the nice air without being cold and get to be safe at home.  Its just such a nice atmophere at this time. Not noise and clearer air cause of less cars
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    At this time i love putting my head out the window. 
    Wish I could open my window!! stupid scaffolding on my neighbours house is blocking it!!

• Options
    edited June 2020
    Love sticking my head out the window especially in cars my friend always used to have window down ready when she would pick me up from college those were the days! haha 

(shouldn't say stick head out thats dangerous don't do that like just have it open i mean haha)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

• Options
    30 mile long canal...hmm sees like a good challenge to raise fund for charity
  • Options
    sorry @aidan .. still learning :lol: 
  • Options
    You're getting there Liam you can do it! :joy:

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Laine said:
    Love sticking my head out the window especially in cars my friend always used to have window down ready when she would pick me up from college those were the days! haha 

(shouldn't say stick head out thats dangerous don't do that like just have it open i mean haha)
    This is why i love bus rides! Im really missing going on a bus. I love to sit on a bus and the window being open and it feels so relaxing the air hitting me. Makes me soo soo tieed that i purposly stay past my stop and go all the way round just causw i get too relaxed to move
  • Options
    @aidan aye laine is my empathy mentor :lol:
  • Options
    Why am I even still here.
    Go away everyone 😂😂
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,684 Legendary Poster
    I can't run. I can run for about 10 seconds then I can't run anymore ahahaha.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I probably shouldn't run tbh because I'm really wheezing tonight
  • Options
    I've tried @independent_ it has never gone well haha a dash across the road is it for me in this life :joy:

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    I can dance for hours but when it comes to running I've got no chance its so weird ahaha

• Options
    edited June 2020
    Laine said:
    I've tried @independent_ it has never gone well haha a dash across the road is it for me in this life :joy:
    The last time i Ran was when a bus was driving away from me. Awks. 
    In the rain aswell. Such a sad scene 😂
  • Options
    Mines asthma but also... I had a chest infection misdiagnosed for a long time and I ended with pneumonia and my lungs just never seem to of improved 🤦‍♀️
  • Options
    im lucky, i have lots of energy and can run for ages lol
  • Options
    @Shaunie i hate the times i dash for the bus at station and they aren't leaving yet then look like a huge idiot :joy:

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Aidan said:
    Liam loves a run through the Scottish highlands with his kilt and his chickens
    😂
  • Options
    @Laine hahahah same, I can't even walk upstairs without being tired!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    :lol: stop spreading rumours Aidan :lol: we only wear kilts to weddings 
  • Options
    I just sneezed and my chest clicked.  It felt damn good
  • Options
    Bye 
  • Options
    @GreenTea... clicked? I've never heard of that. Bet it felt weird.