Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Bye @GreenTea off for you run? 
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    :lol: Atleast my chickens arent chasing me...unlike your runs which are typically away from geese :lol:
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Nope. Texting my boss to say I'm sick and cracking open a bottle of wine.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,682 Legendary Poster
    Take care @GreenTea, enjoy the run ;) 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    OOOOO!! That's a better idea with the wine ahahaha. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I wish I had some wine! 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,583 Skive's The Limit
    Omg im listening to people argue outside my house 😂. Theyre talking about one was laughing at them. Sounds likw the same guy that started on me for just looking at him. Im defo staying in doors lol
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    @Aidan that looks like a duck to me pal. quack. no very intimidating :lol:
  • Options
    Geese are actually proper scary! Ducks are nice though. They have a dog face beak 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I agree that geese are scary and i would run away from one if it chased me lol 
  • Options
    I have a really vivid memory from when i was like 3/4 of being chased by geese but I have idea whether its true or not, had nightmares about it though aha

• Options
    There's a service station in Scotland where there are loads of geese in the car park. They just hang about and yes they're scary ahahaha.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Starlight said:
    I have a really vivid memory from when i was like 3/4 of being chased by geese but I have idea whether its true or not, had nightmares about it though aha
    I defo had this dream. Might of been a duck though not sure. But they was proper big and you know in dreams when you try to run but you cant so youre stuck or youre either running so slowly. Like thats the worst! Esp when chassed by a duck or geese
  • Options
    I was in a wildlife park in Scotland which has closed down now aswell where i remember being attacked ahaha

• Options
    Theres a scary flying thing in my room, just saw the shadow of it on my wall i nearly died!!!

• Options
    @Starlight OMG, bet that was scary though.
  • Options
    Not bugs again!!!!!! @Starlight OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!! 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Omg sorry i meant duck*****not dick
  • Options
    chickens are very friendly :)
  • Options
    I know @independent_ I dont get why they love my room so much and i also don't get how they're getting in its starting to scare me!!

• Options
    i read it as duck shaunie lol i just went back and checked 
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    You were talking earlier about how autocorrect makes you say Duck and now it does this to you @Shaunie 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Right i need to get to sleep ASAP otherwise i wont sleep because im getting increasingly more paranoid by the second, but there is a scary flying thing still in my room and I don't know what to do about it

• Options
    @Shaunie that typo made me laugh so much!!!!!!!! 

@Starlight yeah, sometimes they manage to get into my room somehow too and it's really scary. I don't mind so much in the day when I'm awake and can get them out but the fear of them coming in when I'm asleep will forever be there ;) 
  • Options
    I scam read wht i wrote and read dick and big and was like wait wtf did i just write 

OMGGGGG Laine!!! Exactly someone actually said "and when you want to say duck you cant" how true has that literally turned out. 😂😂😂😂lol thats so weird hahah
  • Options
    @Aidan please tell me you're not sending anymore bugs here? ;) I still don't believe that was actually a typo hahahahaha :lol: 
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    Sums up bugs lol
    Exactly!! now the flying thing is just chilling on my wall and wont leave!!!!

• Options
    @Starlight bugs are less scary when you give them nice names
  • Options
    I'd be tempted to kill it @Starlight, but that's probably just me haha.
  • Options
    no they are not @liam they still fly around and cast shadows on my walls so i think someones coming to kill me or something aha> its not the actual bug i find scary tbh aha