Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,674 Skive's The Limit
    Kasa2103 said:
    Sorry everyone.
    Why you saying sorry? 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 8,098 Legendary Poster
    Shaunie said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Sorry everyone.
    Why you saying sorry? 
    For making everyone annoyed.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I can't fucking wait for 2021
    Kasa2103 said:
    Shaunie said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Sorry everyone.
    Why you saying sorry? 
    For making everyone annoyed.
    Haven’t annoyed me!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Apple juice or orange juice?
    @independent_ want my coffee machine?! 😂
    Shaunie said:
    Apple juice or orange juice?
    100% orange juice!
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,191 Part of The Furniture
    Nahhh @Shaunie they want me to get 10 items and use them to tell a story as one of the traits can me imagination is like limited so like some people might say off the car went flying but those with aurism
    will maybe be like the car drove over the grass 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    @Millie2787 want any of my things? 😂 Can't take them all with me
    GreenTea said:
    @Millie2787 want any of my things? 😂 Can't take them all with me
    Ummmm excuse me NOOOOOO I need you to teach me to cook 😂

but I mean I’ll take anything purple 😂
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    You got till August 2021! A full year of me teaching you to cook. You'll be ready for masterchef by then! :P @Millie2787
    I mean I’ll be moving to uni then 🤣 pot noodles and beans on toast for meee

Nah you know how to cook! Just practice lots! You know how to do it!
    GreenTea said:

Questionable 🤣
    GreenTea said:

Questionable 🤣
    If you mastered potato peeling, you can master the world of cooking ;)
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,983 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea oh wow!! You’re gonna love NZ! It’s gonna be amazing!!!!!!!!!!! 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    One of my cats was so happy to see me when I got home.
    Is it really bad I’m really other thinking the story telling task for the assessment 🤣
    Is it really bad I’m really other thinking the story telling task for the assessment 🤣

Don't other think it. Maybe thats something you can tell them? 
    Just had an hour and a half nap! 
    And only one message since on this thread. I must be the life, the soul of the  party;)
    Or people are busy doing things away from the mix..
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,983 Legendary Poster
    Heyy how’s everyone this evening 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Heya, struggling. You?
    GreenTea said:
    Or people are busy doing things away from the mix..
    Hahah i was joking lol
    Feel weird what about you @independent_
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    I’m about to order some pizza then watch frozen 2 🙌🏻
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    Dandelion said:

Ahhhh enjoy!!!!
    Dandelion said:
    Yay enjoy! I have to wait for my sister before I can wait  it lol 
    Curled up with a redbull ignoring the calls to come down stairs for dinner 👌👌
    edited July 2020
    How do people actually live without a dog in the house 😭i don’t know how I used to