Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,983 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea I know, it’s really hard not being able to try things on, I’ve the opposite issue unfortunately so it’s like I’d rather be able to try things on before I buy them aha but oh well they have to play it safe.

@Shaunie my sister is a bit like that she’s got tons of clothes and absolutely loves clothes shopping aha. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,674 Skive's The Limit
    I’m so grateful I never have to try on clothes I just get the smallest size there is. Perks of having no boobs or bum😂
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    You’re allowed to try shoes on in sports direct which I think shouldn’t be allowed 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Aha @Shaunie, if only I could still buy children’s clothes I’d save so much money. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited July 2020
    Yeh just got to hold out ✌️ no point me buying much unless I really need it as I need to sell all my belongings 
    @independent_
    Aha @Shaunie, if only I could still buy children’s clothes I’d save so much money. 
    Actually new look children clothes are bigger than size small! I’ve tried it. They was massive and even there website cms said they’re bigger than the small womans. Like what. That was few months aho tho. Probs not change. 
    I wanna do a SHEIN order. They have proper cute unquie looking clothes
    What I do really need though is new bras. I hate bra shopping even more than clothes shopping :joy: 
    What I do really need though is new bras. I hate bra shopping even more than clothes shopping :joy: 

Samee I need new ones because I've shrunk.

Ima cry when I sell my coffee machine..
    @Shaunie that unfortunately is a downside of being tall, I’m 5’10 so small things just never fit aha they’re always way too short 
    @GreenTea oh nooooo how come you have to sell it?
    Oh wow. I wish i was 5ft10. I’m only 5ft4
    @GreenTea oh nooooo how come you have to sell it?

Selling everything ;) you'll know why soon
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 8,098 Legendary Poster
    I hate it when the buses are delayed
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Kasa2103 said:
    I hate it when the buses are delayed
    Bane of my life most times
    The bus was supposed to be here 5 minutes ago and still no sign of it.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    I try not to judge buses being late. I've learnt not to because there could be a reason like it's broken down, or someone's fallen ill on the bus or its stuck in traffic because of an accident etc.
    I've learnt to just accept the bus will turn up when it can
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,191 Part of The Furniture
    Sooo the email about my assessment says about story telling and I’m like ummm I can’t tell stories to save my life 😂
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    I get what you are saying but sometimes it is just annoying. Once the bus was 20 minutes late and then I had to get off somewhere basically a mile from where I was supposed to be as the bus got told to tell everyone to get off before. 
    GreenTea said:
    I try not to judge buses being late. I've learnt not to because there could be a reason like it's broken down, or someone's fallen ill on the bus or its stuck in traffic because of an accident etc.
    I've learnt to just accept the bus will turn up when it can
    Same lol i collapsed on a bus cant remember it but yeah def stopped the whole bus for awhile til ambulance came stkll feel bad 😂 but I’m sti the first to moan lol
    Not always drivers fault 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ve witnessed my dad whilst was on the bus with him (used to ride on his bus during holiday and weekend ) be verbally abused and told he’s going to get his fucking face smashed in for leaving a stop 5 minutes late 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Sooo the email about my assessment says about story telling and I’m like ummm I can’t tell stories to save my life 😂

Lol hope it goes ok
    (Moan to myself Or who I’m with. not to the bus driver ofc cause yeah who knows what happened 
    They want me to find 10 random objects to use ffsss ! I hope they realise they will more than likely all be purple 😂😂
    Do they mean story of your life and why you think you have autism?
    edited July 2020
    Not always drivers fault 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ve witnessed my dad whilst was on the bus with him (used to ride on his bus during holiday and weekend ) be verbally abused and told he’s going to get his fucking face smashed in for leaving a stop 5 minutes late 

Yh it's wrong... 
    I just won't moan anymore because you don't know the situation
    Sorry everyone.
    Lol yeah.no one said was bus drivers fault but yeah is annoying And stressfu
    They want me to find 10 random objects to use ffsss ! I hope they realise they will more than likely all be purple 😂😂

You do you. I'm sure it will go ok!