Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,674 Skive's The Limit
    Dandelion said:
    My friend has one and she loves it, she constantly tries to tell us how much better than iPhones they are lol. I’ve never actually had one though 
    lol which one has she got?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,983 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea ooh that sounds so useful! 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Yh it is useful!!

@Dandelion
    Done anything nice today?
    the whole android vs apple debate is one I often get into. I don’t do change so I think I’ll always be an iPhone person now aha
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Might go for a run..

GYMS OPEN SOON!!!!
    the whole android vs apple debate is one I often get into. I don’t do change so I think I’ll always be an iPhone person now aha
    lol same but I once had Samsung costed £100 brand new. Like cheapest one I found. The battery lasted forever but the camera was total shit 😂. Opposite with iPhone and i think I’d prefer good camera over shitt battery
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    So excited for gymssss
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey hey 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Hey banana monkey
    Hey hey 
    Hello!  How are you? Are you doing betted?
    Amazon have fucked me over 😣
    GreenTea said:
    Hey hey 
    I’m okay thank you. Yeah I’m okay today. Still in a bit of pain. But not as bad. Joys of chronic pain. I’m ok though :heart: how are you? 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,191 Part of The Furniture
    @shaunie Pen pals are people that you write back and forth too :) there’s a group on Facebook called “positive pen pals “ and I find it’s a nice distraction sometimes 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    GreenTea said:
    Hey hey 
    I’m okay thank you. Yeah I’m okay today. Still in a bit of pain. But not as bad. Joys of chronic pain. I’m ok though :heart: how are you? 

Amazon has pissed me off. Other than that I'm doing ok, 
    Sending hugs
    GreenTea said:
    GreenTea said:
    Hey hey 

Sending hugs
    What have amazon done?
    GreenTea said:
    GreenTea said:
    Hey hey 

Sending hugs
    What have amazon done?

I ordered some stuff off someone wishlist for them. It's telling me it was delivered this morning but they havent received it 😣😣
    @GreenTea oh that’s annoying. Hope you manage to sort it out :smile:
     I really hope so too!
    GreenTea said:
     I really hope so too!
    Message them o their live chat. Usually get it sorted pretty quick or message seller if it was by amazon
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie said:
    Dandelion said:
    My friend has one and she loves it, she constantly tries to tell us how much better than iPhones they are lol. I’ve never actually had one though 
    Honestly I’m not sure it’s a Galaxy S7 maybe galaxy something I think and it’s relatively new. That’s probably not much use lol
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    Amazon can go suck on something
    Dandelion said:
    Shaunie said:
    Dandelion said:
    Honestly I’m not sure it’s a Galaxy S7 maybe galaxy something I think and it’s relatively new. That’s probably not much use lol
    Thanks dandelion kindA helpful lol
    @GreenTea I hope you get that sorted ASAP I hate when Amazon do that!!
    Heeeeyyaaa :smile:
    Heyaaa @*BananaMonkey* how are you?
    Hell
    Heyy @GreenTea how are you tonight?
    Heyaaa @*BananaMonkey* how are you?
    Fine thank you, how are you? 
    A lot of shit gone down this evening
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie said:
    I wanna do a SHEIN order. They have proper cute unquie looking clothes
    I've always wanted to order from them too! 

It's always a bit tricky when it comes to international online shops because you never know if its hassle free😅 there's always the issue of whether it's the right size or whether it's going to arrive on time. 

I'll do it if you do it lol

Or we could get our siblings to take one for the team hahaha