Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I will @Starlight
    I'm not a fan of things like that but it's worth a try
  • StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,439 Wise Owl
    GreenTea said:
    I will @Starlight
    You never know! It’s not your usual musical theatre show. Everyone has there own taste though so idk. Still hope you enjoy it aha
    * Shine like the star you are! *
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    I will @Starlight
    You never know! It’s not your usual musical theatre show. Everyone has there own taste though so idk. Still hope you enjoy it aha

I'd like to try and enjoy jt
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,674 Skive's The Limit
    Do you think we are still going to have sunny days this year?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Frozen makes me want lizard even more
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie said:
    Think that week we had was probably it for this year 😂
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    It was sunny here today lol
    It looks like it’s about to rain here, need to hang my mask on the line so it’s dry for tomorrow lol but don’t want it to get rained on 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    Can you hang it someone warm inside?
    Yeah I might go and put it on the towel rail lol
    It’s super miserable outside here, although surprisingly warm aha
    That works ahahaha. They will definitely dry!
    Dandelion said:
    Shaunie said:
    Think that week we had was probably it for this year 😂
    Oh no don’t say that 😂
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Wait

Olaf dies? Or does he comeback?
    edited July 2020
    GreenTea said:
    Wait

Could put that in a spolier......
    edited July 2020
    GreenTea said:
    Wait
    You’ll just have to wait and see aha I ain’t ruining it anyone!! Aha
    This is such a dramatic film for Disney lmao
    edited July 2020
    Can you not put spoilers here @GreenTea
     thanks
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    Wait

You’ll just have to wait and see aha I ain’t ruining it anyone!! Aha

Ahahaha ok. Its made me sad though! He best come back 😣😂
    @Dandelion I love Olaf. He's me when I'm tired lol so all over the place
    edited July 2020
    @GreenTea
    im really confused. You moan at me for never interacting with you. Eventho I interact with who I want.  But I don’t ignore you if you speak to me. Yet you’re the one who ignores me even when I tag you. Or speak to you. Just bit confused. But yeah it’s fine.
    The graphic are pretty good to be fair
    @Starlight
    I think I might give Hamilton a miss tonight as frozen 2 is too much for one day! I'll let you know tomorrow if I like it haha
    GreenTea said:
    @Starlight
    I think I might give Hamilton a miss tonight as frozen 2 is too much for one day! I'll let you know tomorrow if I like it haha
    Yeah aha I struggle with watching stuff for too long and Hamilton is a long one aha
    Cant wait for support chat. 
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    @Starlight
    Yeah aha I struggle with watching stuff for too long and Hamilton is a long one aha

How long is it? Haha I haven't actually looked
    I really want to go to a pub
    edited July 2020
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    @Starlight

Just over 2 and a half hours i think 
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    @Starlight

Just over 2 and a half hours i think 

Gosh that's long