Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,983 Legendary Poster
    Heyyy @Shaunie you alright?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,674 Skive's The Limit
    Yeah thanks you?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    @Shaunie im alright I guess how did SC go?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Okay I just saw two pretty big spiders by the front door, I swear if that one from the other day has had babies 😭😭
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Dandelion said:
    Okay I just saw two pretty big spiders by the front door, I swear if that one from the other day has had babies 😭😭
    aww what are ye gonna name them?
    @Dandelion do you need my spider skills??
    Good thanks. Nearly always helps me feel bit better <3
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Liam said:
    Dandelion said:
    aww what are ye gonna name them?
    ‘Get away’ and ‘From me’
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    @Dandelion do you need my spider skills??
    Yes 😂 I’m just going to have to use the back door from now on I think
    Dandelion said:
    ‘Get away’ and ‘From me’
    beautiful names
    @Shaunie aww that's great! Glad to hear. I was in GC aha. 

@Dandelion spider skills coming right to you ;) aha it's really strange that I actually don't mind spiders, I guess it's cause I know they can't really hurt me.
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix

@liam secretly on coffee? ;)
    @independent_ did you watch ambulance yet?
    @Dandelion I hate spiders lol
    edited July 2020
    I'm still sad about frozen lol
    And I'm tired
    @GreenTea yeah, I watched it last night. Was a bit sad but not as sad as they can be aha. Good though, I love that show. 
    @GreenTea hahahah nooo never. im on the orange squash :lol:
    @GreenTea yeah, I watched it last night. Was a bit sad but not as sad as they can be aha. Good though, I love that show. 

I watched it too. I hate when children are the focus. Makes me feel sad. And like it just gives you an insight of what happens when there's major incidents
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,191 Part of The Furniture
    GreenTea said:
    Sat having a little rave at work 🤣
    Lol decent tunes?
    Yep was capital festival weekend 😂
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Thanks for spoiling frozen two for me 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
    Liam said:
    @GreenTea hahahah nooo never. im on the orange squash :lol:

Haha fair enough! Is orange your favourite?
    Shaunie said:
    Teddy asleep on arm!
    hes not a cuddler so get too Excited when he sleeps near me when I’m not in bed 
    TW Can see Some small self harm scars But yeah I ain’t covering my arm cause it’s just my arm

Omg adorable @shaunie Louie is stropping Becuase I told him to go to his bed 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    @GreenTea uh huh, I hate the ones with kids too it's horrid to watch 
    GreenTea said:
    Sat having a little rave at work 🤣
    Lol decent tunes?
    Yep was capital festival weekend 😂

Love it haha! Do love a bit of capital FM. Hope work is going ok lovely 💕
    Shaunie said:
    Teddy asleep on arm!
    hes not a cuddler so get too Excited when he sleeps near me when I’m not in bed 
    TW Can see Some small self harm scars But yeah I ain’t covering my arm cause it’s just my arm

Omg adorable @shaunie Louie is stropping Becuase I told him to go to his bed 
    Bless him😭😂
    @GreenTea uh huh, I hate the ones with kids too it's horrid to watch 

It really is. 
    That one kid more worried about his phone tho.. today's generation lol
    He’s like fuck off 🤣
    Teddy really needs a hair cut lol
    Ahh I finished work half hour ago but they’ve changed our dining room to the other one whilst the normal one is being refurbed and I’m like nope don’t like it lol
    edited July 2020
    Omg awwwI Reallywish i could hug Louie right now 😭😭😭😭😭
    Love capital FM. And heart FM too, it's what I listen to at night mostly when I'm still up at 3am ahaha
    steves lucky my aunt is a groomer :lol: