Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,660 Legendary Poster
    Aha @Millie2787 I tried to teach my mum to use one of those the other day, she couldn't get it at first but finally got it!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,160 Part of The Furniture
    Can’t even go to bog without him following me 😂
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I looked on Etsy and it's so expensive haha. I'll keep looking
  • Options
    Safe to say I have a lot of body shop products ... and yet I can still find more to order 

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Body shop is alright tho. I always forget there's one here
  • Options
    And then all my scrunchies 😍 cannont wait for my fav scrunchies  shop on Etsy to open back up as she has bloody adorable ones which is where I got most of them from except the black ones and the kinda see through ones 

• Options
    Body shop is alright tho. I always forget there's one here
  • Options
    I love the Body Shop!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I tend to order from the brand reps as we have a lady at work who is one so it’s handy as she brings it and gives it to me or mum 
  • Options
    I love the Body Shop!
    I have so many things it’s soo bad my mum goes mad 🤣
  • Options
    I think hector has just escaped out his cage.. judging by the sounds.. he's locked in my housemates room so I can't even go check he's ok?
    Fml
  • Options
    Never mind. I can hear him on his wheel
  • Options
    I Remeber we use to have 2 Gunnie pigs Ben and Jerry and we thought we lost them forever and we couldn’t find them for like 3 days ... they was hide behind our settie in the conservatory 
  • Options
    Aw
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Liam said:
    steves lucky my aunt is a groomer :lol: 
    HOWLING

It always makes me laugh when I come across animals with very human names lol
  • Options

• Options
    Tempted to bring out the weighted blanket..
  • Options
    Wish my ibs would go away 
  • Options
    Hope you feel better soon
  • Options
    @Millie2787 sending hugs <3 
  • Options
    Geeed morning 
  • Options
    Morning @Millie2787
    How are you
  • Options
    One slept for 8 hours 💪
  • Options
    Hey everyone how are you guys?

8 hours @GreenTea that’s great <3 I’m so glad you got some sleep!
  • Options

I'm struggling but managing. 
    How are you @independent_
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,545 Skive's The Limit
    Hey everyone how are you guys?

8 hours @GreenTea that’s great <3 I’m so glad you got some sleep!

sad cba to go to work lol. Soo tired don’t want to get up. How are you? 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I’m alright thanks @GreenTea and @Shaunie <3 

Shaunie I hope work goes ok today. 

Sending hugs to both of you <3<3<3 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,545 Skive's The Limit
    I’m alright thanks @GreenTea and @Shaunie <3 

Shaunie I hope work goes ok today. 

Sending hugs to both of you <3<3<3 
    Thank you <2 what are you doing today?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Please remove my tag if you are going to qoute and the comment isn't for me. 
    Thanks
  • Options
    Glad to hear you are ok @independent_
    I'm about to make a coffee, would you like one?