Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,983 Legendary Poster
    @*BananaMonkey* I'm alright I guess just chilling watching last night's ambulance aha. 

@GreenTea hope everything's alright sending hugs <3 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    GreenTea said:
    A lot of shit gone down this evening
    Oh no, what's happened? 

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited July 2020
    Just gonna delete this post because idk if it goes against anything
    @GreenTea oh my god that's terrible!! Glad you reported him. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    @GreenTea oh my god that's terrible!! Glad you reported him. 

Yep yep yep
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,674 Skive's The Limit
    I was enjoying watching frozen then the police came and ruined it
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Why did I grab a redbull to drink while coughing.. hello sleepless night
    @GreenTea oooh!! I've done that before with coffee and it's like why did I have a coffee at midnight and now I'm wondering why I can't sleep ahahaha ;) 
  • EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular

Wow
    EGM said:

Wow
    Lol
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey everyone :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Hello
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,674 Skive's The Limit
    Shaunie said:
    I wanna do a SHEIN order. They have proper cute unquie looking clothes
    I've always wanted to order from them too! 

It's always a bit tricky when it comes to international online shops because you never know if its hassle free😅 there's always the issue of whether it's the right size or whether it's going to arrive on time. 

I'll do it if you do it lol

Or we could get our siblings to take one for the team hahaha

Lol my sister is obsessed with wanting to do an SHEIN order too. Yeah true it says it take like a whole month to be delivered like what I want it now. I have order from romwe before tho and they’re very similar
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    how is everyone? 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    how is everyone? 

Really not good. Been awake all night, had to text shout at 4am.
    How are you?
    I'm so tired 😣
    Sending hugs :heart:
    Thank you
    How are you?
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,191 Part of The Furniture
    My ibs has flared today so im in a lot of pain lolll
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    @GreenTea

I'm ok, my tummy hurts. 
    Ah I'm sorry both of you have bad tummies today
    Tempted to buy a new Fitbit soon I’m getting fed up of charging mine every 2 days 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    They were on sale on Argos the other dau
    GreenTea said:
    Ah I'm sorry both of you have bad tummies today
    Joys of periods eh!
    Hmmm might put new one on my Argos card 
    Fair enough.
    I want a new one too but gonna wajt
    Umm gonna nap before work lol I’m so tired 
    Hey everyone how you all doing?

I’ve decided I’m gonna try to keep myself a bit more busy today so I saw a friend earlier and I’m gonna go into town and have a look round the shops.
    Hey everyone how you all doing?

I’ve decided I’m gonna try to keep myself a bit more busy today so I saw a friend earlier and I’m gonna go into town and have a look round the shops.
    Hope you have a lovely day 💕💕💕
    Thank you. I’ve got a few vouchers left over from Christmas, I hope the town isnt too busy aha.