Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Dandelion said:
    I’m about to order some pizza then watch frozen 2 🙌🏻

What pizza you gonna order?
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,674 Skive's The Limit
    Is it a thing where everyone’s going to add emojis to their title thingy lol
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,983 Legendary Poster
    I’ll be alright. Haven’t had the best day ever but I’ll be fine. Thanks for asking :) 

@Shaunie agreed on the dogs, ours completes our house aha.

@Dandelion oooooh enjoy that! I love pizzaaaaa!!

@GreenTea aha, redbull is great!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    I'm here if you need a chat @independent_

And yep...473ml of sugar free goodnes
    aww thank you <3 

I haven’t had a redbull in aaaages!! I went through a phase of being a bit hooked on them a couple years ago but then I left school and just didn’t drink them as much aha 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    I had a redbull last night. Fucked my stomach right up. Was in so much pain ah was not worth it
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    @Shaunie I sometimes find that if I’m really really really tired when I drink them they make me feel sick. Kinda defeats the purpose aha 
    aww thank you <3 

I haven’t had a redbull in aaaages!! I went through a phase of being a bit hooked on them a couple years ago but then I left school and just didn’t drink them as much aha 

I have it..a lot..sends my heart rate up tho.. currently at 96bmp lol. Normally lower than that
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,191 Part of The Furniture
    Meep
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    @Shaunie I sometimes find that if I’m really really really tired when I drink them they make me feel sick. Kinda defeats the purpose aha 
    Yeah the caffeine just makes you crash after. Same with coffee
    Hello &millie
    Meep

Hey lovely, how you doing? 
    @GreenTea aww I bet that can get scary. I’ve always been quite lucky that caffeine has a minimal effect on me. I quite often wonder what my heart rate is though aha but if I started measuring it I’d get obsessed lol 
    @GreenTea aww I bet that can get scary. I’ve always been quite lucky that caffeine has a minimal effect on me. I quite often wonder what my heart rate is though aha but if I started measuring it I’d get obsessed lol 

Yh I'm obsessive. I have a Fitbit so I obsessive over steps, heart rate, input/output Cal's etc lol. It's dangerous
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,191 Part of The Furniture
    Im trying to get through my pen pal replies so I DDM post them on way to work tomorrow 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    @GreenTea aha that’s why I’ve just not got one I know I’d get obsessed with it one way or another.

Heyy @Millie2787 how you doing?
    Im trying to get through my pen pal replies so I DDM post them on way to work tomorrow 

Oooo that sounds fun! What a good plan!
    @independent_
    Yh I'm looking to upgrade soon
    What are pen pals?
    I had a little heart rate app on my phone once (was likely very inaccurate aha) but I really got obsessed with it that it made the numbers higher cause I’d be worried about what the number was gonna say lol. 
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    GreenTea said:
    Dandelion said:

Just a Margherita cause I’m boring lol 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    I had a little heart rate app on my phone once (was likely very inaccurate aha) but I really got obsessed with it that it made the numbers higher cause I’d be worried about what the number was gonna say lol. 

Haha oops.

Tbh my Fitbit helps for anxiety because if I feel anxious and I can monitor my heart rate, my Fitbit also has a mindfulness thing on the watch that's all breathing exercises which help
    I have an Apple Watch and I like checking my heart rate on it, the only thing is if it’s really high it make me feel even more anxious which isn’t great
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    Dandelion said:
    GreenTea said:
    Dandelion said:

Just a Margherita cause I’m boring lol 

Not boring at all
    @Dandelion snap!! I love a margarita pizza! We can be boring together ;) 

@GreenTea ooh that’s interesting, I think I’d find that helpful too. It’s good to have them available so easily on the watch :) 
    Does anyone have a Samsung are they Shit or not?
    @Shaunie my partner had one for many years they’re alright. He ended up switching back to apple but he did like his samsung when he had it 
    Yh it can be really helpful. @independent_ it vibrates on your wrist every time you need to take a deep breathe in.. then vibrates twice to breathe out
    My friend has one and she loves it, she constantly tries to tell us how much better than iPhones they are lol. I’ve never actually had one though 
    Oh thanks @independent_