Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Guess who’s got there autism assessment on Thursday whoop ! 

Yayy hope it goes well! I know you have waited a while for this
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,983 Legendary Poster
    Hey everyone!

@GreenTea I’m ok thanks, how are you today?

@Millie2787 ahh that’s fab! I know you’ve been waiting soooooo long I’m so glad to hear it’s happening so soon :) 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    I'm pissed off haha 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,674 Skive's The Limit
    Guess who’s got there autism assessment on Thursday whoop ! 
    Yay
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    @GreenTea how come? What’s happened 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,191 Part of The Furniture
    Im well nervous it’s through a video call and I’m not sure how it’s going to plan out without mum hearing 🤣 just got to remember to be up in time hahaha 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    @Millie2787 I really hope it goes well :) 
    Im well nervous it’s through a video call and I’m not sure how it’s going to plan out without mum hearing 🤣 just got to remember to be up in time hahaha 

Set an alarm! Can you use headphones?
    @GreenTea how come? What’s happened 

Got paint on my only pair of jeans
    @GreenTea oh nooooo! I hate when that sort of thing happens it’s so infuriating!
    The only love of my life 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    The only love of my life 
    Cutee
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @Millie2787 Louie hath seen things 👀

I can tell by those eyeesss
    @Millie2787 cute! Where did you get your chest of drawers from?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    I think I've officially made a decision
    GreenTea said:
    I think I've officially made a decision
    What for?
    edited July 2020
    @Millie2787
    you never showed me a before and after pic of your new room! I think you sent a video in chat but I couldn’t see it
    @Shaunie umm I’m not sure it’s kinda been passed around all the rooms in the house haha and let me see if I can find a pictures
    Nothing better than getting home and throwing on cosy clothes
    Okay stressing me out I can’t find anything 😂 but bassically my room used to be really mismatched and cluttered and now it’s like grey and mustard theme and I had to get a new bed because I broke mine haha 
    GreenTea said:
    Too right ! Town was stressful earlier 
    GreenTea said:

I walk through town to get home and people literally just stress me out. I have my staff badge on and walking straight through but people stare and just stand talking in the way
    GreenTea said:
    GreenTea said:

I walk through town to get home and people literally just stress me out. I have my staff badge on and walking straight through but people stare and just stand talking in the way
    I had to go shoe shopping with brother he needed new trainers 😂 also my shoes have given me so many blisters on my feet 
    I've just ruined my last pair of jeans lol they were far to big for me now anyway but I was trying to make them last 😂
    I’ve got loads of pairs of jeans but I honestly haven’t worn jeans since the start of lockdown :joy:
    I need new clothes but trying to hold out As long as I can
    Yeah me too, I hate clothes shopping so I haven’t been yet :joy: 
    Same
    I have too many clothes and not enough space. Get like a hoarder with clothes cause love clothes shopping. I don’t know if chairty shops are taking clothes yet tho
    Yeah me too, I hate clothes shopping so I haven’t been yet :joy: 

It's worse not being able to try on clothes because Ive at least gone down by a size maybe 2 lol