Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Dandelion said:
    Guess who booked a weekend off work ages ago and forgot they did 🙌🏻🙌🏻 I was meant to be seeing Hamilton and it’s annoying I can’t see it, but it means I can go home for two weeks 

Aw hope you have a nice break!
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,983 Legendary Poster
    @Dandelion aha I love little surprises like that, hope you enjoy your time at home <3 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Dandelion but we can watch it tomorrow on Disney+!!! 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    @Eleanor I’m so excited!! I’m going to try and hold out until Sunday so I can watch it with my family on the TV instead of by myself on my phone lol 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    Ah I got rid of Disney
    @GreenTea so did I, I was never a huge disney fan and I watched 1 thing then cancelled before the end of the trial aha.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Yh I didn't use it enough to justify paying for jt
    pretty much, there wasn't much on it I actually wanted to watch aha. Netflix is good though, actually a lot of the things I watch are on the streaming services for the TV channels anyways.
    Now  TV show a lot of Disney stuff to and i have that and Netflix and prime!
    I've got prime (I get it cheaper as I'm a student) and netflix... I've watched more TV than ever in lockdown aha
    I missed ambulance again! Why do I always forget it's on on a Thursday aha! Might watch it in a bit if my internet holds out 
    Lol I've given up keeping track of what I watch
    I mostly have too but I really enjoy watching ambulance it's one of my favourites aha. 
    Lol fair enough
    Oh by the way, I asked my parents about The Bill, they've watched it and they absolutely loved it too. Knew I'd heard of it somewhere.
    Lol it was a good show!
    Just as I get ready to sleep.. I get invited to a video call on discord 😭 so I've joined and there's like 20 of us lol help
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,674 Skive's The Limit
    @Millie2787
    im in convo with Apple support on Twitter ha. They’re said to give it into an Apple store or mail it in so asking for it to mail in. But don’t want to pay for it. Cant tell if will. I’m gunna feel well stupid if It’s my fault or something simple
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    @GreenTea aww, is it fun though? I hate having to leave something fun to sleep aha
    @GreenTea aww, is it fun though? I hate having to leave something fun to sleep aha

Yh Shah nice to see them all
    Aww that's great. I love catching up with people I haven't seen for ages it's actually quite a nice feeling 
    edited July 2020
    It's really nice. Everyone is so happy
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    It’s too early.... but frozen two is on Disney plus today we know what I’m doing when I finish work at 3 :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Former MemberFormer Member Deactivated Posts: 130 The Mix Convert
    I have  had a busy week and busy again today and next week which is good I feel better doing these things 
    It’s too early.... but frozen two is on Disney plus today we know what I’m doing when I finish work at 3 :heart:

Ah I still need to watch that
    Omg. I need to watch Frozen two! 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    How is everyone today
    shit you?
    I have  had a busy week and busy again today and next week which is good I feel better doing these things 

Being busy is good. I find it helps me too
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,191 Part of The Furniture
    Guess who’s got there autism assessment on Thursday whoop ! 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.