Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hope the pain eases soon lovely!

Watching anything at the moment? @*bananamonkey*
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    I watched the secret garden on Netflix this morning. 
    Still love watching Greys Anatomy but I've finished all seasons now :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Ahh I'm on season 5 where Isobel has cancer. It's making me sad!

What's the secret garden? @*bananamonkey*
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,559 Skive's The Limit
    I’ve heard about the secret garden. Is it worth watching? 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @GreenTea

I cry at every single episode of Greys, Very sad. The secret garden is a film, about a girl and her friends who find a secret garden, it's such a lovely film. It reminds me of my childhood, used to watch it a lot when I was younger. 

@Shaunie Yeah I like it, but everyone has different film tastes. I think it's magical. :heart:

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    Aw I’m gunna watch that later then
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @*bananamonkey* ahh sounds like something I might like..
    Yeh season 5 keeps making me cry. It's so like emotional rollercoaster.
    Have you watched new Amsterdam? It's a medical drama like greys
  • Options
    You'll have to let me know what you think Shaunie :smile:

Nah GreenTea I've not watched it. I may have to give it a try. 
  • Options
    You'll have to let me know what you think Shaunie :smile:

Nah GreenTea I've not watched it. I may have to give it a try. 

Ive heard it's good. There's a few medical dramas on Amazon prime
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,160 Part of The Furniture
    Hi
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Hi

Heya, how you doing?
  • Options
    Meh you ?
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Meh you ?

I got a new travel mugs with sloths on. It cheered me up when I saw it so I got it.. lemme post a pic.

We are here for you 💕
  • Options

• Options
    Hey millie
  • Options
    Might go for a nap ... seems the only way to get through the day is sleep haha 
  • Options

@Millie2787
    If you want to nap that's ok too :) hope you are doing ok. We are here for you
  • Options
    Sending hugs @Millie2787 :heart:
  • Options
    I want it to rain. I want to go outside and dance in the rain
  • Options
    I love listening to the rain :heart:
  • Options
    I love listening to the rain :heart:

Same. And the smell the ground when it rains and sometimes it gives off the wet tarmac smell
  • Options
    This IS what I do in primark. 

• Options
    And omg I have done this at work today 😂😂😂😂
    said to someone “did you have a nice poo” when they came back but yeah lol no customers was around shame😂😂
    https://vm.tiktok.com/JRkEPrg/
  • Options
    I'm so obsessed with TikTok, I don't have an account. I just scroll for hours lol
  • Options
    @*bananamonkey* same haha we talk about it a lot at work too lol.
    Most of them are just repetitive though but still interesting. 

How you feeling now?
  • Options
    Same banana monkey😂
  • Options
    I'm feeling the same to be honest @GreenTea I've still not gone to the shop. I've not even brushed my hair today. I feel really down, that's usually what happens when I am in this much pain. It tears me down. 

Are you okay?
  • Options
    I'm feeling the same to be honest @GreenTea I've still not gone to the shop. I've not even brushed my hair today. I feel really down, that's usually what happens when I am in this much pain. It tears me down. 

Are you okay?

Do you need to go to the shop today or can you go tomorrow? 
    If you do go today, just remember the sooner it's done, the sooner you can relax and not worry about it.

I'm not ok but I don't matter ;)
  • Options
  • Options
    GreenTea said:

Are you okay?

Do you need to go to the shop today or can you go tomorrow? 
    If you do go today, just remember the sooner it's done, the sooner you can relax and not worry about it.

I'm not ok but I don't matter ;)
    Yeah kind of need to go today, i've got no food in. Cause I don't have anything for my tea. I've not been going to the supermarket cause of my anxiety, so I've basically been only going to the Co Op. Plus I need to get some gas/electric, and all that fun stuff. 

I'll go in a min I think. 

You do matter :heart: