Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    Same lol 10 mins shower. Throw one of your Basic go to out fits and then ten mins for make up then done lol
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    You love your music @independent_
    I'm also having an in-depth conversations about smear tests because I got that coming up soon and I'm anxious as fuck lol
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    Aww @GreenTea from what I've heard they're alright, I hope it goes well <3 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Aww @GreenTea from what I've heard they're alright, I hope it goes well <3 

Thank you haha.
    I'm sure it will be fine..first times are always scary
  • Options
    Indeed, I've always found that the first of anything is always the worst. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Yep I just think it's a thing. The first time at anything is scary
  • Options
    On a separate note...i think it's just about sunk in that it's July now
  • Options
    It has gone  so fast
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I’m looking for phones as mine can’t connect to my sim.  and don’t think it’s fixable. What phone do you all have? I just want one that’s not too expensive but have good camera and battery life
  • Options
    It's my birthday month!!

July are the best babies ;)
  • Options
    It really has gone so fast the whole of this year. 

@Shaunie I've got the iPhone XR, I managed to get it for a (reasonably) decent price on contract with Tesco Mobile.
  • Options
    @GreenTea yayyyyyy!!!!! What date is it on?

Mine isn't till december aha.
  • Options
    How’s the camera and battery?
  • Options
    @Shaunie the camera's really good and battery life is excellent, depends how much you use it but I can sometimes get 2 days out of mine (when not in lockdown). 
  • Options
    @independent_
    29th!
    I have 5 of my friends birthdays between that 17th and 29th too haha. So many July babies.
    It's funny my group of friends are all July 
  • Options
    Ooh interesting thanks. Been thinking about getting Samsung but Na think I have to stick to iphones Samsung look shitt
  • Options
    @GreenTea oh wowww!! That's a lot of birthdays! Gonna be a fun month for you.

I know a lot of August and September birthdays, my partner will be 18 on 13th August, hoping lockdown will be lifted enough for me to go and see him for his birthday. I know roughly 6 people who's birthdays are all on the 10th September!! Yes, all on that same date. 
  • Options
    Yep deffo cool people are born in September 
  • Options
    @Shaunie I've always used iPhones, couldn't switch to any other phone now aha, it'd be annoying having to learn a new thing for me lol 
  • Options
    @GreenTea oh wowww!! That's a lot of birthdays! Gonna be a fun month for you.

I know a lot of August and September birthdays, my partner will be 18 on 13th August, hoping lockdown will be lifted enough for me to go and see him for his birthday. I know roughly 6 people who's birthdays are all on the 10th September!! Yes, all on that same date. 
     Ahh cool.

Best people are born in July tho ;) pretty sure I read an article that agreed with this. 
  • Options
    I know too many people born in December. I don’t know what happens so good in March lol
  • Options
    Aha @GreenTea ;):) you got any plans for your birthday?

@Shaunie lol ;) obviously something good aha, yes I'm the 5th, my sister is also December. That said though I don't know many others. Lots and lots of August and September though
  • Options
    @independent_ I was originally supposed to go to London for big picnic meet up in Hyde park.. organized by my twitter friends. But due to the virus that's been put on hold till October half term for now.

So probably doing a similar thing were I live with all my friends :) 
    Lots of alcohol, they can bring their own food.. just fun etc
  • Options
    Aha @GreenTea ;):) you got any plans for your birthday?

@Shaunie lol ;) obviously something good aha, yes I'm the 5th, my sister is also December. That said though I don't know many others. Lots and lots of August and September though
    Lol yeah mines 15 of September. I know someone else with 15th of September too, my twin. Lol
    I wish i was born in summer
  • Options
    Please delete tags if you aren't acknowledging me in a qoute. Thank you 
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Please delete tags if you aren't acknowledging me in a qoute. Thank you 
    Sorry forgot. I’ve removed you tag more times than not tho. So yeah just generuily forget. 
  • Options
  • Options
    https://vm.tiktok.com/JR2hKHV/

Literally me when I hear stuff outside😂
  • Options
    @independent_ I'm gonna head off now lovely, gonna head to bed for work tomorrow. I'll chat with you then, take care and hope you manage to sleep 💕💕
  • Options
    IM going to sleep. You should probs sleep too @ indepenant take care <3