Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    I don’t know why i drank before leaving nomg lol save me
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    I'm safe but, well, that's kind of the problem. I'm having loads of thoughts of suicide. I'm thinking about how peaceful it would be to stop time and never be conscious again. How much better everyone would be without me. How nice it would be to just erase everything and to be no more. I feel like ending it all and I wish I could.
  • Options
    I really can't cope anymore :( It really hurts. Literally every second feels torturous and like a chore. I doubt anyone even believes me or wants to hear about it but I seriously feel bad. I want to go to sleep and never wake up right now. (I'm still safe. But I don't think anyone would care if I was dead and I feel like a horrible person). I can't "live" like this.
  • Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,878 Extreme Poster
    I’m so much pain. Hardly slept :( 
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    I feel really bad. Nothing will make me feel better and I actually feel like I'm being tormented by just being awake. I don't know how to get through the rest of the day, I don't feel able to be conscious. I'm safe as always before anyone asks, but my mind isn't safe.
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    edited September 2019
    I'm ill again 🤒😔, thanks sleep deprived me 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    I need help really want to die
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Went for a nap..woke up 5 hours later.... Well there goes my already unstable sleeping pattern
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    Not having a good time , college HOY have already Done a risk assessment on me and a few of the areas was High which means it’s had to be emailed to mum and part of it meant the HOY has emailed all my teachers to say I’ve struggled over the summer and to keep an eye on me and to prompt and help me with coursework gudlines so it doesn’t become a trigger point for something bad to happen :(
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    I'm gonna cry now. I refused to see the doctor when she called because I didn't know what to say to her, but it was mostly just feeling like I don't deserve help and that there isn't any anyway. But then I was struggling not to cry in front of my mom and gran.

I have mixed feelings. I feel like there's no point, but also that I really need help.

And the doctor said that it's great that I got that far and that she's made another appointment for me. I know she's just being kind and helpful but I just feel like, it's not great, how can people be positive when I feel so horribly low. And I'm not going to ask for help at all because I'm just a bother and want to die :'( I'm sorry for the rant. I just feel so bad.
    Sending so many hugs xxxxx
    i wish i knew what to say cause i know its hard to hear it but you deserve help. Youre so lovely and help so many people on here <3
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    I'm gonna cry now. I refused to see the doctor when she called because I didn't know what to say to her, but it was mostly just feeling like I don't deserve help and that there isn't any anyway. But then I was struggling not to cry in front of my mom and gran.

I have mixed feelings. I feel like there's no point, but also that I really need help.

And the doctor said that it's great that I got that far and that she's made another appointment for me. I know she's just being kind and helpful but I just feel like, it's not great, how can people be positive when I feel so horribly low. And I'm not going to ask for help at all because I'm just a bother and want to die :'( I'm sorry for the rant. I just feel so bad.
    Sending so many hugs xxxxx
    i wish i knew what to say cause i know its hard to hear it but you deserve help. Youre so lovely and help so many people on here <3
    Thank you <3 I wish I was lovely but I don't feel like it at all. I think I'm a bad person and no one will ever like me. I wish I was worth something but I just have no importance or lovability or good qualities or charisma, and so on. I really feel like nothing but a fuck-up. I don't want to be me anymore and all I do is ruin people's lives.
  • Options
    Anxiety 😭
  • Options
    Fml i hate my photos on social media. Hence why i change my profile picture about every few years lol. But my sister is always posting and puts me in it. Just leave me out of it cause i look horrible as fuck and do not wish picture on social media cause stay there and my face is horrible as fuck i. Them and look discombobulated and drunk
  • Options
    I hate feeling this way and having no where to fully offload as much as I want to. I feel better when I offload but I just can't offload 
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Heyyy im disgusting tramp and a liar and a racist bitch

weed on someone... few times. And i have rapist wee stain in my skin. Also maybe over exagrated to the police about some details becsuse idek what happened. I thinj i was either confused or very angry since i didnt wannt speak about wee so spoke about rapes and everytime i see someone who looks like him basically anyone whos indian male i feel very triggered maybe because im racist & i feel so awful for that cause know not the same person

i feel so awful i dont deserve help and always feel like i need to confess to someone like im criminal. And kinda scared for counselling again on thursday when im a liar
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Heyyy im disgusting tramp and a liar and a racist bitch

weed on someone... few times. And i have rapist wee stain in my skin. Also maybe over exagrated to the police about some details becsuse idek what happened. I thinj i was either confused or very angry since i didnt wannt speak about wee so spoke about rapes and everytime i see someone who looks like him basically anyone whos indian male i feel very triggered maybe because im racist & i feel so awful for that cause know not the same person

i feel so awful i dont deserve help and always feel like i need to confess to someone like im criminal. And kinda scared for counselling again on thursday when im a liar
    Sicko lying about rape 🤢🤢🤢🤢
  • Options
    You're none of those things @Shaunie x
  • Options
    Physical pain, emotional pain and utter exhaustion are not an safe mix
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    Struggling so much just feel so angry and stressed and emotional , college is getting too much , I’m meant to be Charing a confrence next week when I’m going to be spaced out on pain meds . Too much pressure especially when teachers set you homework due the next day 😭
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    I feel so bad omg 
  • Options
    Am sort of person who listens to a few songs and only those few songs for a few weeks. End up hating the songs and go to different. And i totally hate it when the somgs i listened to when i was sectioned few years ago, comes on. Cause i literally can remmever it clearly & triggering
  • Options
    I really feel awful. 

• Options
    Woken up with massive urges to harm myself
  • Options
    PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME. I really want to die😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    @Shaunie said:
    PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME. I really want to die😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    I'm here if you want to talk <3 I hope you can keep safe? Sending big loving hugs.
  • Options
    Thanks. I am safe. Just want to die everyday. And everyday i feel closer to completely giving up 😓😭
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Thanks. I am safe. Just want to die everyday. And everyday i feel closer to completely giving up 😓😭
    Stay strong, better times are coming <3
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,804 Master Poster
    Finding school really difficult. 😭 I feel so lonely and hated.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
This discussion has been closed.