Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    I really feel so awful. I wish I could kill myself right now.

This is honestly going to kill me. I'm safe and all, it's only feelings, but there's no point in living if everything's beautyless and life is meaningless. There's no point if no one wants you here. There's no point if you won't be able to achieve your hopes anyway. There's no point if you just want to sleep because you're so sad. And so on. I'm trying to fight and part of me doesn't feel able to give up, because I do want to be a musician if I can, but I don't want to do this anymore - and even there is hope for my future in that sense, what about the fact that no one likes me, or that life's a lot of faff?

I seriously lie awake at night with a sinking sensation in my chest, I wake up and can't be bothered to go through a whole new day. I'm struggling so much and I don't know what's real and what's not, nor do I know how I'm supposed to make it through this fog or if I even deserve to.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Power is out and my dad is walking around the house and won't stop, I have work in 5 hours I need to sleep 🙄
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Great starting the day with an argument, I feel so bad I don’t want to spend the day going out. Not even to anywhere enjoyable, don’t have an outfit that looks good anyway and nothings going right so I don’t see point in going ☹️
  • Options
    I feel so awful. I really think everyone hates me & no one would care if was dead. Esp family wouldnt even care & only people i do see. Idk why im alive
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Slept almost 11 hours but now totally messed up my day
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    I cant even get out of bed today cause  I feel so bad and i really dont see the point in anything anymore. No one gives an actual shit. Birthday tomorrow Instead i have to watch my sister (twins so obviously will be her birthday tomorrow) getting ready and talking about what shes going to be doing with her friends for her birthday and im clearly not jelous :///. Barely have the energy to speak to her. I dont have any friends and im wasting my whole life 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. I don’t know how muxh longer can cope 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    GreenTea said:
    Awww No :( but getting good sleep it good and you still have the afternoons to do things ❤️
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    GreenTea said:
    Awww No :( but getting good sleep it good and you still have the afternoons to do things ❤️

Just gutted because I wanted to go Birmingham to sort a few things out and hang out with L but it's too late now :( just wasted a day.

(Just to clarify, I woke up at 11:40ish and took a while to move so it still counts me as asleep 😂)
  • Options
    Awww maybe you could go to Birmingham tomorrow ❤️ shops are always open on Sunday’s ;) 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Awww maybe you could go to Birmingham tomorrow ❤️ shops are always open on Sunday’s ;) 
  • Options
    Omg i really want to die 😭😭
  • Options
    I am haha we re arranged! 

I still feel like a bad friend for not being able to go today :/
  • Options
    davcr0ck said:
    Struggling to stay awake and a level physics hurts my brain, might be off to hospital this Saturday 😕😕
    I hope youre okay today @davcr0ck
  • Options
    I want to go to the music festival that's on right now near me, but anxiety is killing me..
  • Options
    Self harmed yesterday. I havent done for awhile. But i regret it. 
  • Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Today’s been a complete fail 😫
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Full of so much frustration and anger with no safe way of getting it out :/

Just want to move back to my home town at this point tbb

• Options
    I'm a bad person and shouldn't exist. Sorry.
  • Options
    Think going to bed early and feel sorry for myself. :)
  • Options
    Sad not getting the train tomorrow. Hopefully i wont get travel sick then:(
  • Options
    I really miss school. Basically all before sexual abuse and things have happened that are not change. some things cant say to anyone. And i cant cope anymore. :'( 😭😭😭😭😭😭
    But i did actually love school, hated life in general & was suicidal everytime i went home cause bad home life. I just liked going to school and actually having friends and feeling like i was actually worth something. And going out and geting totally drunk and feeling like thats what happiness felt🙃. Now im sad ill never feel like that again. 
  • Options
    So frustrated and angry that I wrote 5 pages (A4) as to why and now I don't know what to do with these pages
  • Options
    Its my birthday and im seeking lots of attention. 
  • Options
    I've also missed my train so I'm gonna have to see if the buses are running and then walk to the train station on the other end. Really really frustrating situation and triggering for anxiety. I had it all planned out and I missed the train..o
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Its not going to be a "happy" birthday. But if could wish me a happy birthday would be great lol. 
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Ive always thought about dying on my birthday so same date. Cause like birthday and death date at same time. But yeah i have a twin so looks like it would never happen cause would be bad reminder for her. So im actually safe and no plans just sad. 
  • Options
    Had to cancel plans because anxiety :( 
  • Options
    Tbh i cant be bothered to spend two days in row in same place. Im tired now and i jist want to go in hole wnd die. Plus i dont even like staying at hotels. I only like to sleep in my bed :(
  • Options
    Not too early to drink vodka. I feel sick :))))))((()
This discussion has been closed.