Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    Maybe in crisis.really want to die Trying to stay safe 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    Really struggling with one of the units we’ve starting in health and social cafe - the diet and nutrition unit, this whole unit is just going to be triggering and I’m stressing so much like today he made us write what we ate yesterday and the rough calorie intake for that day and weather it was balanced 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    edited September 2019
    @Shaunie said:
    Maybe in crisis.really want to die Trying to stay safe 
    I'm so sorry you want to die. Maybe go be with someone, like the Samaritans or a family member? Go to A&E if you need to. You'll get through this and you're doing really well <3
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I want to be proactive in helping myself with my mental health because I can feel myself really losing It.
    But in struggling to find the support
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Today is a day from hell 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    is there even any point? sat here in tears wondering if life is really worth living...

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    is there even any point? sat here in tears wondering if life is really worth living...

If your feeling unsafe @BubblesGoesBoo please do get in contact with crisis text line , smaraitans or even 999 ❤️
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options

If your feeling unsafe @BubblesGoesBoo please do get in contact with crisis text line , smaraitans or even 999 ❤️
    Thanks, I will be safe though 😊💕
  • Options
    Am not important to anyone anymore :( I’m small and problems am small. Just best not to talk to anyone anymore . Bye for now 
  • Options
    Am not important to anyone anymore :( I’m small and problems am small. Just best not to talk to anyone anymore . Bye for now 
    You're really important to me <3
  • Options
    My sisters friend messaged me saying its been ages since shes seen me and that im welcome round her anytime. Soo soo lovely. My sister is my twin so yeah same age ofc so thats how i know all her friends too. theyre really nice

just yeah she was like "like ive told [sisters name] youre welcome anytime". Wel my sister has never told me that cause clearly would never want me to come and tag alog and steal her friends lol. Guess makes sense. But still. I have no friends of my own and sad
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited September 2019

Post edited by Kathleen07 on
  • Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    edited September 2019
    Can already tell this is going to be a sleepless night, don’t feel well physically which is really not helping ☹️ I should be asleep but I’m so anxious and don’t feel well and I’m worrying about that and need to be up at 6 and everything’s too much I just want to be able to go to sleep 😴
    Post edited by Butterfly23 on
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,804 Master Poster
    I definitely have stayed strong for too long. 😭 I want to get out of school. :(
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    edited September 2019
  • Options
    My sister said that dad said Hes fed up of everything and hes feeling low and fed up from his back hurting & of everything. Quite worrying to hear since my Dad has tried to kill himself more than once & he never speaks about how he feels,  so maybe good thing or maybe hes feeling more desperate? 
  • Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    When I thought I was calming down a bit the anxiety flares up again over the smallest thing 😫☹️ 
  • Options
    I don't want to do this anymore. I'm just so down.
  • Options
    There's pain in this brain that won't go awaaay :( I feel bad if you hadn't noticed ahah.
  • Options
    Scared to go to counselling :(. And im scared ill see the other voulteer while waiting 
  • Options
    Pissed off and don't fancy work today tbh. Not after yesterday. I don't know how I'll cope much longer. I'm constantly exhausted after doing 10 miles a day and not being able to sit down
  • Options
    I also keep thinking it's Friday (which is why I'm pissed off)
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    edited September 2019
    Little bit fed up of my parents arguing every night because my dad isn't open about his mental health and feelings 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    I’m just done can’t do this all anymore , Fed up people treating me like shit 
  • Options
    Im such a waste of space i need to take up less space/ lose more weight
  • Options
    Someone help. I feel really bad.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    PTW

i love to feel hungry & to feel like stomach is getting smaller & makes noises. With that empty feeling. (Happens every morning regraudeless of how much i ate the night before)
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Struggling to stay awake and a level physics hurts my brain, might be off to hospital this Saturday 😕😕
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    Friday Evening in A&E. Let's see what this brings...
This discussion has been closed.