Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Why do I fall apart the most at night..
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    I don’t know if things can ever be okay again :(
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    edited August 2019
    Think my mental health has hit a low point again, nothing around me feels real, just feel like I’m in my own bubble 
  • Options
    So I'm proud of myself for clearing out and sorting my clothes but now I'm really struggling to just sit and relax. I feel really like... I don't know? I don't know how to describe it
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    :bawling:
  • Options
    You are all important 💓 Sending hugs if you need them! X
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    edited August 2019
    Scaredddd. Emailed One of the rape crisis people with how I don't feel comfortable with the person and she's emailed back already and said about a phone call today ://////
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    My anxiety is so bad all of a sudden 😫 stressing about my health again can’t cope with it 
  • Options
    Getting worried that no one has seen or heard from my dad since early this morning :( 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Sorry, I feel like I'm seeking too much sympathy so I'll try to be quiet after this.

I'm worried about Ruby. She's just kept breaking teeth since February. It makes it hard for her to drink from her water bottle and probably also to eat properly, yesterday and today I've been filling a spare bowl up with water and giving it to her a few times a day to make sure she won't get too thirsty.

What's worrying me is that I don't know how much it's affecting her. It's not too bad if she's not distressed, but she could be in pain or suffering and I wouldn't know.

I don't even know what's causing it. I assume it must be a lack of vitamin c, but I don't know how I can give her more... I've looked for water drops and can't find anything trustworthy, I've tried giving her bell pepper. A different food might work but she'll likely have trouble eating it because of her broken teeth. If it's not a vitamin c issue, the only other things I can really think of would be some other malnutrition, an illness the vets haven't picked up on somehow and that's not affecting her in any other way (probably not that), or old age (even though she's only 4).

It could also just be an issue related to genetics, maybe? Her sister died for some unknown reason at just a year old, so it isn't too unlikely that the genes aren't too great.

I just feel like I'm failing her.
  • Options
    Ahhh I am no where near ready to go back to college 😭 I look so disgusting ughhhhh
  • Options
    There's a therapy service I'm interested in using but I can't because they only open from 2pm to 4pm Monday to Thursday which I'm at work for so I can even go for the initial assessment 🙃 
    I'm at my wit's end. I just want someone to talk to and help me through things
  • Options
    😔 am getting worried now 
  • Options
    😔 am getting worried now 

I'm sorry :( I hope he's found soon
  • Options
    Barley slept :( was up most of the night waiting for the police to come back in the hope they found him .
  • Options
    32 hours and still nothing :( for god sake dad come on where are you 
  • Options
    Thinking of you @Millie2787 hope he's found soon x
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I don't have the energy to function.
  • Options
    @Millie2787 I'm so sorry.
    I keep thinking about you and keep checking to see if you update. <3<3 sending soooo many hugs xxxxx
  • Options
    Riddled with anxiety and strong urges
  • Options
    I'm gonna cry myself to sleep. Literally no one wants me here :(
  • Options
    I reallllyyyyyy want to die 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    Back to work tomorrow and I feel so much anxiety around the change I know that's taken place
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture

Just leaving this here for those who may need hugs right now, you are not alone, we all care about you <3
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Swear fuck know why I'm still fucking alive. Wish Could fuckin die right now. Literally ducking shittest day at work. Why do people have to be so ducking bitchy 
This discussion has been closed.