Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Hugs to anyone who needs them, try and do something kind for yourself today! x
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I really got to stop with the spontaneous last minute 'i'll go to London' crap. It's not even like I live close to London lmao what is my life. 
    Guess I'm going London Monday 🤷
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    edited August 2019
    Wow. I'm such a good liar.  (Around food) 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I'm awake at 3am with that sinking sensation in my whole body. I'm not wanted in the world.

I wish I wasn't born. 
    Samee. Hugs x
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie said:
    I'm awake at 3am with that sinking sensation in my whole body. I'm not wanted in the world.

I wish I wasn't born. 
    Samee. Hugs x
    Big hugs back to you, you're awesome <3 
  • Options
    Hatee bank hoildays cause I have to go to work 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. I literally have no energy and feel like passing out everytime I stand up 
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Hugs to anyone who need them! X
  • Options
    Love it when the thoughts kick in 😴 self care night for me I think 💓
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    I'm fed up for being back stabbed by people, 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    I believe in all of yous x
  • Options
    Hugsss xxx

• Options
    edited August 2019
    That's me house bound for a month. I start work next week.
    As if I couldn't hate how I look anymore, I developed a fucking cold sore on my lip and it's ugly and disgusting and I can't be seen with that.
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    As if I couldn't hate how I look anymore, I developed a fucking cold sore on my lip and it's ugly and disgusting and I can't be seen with that.

Running to boots before it gets worse because like it's actually disgusting
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Well I can't leave my room because my sister wants to go out. And she's keeps telling me to get changed. But there's is nothing I feel comfortable in for this weather. My body look horrible from self harm. I look to skinny and she's going to notice and make me eat more. Omg now I do wish it was autumn 
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    GreenTea said:

Running to boots before it gets worse because like it's actually disgusting

Further update, I can't eat because it cause it to split and be sore.. which just feeds in to the struggle with thoughts and feelings around food and my body 
    I currently have a patch on my face and it stings so bad :(
    Sorry I seem overdramatic. I'm not being dramatic, it hurts and i haven't had one in so many years :(
  • Options
    chubbydumplingchubbydumpling Posts: 487 Listening Ear
    edited August 2019
    GreenTea said:

I know your pain! I get cold sores at least 5 times a year, more if I'm stressed. Try applying ice to keep the swelling down and reduce pain. I use aloe vera gel straight out of the fridge too. If you don't have any of that, your best bet is to just keep it clean and clear of any product so it dries up quicker. 

Sending hugs x
  • Options
    Seeing person from rape crisis tomorrow & I can not be bothered.😓
  • Options
    I wish it would go away. It's drowning me 24/7. I don't like waking up, sleep's so peaceful.

You're probably tired of me going on about the same things but it's really, really horrible.

And I'm lying here wanting to just cry into someone's shoulder at the same time as not even wanting hugs (I say in this thread) because I feel like nobody wants or likes me xD
  • Options
    I wish I had the energy to get out of bed. Could of met my friend in Birmingham for the day but instead I just can't get myself up.
    Why do I always ruin everything
  • Options
    Saw person from rape crisis today. She gave me a load of words on a card and told me to put them closer to my name if affected me more. It's like omg are you setting me up to fail. I can say how I feel just feel anxious. She put anorexia nervosa on there which i don’t know why cause never said I have that. So then I felt happy that maybe I look skinny and was thinking wow not something to be happy about. Hated it tbh. So anxious Just don't feel comfortable with her. Now walking to town and idk why cause I have no money lol
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    edited August 2019
    Freaking out right now. I have a letter addressed to me from the hospital. All letters go to my mum though. What could it be about? Maybe my transfer. Hopefully just that. Or maybe I am being discharged  (hopefully- I hate the journey every month.)

The only reason I discovered it was the hospital was due to looking at the postcode on the back of the envelope. I knew that the hospital postcode was that from using Google maps on the train once. 

Should I open the letter or let my mum do it? It was addressed to me which has never happened before.  The only time I have had stuff addressed to me is magazines, my weekly newspaper, MMR vaccine reminder and my science project that my teacher posted home. Oh and a nice note from the headteacher as well as head of English.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Deleted sorry. Gonna keep the issue off the boards.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Deleted
  • Options
    Omg I feel soooooo soo bad for wasting so much of my families food 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    I actually feel sick from what I've had to deal with this morning
  • Options
    Beats forum was stopped because it wasn't active enough. I hope that won't happen here???? Invite all your frindz lol
  • Options
    <3
  • Options
    Omg do you think the Mix forum will close at some point ? I'm scared now. I swear it was as active as this
  • Options
    I'm gonna lose this battle. It's going to kill me.
This discussion has been closed.