Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    edited September 2019
    Omg literally can not say how fucking awful i feel. I do actually want a life but im restrcicted by something that i know will 100% never improve and im going fucking insane spending 95% at home going more insane 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I really dont know how safe i can keep myself over the weekend or whenever because theres 0 hope now. Id like to be remembered but not for people to pretend they care. And if people never cared when i was aive and suffering then please dont pretend to care id i kill myself. . & please dont read that as im in a crisis or got plan. Im not and i dont. My whole life is a fucking crisis and its getting worse & theres no way out anymore. I dont have plans tho
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    The fire is out but there's still a lot of emergency services, I don't know how the residents are as haven't been up yet but heard a lot of screaming. It's scary how quickly your life can change, or end. 
  • Options
    All i keep thinking is if i die. Theres no pictures that i like that people can remember me by. All are disgusting. Omg i feel awful. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    Why do I pick the most horrendous outfits to wear 😩 being dragged round a market today that’s always really busy
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Pride today but I'm full of germs so my friends are there without me :(
  • Options
    Im addicted to how poo makes me & body feel clean after wards. Can my life get anymore pathetic and disgusting and weird. Omggg. I want to die
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    I just want it to end. I feel exhausted from dealing with it every single waking second and I'm overwhelmed. Make it leave me alone.
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    It feels werid taking your medication at 6am and 6pm in the hope that it sorts things out and having to do two checks 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    It's been a horrific 3 days filled with tragic events and I'm feeling so deflated by it all :(
  • Options
    Seeking attention cause i feel so awful
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Tension headache are literally occurring every day at the moment, 😫😫
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    davcr0ck said:
    Tension headache are literally occurring every day at the moment, 😫😫
    I'm sorry, I know how horrible these headaches can be! *Hugs* hope you feel better soon
  • Options
    Texting Samaritans and they are being so supportive and I think I found a support system I can trust and get support. They reply quickly to my text which is comfortable.

I just wish it was counselling
  • Options
    I keep on writing stuff and deleting it because theyre too deep thoughts of killing nyself. So left with nothing to say. But there really is not much hope i have left. & i know no one can hear me cause im still alivr but i really do want to die (im safe atm & all that) 
  • Options
    No one would miss me if I died.

(I'm safe though).
  • Options
    No one would miss me if I died.

(I'm safe though).
    We would miss you .
    You are a very loved and cared for in this community. 
  • Options
    I just want to say I'm sorry. For all the times I've hurt people and for being so worthless. I feel like such a bad person. I think my mom should've aborted me, there's no place for me here. I'm so sorry. 

(Not a suicide note before anyone asks). 
  • Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Great start to the day, hardly slept cause of this stupid cold 😴 glad I’m not doing anything for my birthday now I’d be exhausted 
  • Options
    I have a cold too. It kept me up most the night. My throat feels like it's on fire constantly and I'm feeling so run down 😭
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Got my care plan and psychology report in the post so that's fun 🙃🙃 they want me to hand a copy of my care plan into work and with the shit they've put in there, not a chance 🙈 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Can not be bothered to go to work today :'(
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,035 Boards Guru
    Great start to the day, hardly slept cause of this stupid cold 😴 glad I’m not doing anything for my birthday now I’d be exhausted 

Happy Birthday @Butterfly23 <3. Hope you feel better soon :) 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    So freaking anxious In my house because of this bloody break in on Friday followed by a house fire a few doors down Saturday morning, I want to feel safe and ok in my home but I'm struggling
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,804 Master Poster
    I feel scared about going to the dentist in just over 2 and a half weeks. I am getting the calculus behind my teeth removed (eww!) I feel worried that if my classmates ask why I was off school when I come back that they will laugh and call me manky if I tell the truth. Does calculus removal hurt or involve needles? 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Thank you so much @Aife!!
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,804 Master Poster
    Really do not want to go to my meeting today. I am part of a young leaders group at gymnastics. Spending 2 and a half hours doing either a first aid course, safeguarding course or coaching course. I just hope it is safeguarding just to get it over with.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Lay in bed feeling so low and hidying away from this terrible world and the horrible people in it  :( I have no friends, have no life , have no one who cares about me and how I feel and I just feel so fed up.
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Someone help me am drowning in my own thoughts 😩
This discussion has been closed.