Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    Not ready to face the world today am too overwhelmed and my head feels like someone is sat on it :( college attendance is going to be so bad 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Life's not worth living. I feel like all hope is lost. I'm safe but I probably would've died a while ago if I didn't have pets and family. My mind's trying its absolute best to kill me and it's too hard to not listen, I can't snap out of it and most of me believes everything it says. I should die. 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    I really want to die:(
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    edited September 2019
    Currently the entrance to my village is flooded, looks like I'm ditching the car a mile out and walking the rest home. 

Anyone in Oxfordshire got a boat I can borrow 😂😂
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,804 Master Poster
    School and the area was absolutely flooded earlier. I just managed to get home. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    I know it’s been raining hard I haven’t got flooded yet 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I just want support and to be cared about..
  • Options
    Just gonna....cry. it's all I've done for the last 3 hours..
  • Options
    Wow, I'm really feeling overwhelmed. I'm really having trouble imagining a future for myself or a way it would happen. I'm thinking about where I'll be in 2020 and my brain says I'll still be cooped up in my room with a neglected appearance and health and just as depressed. So I think of changing that - eating healthier, getting new clothes, going out more, and so on - but I have this strong feeling of, "no, I'm too tired for that, I don't see any point in this existence, I can't see any hope anyway, I just feel like I belong in death."

I'm trying to think of how maybe I could be in a better place in a few years and be glad I'm alive. Maybe I'll be getting in a band with people who are gonna be my friends, and I'll be recovering from this awful suffering and feeling enjoyment in life again, and I'll be living in a new house, and life will just generally be good. But that's not working much. I'm struggling to see anything but pointless emptiness. I'm just exhausted and I'm not getting any happiness out of life, so it's really hard to imagine otherwise.

I'm safe btw. But I wish I didn't have to be and I feel really bad. Death seems so peaceful. Suicide just seems to fit beside my name, I feel like it will be my own choice when I do die (again, no plans, just feelings).
  • Options
    Omg i cant even explain how bad i feel. :'(
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,804 Master Poster
    Periods are the worst. Especially the PMS before and the tiredness. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    It's at 2.6, its actually gone up, forking finally 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    Omgggg i feel so sick do suddenly 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭i think is affect of laxatives 😭😭😭😭😭😭. Omg i hope this is not the same where i end up throwing up and shitting all day lol cause that was horrible. I feel so bad omg help. Ithink maybe sick😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
  • Options
    Having such a bad time right now , have been texting smaratians since this morning and all the time I was in college :( on my way home now and I’m hoping to sleep before I have to head to the confrence venu for a run through . Struggling so much. The thoughts just telling me I need to die 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Having a complete emotional breakdown at work..
  • Options
    I am not ok, but nobody seems to care.
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    When the police do a welfare check on you when you're at work 🙃🙃 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Help
  • Options
    Just got banned from Beat. Guessing i was banned cause logged me out without me doing it and now cant go back lol. Its cause I went into bulimia support group and i dont have diagnosis of bulimia. Omg are they actually serious. I swear i could have bulimia more than anorexia. I have binged and purged a lot. They actually have chat depending on diagnosis. So what if youre not diagnosed you cant join any of them? That is a joke. Nonmatter what diagnosis different symtoms anyway. Why carogise them. When the subjects they speak about could be any ED
  • Options
    I feel really bad. Please help :'(
  • Options
    Gahhhh half hour before the taxi picks me up and I’m no where near ready - I’m shitting myself so anxious and feel sick 
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Back out of range again, down to 2.2, slowly losing the will to carry on with this daily routine that's draining me 😭😭😔😔
  • Options
    I literally feel so bad. I kind of wish I didn't wake up because the exhaustion of knowing I'm conscious again is horrible. I don't really know what to do or how to cope.
  • Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,878 Extreme Poster
    I feel rock bottom and scared and anxious and can’t breath and I just want someone to help me :( I have texted my therapist to see if she has any spare time and can ring me but idk if she will do. 
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    She can’t ring me :( 
  • Options
    I can’t cope I’m scared  :'(
  • Options
    I FEEL AWFUL. Please put me to sleep.