Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    @Kasa2103 oh nooo, that's so sad :-( That really is sad. R.I.P :heartbreak:
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,804 Master Poster
    @Kasa2103 oh nooo, that's so sad :-( That really is sad. R.I.P :heartbreak:
    Tell me about it.  I had to hide my tears during history today when I saw the news. We were allowed to use our phones so I did not get told off :wink:
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    I totally freaked out twice today.

1. I was at the school library after school and the fire alarm went off. There were 4 people in the library, the librarian, a business teacher, some year 11's, the site manager, 3 male teachers, my form tutor,  some other teachers and my dance teacher all on the field. The business teacher has a nice looking car though. We saw it when she parked it up as the gate was shut due to the alarm. Crazy but we were allowed out of school after 10 minutes.

2. My counsellor broke confidentiality after I showed her the diary I had kept. Well at least she asked for my permission and she explained why.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    Well i just spent lot of time on 7 cups website. Trying to pratice what i have learnt in training. And tbh its not going very well
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Shit! My mum doesn't know that I use the boards. She only knows that I use chats. She found my The Mix egg I made. Luckily there were no questions but it was so embarrassing that I threw it into the bin and I might leave. It's not because of any of you. It is my embarrassment.
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    “Cause I know I don't let you see,But you mean the world to me.And I know that I can be pretty mean,But you mean the world to me” 😔 even though it’s a recent song really reminds me of my nana and how much I miss her 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    So nervous for my audition next week. I am auditioning for the international evening at my school where we can choose any song to sing- I want to do a greek/Swedish one (from a Swedish band featured in a film made in Greece) called Slipping Through My Fingers. I have done the story telling and drama to it and learnt the lyrics but I am still worrying about it as last time I did a singing audition I failed.
  • Options
    I want to die. Not unsafe right now. I am safe and dont have any plans atm. But im just saying that if one day i do die by my terms which feels very likely. - i hope i am remember and not remembered by people who suddenly care because i ended my life.
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I'd love it if someone was here right now to hug me lol haha.
  • Options
    AbigailAbigail Posts: 818 Part of The Mix Family
    I'd love it if someone was here right now to hug me lol haha.

I have more if you need them bud. 
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • Options
    Aww, thanks @Abigail, hugs back <3
  • Options
    Such an unlucky day.

1. I almost slept through my alarm
    2. I almost got burned in the shower
    3. I got water in my eye in the shower
    4. Asda cocked up the order
    5. I whacked my tooth 
    6. My tooth is bleeding
    7. My lip hurts 
    8. My favourite socks have a hole
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I know this is totally pathetic. But I'm getting triggered by my assignment work more than my work experience and I actually saw real life people talk about graphics trauma and self harm on work experience. 
    So does feel pathetic that now I am feel bit overwhelmed. One of my assignments is about hospital patients and restraint and how we will one day get to a point where restraint will barely happen because every situation there is a way to calm them down without hurting anyone and giving them that control and independence. Cause restrient shouldnt be part of job. But what is triggering me is just restraint stuff. I remember being restraint a lot. :((
  • Options

My note book has "kill yourself" "end me" "help". All over one of my pages. The words are constantly written over each other so its kinda hard to read and nearly black lol. & are small and messy writing. So yeah def can barely read it anyway. Its mostly what i wrote in my training on my breaks of doing nothing lol. I mean i had to look busy and had no idea what to write. I think they def thought i was weird where i would turn the page over or put another sheet in front when they came closer. 

Just saw it and Sudden realisation at how messed up i am and weird

• Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    My colleague said my face is looking fuller and my head is screaming fat 🙃🙃 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Finding tonight so hard :( So tired but too scared to sleep , to scared to go downstairs, just lay huddled in bed with my Comfort things - even tried doing some reading to help me settle but didn’t work . Just wished someone cared :( 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Sending huge hugs @Millie2787. I care <3
  • Options
    Self harmed :(
  • Options
    I feel alone. No one cares and I'm worthless. No one would give me affection. Or feel love for me. Or think I'm a good person. Or see how bad the hurt is. Hell idk why I'm posting in this thread, because no one would hug me... Lol.
  • Options
    Omg I am just freaking out right now because there were 2 mini cabs outside the house and I didn't know which one it was so I went back home and asked mum. She wasn't helpful and just yelled at me. Now I found the right mini cab but I am in tears and feeling embarrassed which doesn't feel nice for me at all. 😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭
  • Options
    Feel so terrible this morning , have such a rough day and I don’t want to go to CAMHS but I know if i don’t go I’m not seeing her for another 2 weeks , but I really don’t want to go , just sitting in the waiting room sends me into a frenzy and I don’t have my Tangle 😔 not that anyone cares lol I’m just moaning 
  • Options
    Sooo stresssed. So much to think about & wanna go home 
  • Options
    Cant do this 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭hate "role play" fucking end me. 

I am dreading tomorro
  • Options
    Please someone reply. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Shaunie said:
    Please someone reply. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    DIe
  • Options
    So the whole reasons Beth been talking about discharge is becuase she’s leaving at the end of July 😭
  • Options
    :( Here for you if you need to talk @Shaunie. Sending all the hugs <3
  • Options
    Im on my lunch. I was meant to go back 5 mins ago but i dont want to go back😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    Not ready for Beth to leave me , I thought I had till December and she was just doing it so I had a lot of time to prepare myself but she’s flung at the end of July which means I have like 4/5 more sessions with her 
  • Options
    Kill me
This discussion has been closed.