Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,133 Wise Owl
    Just had a letter re the ongoing situation. Horrible, it's 22nd fucking December and I just getting into the christmas spirit. They want me to see social worker and i've been warned if i dont I face court etc. I feel sick. I want to cry. Holding the letter shaking.

Not sure what’s going on but I hope it’s all ok in the end :heart:
  • Options
    IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 973 Part of The Mix Family
    "friends" just send me pictures of them at a party and never even bothered to tell me about it or anything, just a fucking outcast who's only good for taking up spots in a and e and hospital beds
  • Options
    Don't have anyone in my life that actually care about me apart from my parents
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,217 Boards Champion
    Think I've only just realised how much my dog nora actually helps me. We've just dropped her off at my sisters house to stay until the 29th or 30th and now I'm on the way home I'm already feeling worse than I was. Nora is the only thing which keeps me going
  • Options
    Chloe234 wrote: »
    Think I've only just realised how much my dog nora actually helps me. We've just dropped her off at my sisters house to stay until the 29th or 30th and now I'm on the way home I'm already feeling worse than I was. Nora is the only thing which keeps me going

Maybe try and focus on getting to the next time you can see her? :heart:
  • Options
    I really need someone to talk to
  • Options
    I really need someone to talk to

You can vent here if you need to, or make your own discussion or something? Sending hugs ❤️
  • Options
    Im pretty sure I was bullied as a child. Im not totally sure because i cant remember, and also my bully(?) told me that i was bullying her. It’s almost a decade later but i still have doubts. Maybe i really was the bully - i cant remember enough to be sure. I feel like such a terrible person 😭
  • Options
    Why do I have to suffer so much why am I expected to deal with it I am so fucking done
  • Options
    cocobeancocobean Moderator, Staff Posts: 35 Boards Initiate
    Hey @IainJammyboy I'm hearing that you're navigating a tough time right now.

I wanted to check in and see how you're doing today. It seems like you could use someone to talk to, and I want you to know that we're all here for you. You're not alone, and your feelings are completely valid. Feel free to keep sharing how you're feeling. <3
  • Options
    Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,240 Wise Owl
    I finally fell asleep at 6am :/ and woke up around 12pm
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
    Issie_11Issie_11 Moderator Posts: 29 Boards Initiate
    Hey @River so sorry to hear that you had difficulty sleeping last night :/ How are you feeling today? Please do keep us updated <3
  • Options
    Issie_11Issie_11 Moderator Posts: 29 Boards Initiate
    edited December 2023
    Hello @AnonymousToe It's really valid to feel confused if you have questions your childhood, especially as you said it was such a long time ago so memories can get a little blurry. I'm wondering if you could reach out to this person and have a conversation to try and get some answers for your peace of mind? While guilt is a really normal emotion, I can also assure you that you are not a terrible person at all. It sounds like you had some really difficult times as a child and it's important to honour those feelings and memories <3 Let us know how you get on?
    Post edited by Issie_11 on
  • Options
    Hi @Issie_11 thanks for replying. I’m not able to reach out to the person anymore. And even if I was, I wouldn’t want to. Even just seeing her around school years later gave me nightmares. I had to speak to her a couple of times not long ago and it was awful. She’s just really judgemental. I don’t want to see her ever again.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    wspcpi0ql41d.jpg
    Dunno how I'm ment to feel about it :/
  • Options
    Wait so the NHS do blood tests and whatnot to make sure these my problems aren't caused by physical problems (which was confirmed) and now they're telling me instead vitamin d tablets will fix it
  • Options
    Nearly Christmas eve :s
  • Options
    I can’t relax and i dont know why :/
  • Options
    My mum telling me off because she left stuff in her own way and I didn’t move it quickly enough
  • Options
    Can't sleep again
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 The Mix Regular
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Seizures are pissing me off
  • Options
    Will be on TV tonight - fun....
  • Options
    Did christmas with my grandparents today cos tomorrow anxiety with be bad. Doing Christmas with my aunt tonight
  • Options
    Made the mistake of looking at my old journals and now my chest hurts from anxiety. What is this??
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,124 Community Veteran
    River wrote: »
    9 days harm free...

I'm super proud of you for being 9 days harm free that is very hard to do and shows how amazing you are xxx always here if you need someone
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,124 Community Veteran
    River wrote: »
    I feel sick :s can't sleep either :s screw you past, screw you flashbacks I hope my past and flashbacks get run over :/ sigh...sorry

Hope you start feeling better soon having flashbacks to the past sound very tough to go through <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
This discussion has been closed.