Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    nat_nat_ Moderator Posts: 53 Boards Initiate

JJLemon18 wrote: »
    I feel like crap. And I can't sleep. But I'm in a very weirdly good mood 🙃 I don't get it

Sometimes when Im feeling really bad, for some reason I'll be in a very good mood. Can anyone else relate to this? Or am I just weird lol

Hey @JJLemon18, it's okay to not know how you are feeling, it's normal to go through up and down periods of time, so you are not alone <3
    Have you done anything to make yourself feel happy this week? i have been watching loads of Christmas movies to cheer me up and to help make me feel festive! how about you?
    it sounds like you're having trouble sleeping. is it still a struggle for you now or has it got a little better?
    the community is here for you :)
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,955 Extreme Poster
    @nat_ I was really ill again so I think that was the reason I couldn't sleep. Feeling much better now tho.
    I'm now in Poland to spend Christmas with family so that's making me very happy and excited :3
    Thank you

Also I may have figured out why I was in a weirdly good mood. It could be because I'm feeling so bad that it's just a way for me to cope with it. Though its still very strange how feeling bad bad can make my humor skyrocket for some reason.
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 980 Part of The Mix Family
    My anger is getting too much ch to deal with
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,913 Master Poster
    I`ve been sort of feeling numb.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    @JustV I wish lmao - nah they are proper cunts too, they all listen to Andrew Tate too
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,147 Wise Owl
    Feeling lonely. Again.
  • Options
    Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,264 Wise Owl
    I give up :s why am I alive
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
    River wrote: »

Please keep going and keep safe @River
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,160 Part of The Furniture
    Nightmares are really disrupting my sleep, to the point I’m shattered during the day
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    Nightmares are really disrupting my sleep, to the point I’m shattered during the day

I relate to this so much, I’m sorry you’re going through this :heart:
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,056 Boards Guru

Sending lots of hugs your way @River. We're here for you <3

If you need urgent help, remember these services are always a call or message away. Keep going and remember how strong you are :)
    * Local urgent mental health helpline | Open 24/7 | Find details about your local service here.
    * CALM | Call on 0800 58 58 58 (5pm–midnight every day) or use their webchat service.
    *Samaritans (24/7) | call 116 123 | email jo@samaritans.org
    *Papyrus (2pm-midnight) | call 0800 068 41 41 | text 07786 209 697 | email pat@payrus-uk.org
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Millie2787 wrote: »

That sounds really tough @Millie2787 and @AnonymousToe, it can be so hard trying to get through the day without sleep. I've found a really helpful page on Headspace's website all about how to stop nightmares that might be helpful reading through - https://www.headspace.com/sleep/nightmares. I really hope they stop for you both and you're able to sleep properly soon <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,136 Community Veteran
    Why do I keep unliking videos god im being bad right now *smh*
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Im pretty sure it's those school "friends" that are the reason I turned out so fucked up - I've had that put on my phone for a couple years now incase anything happens to me, just so people know it was their fault lol - I'm safe btw
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 The Mix Regular
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I would much rather have a severe physical illness rather than to suffer on my own with all this shit
  • Options
    I would much rather have a severe physical illness rather than to suffer on my own with all this shit

It’s so hard when nobody can even see the stuff you’re going through :heart:
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,955 Extreme Poster
    Wtf the wind outside is making the sound of a baby crying and it's freaky. Like just shut up I want to sleep! Where's your mum? XD
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    I feel sick :s can't sleep either :s screw you past, screw you flashbacks I hope my past and flashbacks get run over :/ sigh...sorry

Hope you feel better soon and can get some sleep :heart:
  • Options
    My regressing getning worst and worst, haved to try stop self from turning :/ sigh...no like dis at all :s sowry

I'm hearing how much you're going through right now @River, it sounds so tough to be experiencing and you've been so brave to reach out here. It's really important you're able to get some support to help you through this. Whilst we can't safely support you with age regression on the discussion boards, we'd really encourage you to reach out to a 1-1 support service who can. You really deserve this support <3

I've popped a few places below that you may like to reach out to:
    * Childline - offers information, advice and confidential counselling to anyone aged 18 and under on any issue affecting them. Their phoneline is open all day every day by calling on 0800 1111, or you can go to www.childline.org.uk to access their webchat service.
    *Crisis Messenger - Our crisis messenger text service provides free, 24/7 crisis support across the UK. If you’re aged 25 or under, you can text THEMIX to 85258.
    * Papyrus - you can contact HOPELINEUK for confidential support and practical advice. You can call them on 0800 068 4141 or text them on 07786209697.

Stay strong River <3
This discussion has been closed.