Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,945 Extreme Poster
    edited December 2023
    Holy mother of god I almost just had a heart attack! I'm sitting on my laptop in a dark room and listening to loud music on my headphones, when my brother walks in to get something from the room and in the corner of my eye I just see this shadowy figure walking by and omg was that terrifying

Edit: Aaah I keep seeing things moving around now even tho theres nothing there xD
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,194 Boards Champion
    Got home and I've just completely crashed..I don't feel like me? It's weird idk :/
  • Options
    Can't sleep
  • Options
    IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 944 Part of The Mix Family
    Brother keeps using all my self care items and eating my food - it's fucking disgusting
  • Options
    Rose113Rose113 Deactivated Posts: 1,159 Wise Owl
    My sleep pattern Is shoking
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
    5am and im crying like a fucking baby
  • Options
    Still can't sleep
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Sending lots of hugs to all those who need them.

We are here for you all.

You’ve got this :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    z7w10vlgxrak.jpg
    ereskt22grcg.jpg
    Reunited with nora 🥺🩷 still feel really shit mentally tho
  • Options
    Wish I was dead
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 669 Incredible Poster
    edited December 2023
    River wrote: »
    Wish I was dead

Hold in there @River - take one day at a time and you've got this <3

We're all here for you and really care about you. We'll drop in with a DM to check in too <3

Remember that there are always services you can reach out to when you're struggling:
    Crisis Messenger (24/7) | text THEMIX to 85258
    Samartians (24/7) | call 116 123 | email jo@samaritans.org
    Papyrus (2pm-midnight) | call 0800 068 41 41 | text 07786 209 697 | email pat@payrus-uk.org
    Supportline (hours vary) | call 01708 765 200
  • Options
    My thinking is so unstable I don't see how I will even keep down a part time job
  • Options
    Cant take this much longer
  • Options
    Thoughts are loud but can't reach out to helplines.
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,099 Wise Owl
    Chloe234 wrote: »
    Thoughts are loud but can't reach out to helplines.

Please reach out if you need support :heart:
  • Options
    Why can't I just stay clean for 6 months then after that I can do whatever tf I want. In 6 months I'm gonna be the ugliest one there at prom because of my stupid and ugly fucking scars and it's no fair. It's all my fault tho bc I did it to myself
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Another screaming match with my dad and now just breaking down
  • Options
    Lonely again tonight
  • Options
    @AnonymousToe message me if u need <3
  • Options
    Thank you so much @River but I’ll be okay :heart:
  • Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,276 Wise Owl
    edited December 2023
    i dont think ive felt this bad since like last year
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • Options
    Feel like shit. I hate new year. I hate that I'm going into another new year when in my mind I wasn't even supposed to be here.
  • Options
    Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 601 Incredible Poster
    Sending all the extra big hugs to anyone needing it today <3 I know new years can be tough, it's time that we're forced to reflect on the year - maybe it didn't turn out how we wanted, maybe we didn't expect to get this far. It's not easy, but we did it - we got through 100% of our bad days and I'm proud of you all <3

You've got this!
  • Options
    Don't feel well, my physical health is so shit atm :s
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,064 Community Veteran
    It’s crazy but I miss going to school (on a gap year rn). I miss the routine and the way that people are constantly checking up on you. I just miss the support of it, I suppose. It’s been months but I still haven’t got used to this. I just wanna feel like a child because people care about you just because you aren’t 18 yet.

I totally get you with the whole missing school thing especially the routine of waking up, going to school, coming here, having people there you can talk to even if is family members. I find that sometimes younger people are checked in with more because of them growing up and becoming adolescents. But I feel like support shouldn't just stop after you hit the big 18 number. After all even adults need a listening ear or that support they seek out the most. I have been finding adulting quite harder too as well. I'm always here if you ever need someone to talk to. I may not know all the answers or may be the best support but I am willing to listen to your story <3. My dms are open anytime.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,064 Community Veteran
    edited December 2023
    JJLemon18 wrote: »
    Holy mother of god I almost just had a heart attack! I'm sitting on my laptop in a dark room and listening to loud music on my headphones, when my brother walks in to get something from the room and in the corner of my eye I just see this shadowy figure walking by and omg was that terrifying

Edit: Aaah I keep seeing things moving around now even tho theres nothing there xD

Omg I bet that was quite a shock for you at that time especially when listening to music too!. I had a similar experience when i had headphones and my mum came into my room and I almost grab the nearest thing to me as a weapon xd. Had to edit this xd cause my spelling is bad due to me writing so fast.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,276 Wise Owl
    i really dont want to live her anymore
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,945 Extreme Poster
    Amy22 wrote: »
    JJLemon18 wrote: »

Omg I bet that was quite a shock for you at that time especially when listening to music too!. I had a similar experience when i had headphones and my mum came into my room and I almost grab the nearest thing to me as a weapon xd. Had to edit this xd cause my spelling is bad due to me writing so fast.

@Amy22 Ah so you're the 'fight' kind in fight-flight-freeze. I'm the 'freeze' kind lol, just sitting there paralysed in absolute fear. Come to think of it I'd be a very great target to rob on the spot xD
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    I can't keep a single friendship or anything - I don't know if it's me, if it's the people I talk to, but I'm just so lonely. I keep pushing everyone away because I'm scared of that disappointment/rejection or whatever because the last time it led me to ending up in hospital
This discussion has been closed.