Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Voices

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hi Sophie, I'm so sorry to hear no-one's listening. You've mentioned about begging to be sectioned, what about, as Melian and Piccolo said, A&E?

Other than us, are there other people close to you who know exactly how you feel?

*hug*
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    nope, hospital makes me 10x worst. i sit there, cry, hate myself more, panic, feel guilty for going, walk out, end up with police, they take me back, i walk out... i won't even go there if i had a broken leg.

nah friend said earlier ''i've got to make sur eyou and sweep (her cat) don't die this christmas'' which, she won't know any different, cos i have it so planned out, no one will notice me doing anything :)
  • Options
    nope, hospital makes me 10x worst. i sit there, cry, hate myself more, panic, feel guilty for going, walk out, end up with police, they take me back, i walk out... i won't even go there if i had a broken leg.

If you genuinely really want to be an inpatient, do you think that going to A&E could help to make that happen?
  • Options
    I was basically there every day last week and the staff went to me ''what's happening about Leigh? (IP place)'' and I'm like. ''There's no beds, no point asking any more'' and they just looked shocked.

I give up Helen, nothing will be able to change my mind. I even had an argument with Jane, I just can't.
  • Options
    You can't give up sophie, you're strong, you can do this. We're here for you and people care about you a lot. What about your friends, your brother, imagine how they would feel if you killed yourself. I'm not trying to make you feel guilty, I'm just trying to show you people care. I know you say your brother probably hates you and you haven't seen him for ages, but he won't hate you, I really believe he loves you and I really think he would be distraught.

We're here for you, we care, we listen. I know it must be so hard for you at the moment but things will get better, they always do *hug*
  • Options
    Anna is coming tomorrow. Not that I will talk to her. But hey ho.
  • Options
    Anna is coming tomorrow. Not that I will talk to her. But hey ho.

Talking to her may just get you what you want. At least give it a try?
  • Options
    It won't. I tried telling her last time I want inpatient and she doesn't listen. She's stuck up.

Or as she goes ''you're not allowed to be negative and you will eat'' like fuck off. Everyone has negative thoughts!

Don't even want to see her tbh. May just phone tomorrow and cancel.
  • Options
    *ignore this posted twice*
  • Options
    Head won't shut up. Can't do this!:(
  • Options
    Bye guys. Take care. Love you all <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Sophie, what's going on? I know things are bad but please remember we're here for you *hug*
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Bye guys. Take care. Love you all <3

Sophie, the above is really worrying, and this place isn't for crisis support, as you are aware. Could you get some help for yourself, whether it's Samaritans to have someone to talk to, or call 111/999 to get yourself over to A&E. We're here for you :heart:

To be fair, Anna doesn't sound very supportive, have you considered talking to her about change, and reasons behind why you think going in to Impatient will be useful, you could also go in voluntarily to.
  • Options
    Sophie was online this morning, so hopefully she'll come and update when she's ready.
  • Options
    Failed. Always fail.
    Can't do anything right.

• Options
    Sorry to hear things r bad. Have u got support?

• Options
    Like you care, Lorna!
  • Options
    I care - and glad you're with us still <3
  • Options
    Unfortunately I am. Lets hope next time I won't be.
  • Options
    Unfortunately I am. Lets hope next time I won't be.
    let's hope there isn't a next time and you get the support you need and want
  • Options
    I'm glad you're okay.

How are you feeling at the moment sophie?
  • Options
    Like I said to the crisis team, I'll happily do it again.

Feel shit. I should NOT be here.
  • Options
    Morning guys, after some deliberation and numerous reported posts I have moderated/removed some posts from this thread as I deemed them to be unhelpful, hurtful and potentially triggering. Obviously these things are not in line with the ethos of the work we carry out here at The Site. Whilst it is important to challenge and be challenged appropriately; this is above all else supposed to be a supportive environment.

Have a great Sunday.

Phil
  • Options
    Spoke to Sharon from the HT (Home Treatment) Team, and she's talking to the pysch about what he's been saying to me. Such as ''the voices will pass'' okay then.

She was like ''have you still got those thoughts?'' I told her ''they're constantly on my mind''

Guess, I still feel low. I still feel alone. I still feel scared and helpless.
  • Options
    Saying "the voices will pass" sounds as though he's not taking you seriously. Can you change psychs? Sounds as though you need someone a bit more sympathetic.
  • Options
    I know Sharon was shocked when I told her as well. The psych I see is on maternity leave and because I'm his "patient" I can't see anyone else :/

• Options
    The day professionals tell me ''it will past'' ''its not your mental illness'' etc, I will end up not wnating to throw a chair at them but also checking there temp. SO angry with them!
  • Options
    I know I've said this before, but as frustrating as it is maybe you could try to take their advice seriously? It sounds like it's really hard to hear but they are professionals.
  • Options
    I've had them for over half a year, and all they've done is get louder and more violent. I'm not actually sure what I can do any more.
  • Options
    I've had them for over half a year, and all they've done is get louder and more violent. I'm not actually sure what I can do any more.

*hug* And I'm not trying to invalidate that. Have you considered looking for a mental health advocate? Some local Minds have them.