Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Voices

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well they don't care, and I basically have to do their job for them because they can't be asked to do what they said they where!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Well they don't care, and I basically have to do their job for them because they can't be asked to do what they said they where!Tapatalk

It's their job to care.

What do you mean by having to do their job for them?
  • Options
    Beginning of December they said they where going to update meds, they still haven't.

Doctor doesn't believe me so I've had to phone the mh team and get then to pull their ginger out there ass and fax everything to doctor!

• Options
    That's just awful. :(

Are you getting any support from social services or anything?
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    You can get through this. Think about your college course youll do fab with that. Focus on something to keep you going.:)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Nope. No support at all

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    My GP can't help. She said she can help with depression and anxiety but with my mental health all she can keep doing is phoning the mh team..

Hi Sophie, you know that anxiety and depression is part of your mental health, right? So if she's helping with those then the potential outcome is that overall you're feeling much more able to cope. When you say 'but with my mental health' can you explain a bit more about what you mean?
  • Options
    **helen** wrote: »
    Hi Sophie, you know that anxiety and depression is part of your mental health, right? So if she's helping with those then the potential outcome is that overall you're feeling much more able to cope. When you say 'but with my mental health' can you explain a bit more about what you mean?

That's what she said to me last time I saw her for mental health, to tell her EVERYTHING. From small struggles to plans. I was 100% honest.

She can't help me with psychosis, BPD, and there's not much she said she can do to help with ED. She's referred me again to the ED team. But apart from that she's not able to do anything for the other two.

I don't know if that makes sense? Basically trying to write it as how she told me.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    That's what she said to me last time I saw her for mental health, to tell her EVERYTHING. From small struggles to plans. I was 100% honest.

She can't help me with psychosis, BPD, and there's not much she said she can do to help with ED. She's referred me again to the ED team. But apart from that she's not able to do anything for the other two.

I don't know if that makes sense? Basically trying to write it as how she told me.

Yep, that makes total sense. So when earlier in the thread, you said 'Nope. no support at all.' what you mean is that there's certain areas where you could really benefit from some additional support?

Mind has a page on treatment for psychosis that talks about advocacy - this might be worth exploring or even mentioning to your GP to see what she says?
  • Options
    **helen** wrote: »
    Yep, that makes total sense. So when earlier in the thread, you said 'Nope. no support at all.' what you mean is that there's certain areas where you could really benefit from some additional support?

Mind has a page on treatment for psychosis that talks about advocacy - this might be worth exploring or even mentioning to your GP to see what she says?

Aye.

I'll talk to doctor when I see her again end of Feb.
  • Options
    Have you considered seeing another GP? They may know more about the help that you can be given.
  • Options
    I will only see my GP. She knows all and she's the only female at the surgery.