Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

nothing touches, why?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    How are you doing it? Tell me your technique and I will fix it.
  • Options
    Do you not even slightly enjoy knowing he's getting turned on by you?

For me that's the biggest turn on ever. Even if I'm not feeling up for sex, giving Boy a Super-Awesome-Franki-Blowjob and seeing his reaction to it (which, generally, goes something like, 'Oh god, oh my god, what are you...OHGOD') turns me on like nothing else.

i dont know if he is getting turned on or not? as there isnt any reaction from him at all other than hes got hard
  • Options
    Well, that's a start.

Do you not notice his breathing getting heavier?
  • Options
    How are you doing it? Tell me your technique and I will fix it.

erm i put him in my mouth and then just move him and and out repeatedly after 5 mins of that my jaw is ready to drop and i cant breath for my throat being so dry and sticking together and its hard to swallow my own saliva then, or water. i then change to my hands but i have to swap them over doing the same motion makes my elbows hurt so i have to swap and support them with the other arm underneath the one thats doing the work

why? am i doing something wrong then?
  • Options
    Well, that's a start.

Do you not notice his breathing getting heavier?
    nope
  • Options
    erm i put him in my mouth and then just move him and and out repeatedly after 5 mins of that my jaw is ready to drop and i cant breath for my throat being so dry and sticking together and its hard to swallow my own saliva then, or water. i then change to my hands but i have to swap them over doing the same motion makes my elbows hurt so i have to swap and support them with the other arm underneath the one thats doing the work

why? am i doing something wrong then?
    Read this.
  • Options
    ok read it i cant get any saliva my mouth dries up, and as for enjoying what im doing no chance, it hurts and is hard work, and you think im going to smile when doing that????

i find spit to be the most disgusting thing about it tho, even when he is making himself wet enough to get in me and puts his spit on himself it makes me wretch and im running to thebathroom then to puke
  • Options
    I feel like a voyeur :blush: but its very interesting
  • Options
    It is absolutely possible to look upwards when giving head. It actually turns the guy on a lot more, more often than not. Especially if you catch their eye and give them a little cheeky grin while you're at it.

Joe Rogan always makes me laugh with his skit about not liking eye contact:

"You go from having a blow job to looking down and seeing a person with your dick in their mouth!"
  • Options
    Giving head can be one of the most enjoyable parts of sex. I love it.

It doesn't always hurt and it isn't always hard work. But if you're not going to enjoy it then neither is he. That's one of the things I learned: if YOU aren't enjoying what you're doing then it takes all the fun out of it for him.

Going through the motions just because you feel like you should be just isn't worth the hassle.
  • Options
    Joe Rogan always makes me laugh with his skit about not liking eye contact:

"You go from having a blow job to looking down and seeing a person with your dick in their mouth!"
    Psssh. The eye contact is the best part! But then I am slightly sadistic and a bit of a tease :chin:.
  • Options
    Giving head can be one of the most enjoyable parts of sex. I love it.

It doesn't always hurt and it isn't always hard work. But if you're not going to enjoy it then neither is he. That's one of the things I learned: if YOU aren't enjoying what you're doing then it takes all the fun out of it for him.

Going through the motions just because you feel like you should be just isn't worth the hassle.

it always hurts me!!!!
  • Options
    it always hurts me!!!!
    Well then you're bloody doing it wrong.

If it starts to hurt, then change what you're doing for a bit and keep switching techniques. You don't have to just suck and suck and suck the whole time.
  • Options
    well what else is ther to do with it then?
  • Options

Did you ACTUALLY read that post or did you stop at the part where it said that you're going to learn how to drool?
  • Options
    well what else is ther to do with it then?

Punch it. Call it some scathing names. Then spit on it.
  • Options
    well i tried to read it but none of it makes any sense and i have tried to read it several times now

and i cant spit ever, it makes me puke even just thinking about it, in fact even just seeing someone brush their teeth is enough to set me off doing that never mind the noise it makes, and god forbid i walk past someone in the street gobbing, i have ran off down a side alley and hurled my guts out then
  • Options
    Punch it. Call it some scathing names. Then spit on it.
    I'm totally going to do that to you now.
  • Options
    well i tried to read it but none of it makes any sense and i have tried to read it several times now
    How does it not make any sense?! Which parts don't make sense?!

Reading that post turns ME on and I don't even HAVE a bloody penis.
  • Options
    Get him to stand or sit rather than lay down so you can kneel in front of him so you dont have to hold yourself up.
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Get him to stand or sit rather than lay down so you can kneel in front of him so you dont have to hold yourself up.

god thats even worse as i have nothing to support my arm with then, at least ona bed i can put my non working arm with my elbow on the bed and hold my working arm up
  • Options
    Ok now i am no expert but can you not just find a more comfy position, laying down on the bed maybe or him sitting so that you are in his lap.

Maybe you can alternate between your mouth and hands.

Perhaps your mouth is dry because you are not enjoying it and are feeling nervous, maybe just slow it all down and relax, you could just finish him off with your mouth that might build your confidence and pleasure.
  • Options
    god thats even worse as i have nothing to support my arm with then, at least ona bed i can put my non working arm with my elbow on the bed and hold my working arm up
    Get him to sit on the bed and you can rest your arm on his leg/the bed.
  • Options

POTW :thumb:
  • Options

use a different technique and then you won't have this problem. Try the technique in the guide that frankipanda posted, and then get back to us after you've actually tried it that way.
  • Options
    Louisek wrote: »
    POTW :thumb:
    There is a thread for that, y'know ;).
  • Options

Familiarise yourself with the sensitivity of different areas - there all the same

Eye contact suggests sexual confidence - i have none a t all,

you need to learn to do a lot of drooling - pukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeee time

dribble over him (sexy!) puking is now considered sexy?

Listen to the noises he makes - he dont make a single noise unless i hurt him
  • Options
    Get him to sit on the bed and you can rest your arm on his leg/the bed.

i do that or he is laid on the bed
  • Options
    There is a thread for that, y'know ;).

what is potw?
  • Options
    Familiarise yourself with the sensitivity of different areas - there all the same
    No they aren't.
    Eye contact suggests sexual confidence - i have none a t all,
    Fake it.
    you need to learn to do a lot of drooling - pukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeee time
    You puke over your own drool?
    dribble over him (sexy!) puking is now considered sexy?
    The bit in brackets was sarcasm, but I'll admit this is something I don't do. I have been known to spit on my hands to make wanking him a bit easier, though.
    Listen to the noises he makes - he dont make a single noise unless i hurt him
    That's because you're doing it wrong.