Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

nothing touches, why?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    what is potw?
    Post of the week.
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    use a different technique and then you won't have this problem. Try the technique in the guide that frankipanda posted, and then get back to us after you've actually tried it that way.

it dont say what to acually do tho it just gives loads of suggestions of what you COULD do, so what do i actually need to do then
  • Options
    try them and see what his reaction is.
  • Options
    Ok, this is starting to get tiresome
  • Options
    it dont say what to acually do tho it just gives loads of suggestions of what you COULD do, so what do i actually need to do then
    Do what it says in the post I linked to, then pay attention to which bits he reacts to and you can start doing those things more and leaving out the bits he DOESN'T react to.
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Ok, this is starting to get tiresome
    I dunno, I'm bored at work. This is keeping me vaguely entertained :p
  • Options
    No they aren't.

Fake it. fake something i dont know how to do in the first place??? how

You puke over your own drool? yes

The bit in brackets was sarcasm, but I'll admit this is something I don't do. I have been known to spit on my hands to make wanking him a bit easier, though.

That's because you're doing it wrong.
    so it seems
  • Options
    When I get back from lunch I'll have a google about faking confidence. That's the most important part.
  • Options
    that link does not give anything out specifically to do, its all just vagueness and not anything specifically
  • Options
    lick it
  • Options
    that link does not give anything out specifically to do, its all just vagueness and not anything specifically

I suspect you're over thinking this. It's a dick, not a Rubik's cube.
  • Options
    look i may or maynot be over thinking it but on top of everything else i think its better than not even bothering with, im trying to get thr to him that everything that we have ever done has been so wrong from the very start and that we both have to make sure that what we are doing is right, yeah its easy for him, everything works as per normal as such, but when i dont get any indication within me that what im doing is right or wrong then what else i am i do, so yeah ok i ask questions and stuff, ok most i dont understand the answers to, because of his lack of reaction etc etc but im trying ok really trying and i dont think that any of you are giving me much credit for that at all
  • Options
    I'm being a bit blithe - apologies for that. Sounds like you need to talk it out with him. We can only make suggestions, he's the one that can tell you what he likes. If you don't feel comfortable asking him, then I would question whether you should have his dick in your mouth at all.
  • Options
    i have asked him and i just get vague answers back, he wont say anything specific at all, so im left clueless once again, and no i dont feel comfortable asking him, it takes one hellof a lot for me to ask him to do anything and im talking of days of panic etc etc before i will finally manage to spit some garbled rubbish out of my mouth and then its just gone wrong again
  • Options
    So, turns out I'm too lazy to google when you can surely do it yourself, but CCH is right. You need to be comfortable with him before you can ever enjoy sex with him - oral or penetrative or otherwise.

If you don't know what to do, experiment. Your tongue is much more important than anything else. Sucking will only do so much. Run your tongue up and down, do little circles on the head with the tip of your tongue. Go over all of the ridges and stuff with the tip of your tongue. Instead of trying to wank him at the same time, use your hands on his balls and rub the tip of your little finger on the space behind his balls. Use your tongue there, too, because that particular spot is craaaaaaazy sensitive. If he's too hairy, get him to trim, because I know that can be a bit off-putting. Practice your sucking technique on a cucumber or other phallic object, so you can learn how to produce enough saliva without the pressure. My favourite favourite thing to do is to take it in your mouth and - without sucking - use your tongue like a washing machine, use it to go round and round and round (this is really hard to describe, but eh). Alternate how hard or gently you're sucking. Mix it up a bit.
  • Options
    one more thing, the smell! it dont matter that hes just got out the bath and shaved himself there or not how do you deal with that? its a weird smell hard to describe sort of like sweat but its not kinda a hot stale smell sorry i cant be a better at describing this
  • Options
    Im sorry but if i really felt that disgusted by giving my partner oral i just wouldnt do it.
  • Options
    I deal by sniffing that hot smell up my nose like it's a fat line of charlie, then burying my face in his crotch to get some more musky scent all over my face. Why, how do you deal with it?
  • Options
    one more thing, the smell! it dont matter that hes just got out the bath and shaved himself there or not how do you deal with that? its a weird smell hard to describe sort of like sweat but its not kinda a hot stale smell sorry i cant be a better at describing this
    I like the smell. But I'm weird.
  • Options
    I deal by sniffing that hot smell up my nose like it's a fat line of charlie, then burying my face in his crotch to get some more musky scent all over my face. Why, how do you deal with it?
    :heart:

I do actually do that :o
  • Options
    Of course, it's horny. Ooh yeah, bring me some crotch to face rub in right now...
  • Options
    This thread is making me wish it was Friday :(
  • Options
    i just try and ignore it, same sort of thing as when you are confronted with a babies shitty nappy i guess, youjust get on with it. sometimes i just make sure that i have a packet of mints around and have one of them in my mouth either doing it orjust before
  • Options

:thumb: :D
  • Options
    Well you probably don't like it just because you don't like aynything, so why not pretend to like the smell so that you can at least give your husband of 20-odd long years a bit of enjoyment? Treat his knob like it's something you do like, even though you can't like anything.
  • Options
    i dont think you should bother with the sex.
    I think you should get to the doctors. INSIST you get some pretty serious help for your mental health problems and the worst case of depression ive ever heard about, and call your children to ask them how theyre getting on in their therapy and apologise for being such an emotionally distant mother to them and not dealing with this sooner when they were little.

When youve sorted these main issues in your life, then maybe start worrying about sex
  • Options
    Well you probably don't like it just because you don't like aynything, so why not pretend to like the smell so that you can at least give your husband of 20-odd long years a bit of enjoyment? Treat his knob like it's something you do like, even though you can't like anything.
    Have I ever told you that I love you?

If not:

KATRALLA I LOVE YOU :heart:.
  • Options
    Have I ever told you that I love you?

If not:

KATRALLA I LOVE YOU :heart:.

ooh flattery, are you trying to get me to lick your foofey, knowing that I'd be better than a sqweel and come with my own lube and a head full of desire?
  • Options
    i dont think you should bother with the sex.
    I think you should get to the doctors. INSIST you get some pretty serious help for your mental health problems and the worst case of depression ive ever heard about, and call your children to ask them how theyre getting on in their therapy and apologise for being such an emotionally distant mother to them and not dealing with this sooner when they were little.

When youve sorted these main issues in your life, then maybe start worrying about sex

agreed. You don't like anything or know what happiness or arousal of any kind is- this is your main problem. You're never going to have good sex if you're cold as a fish in deep freeze.
  • Options
    ooh flattery, are you trying to get me to lick your foofey, knowing that I'd be better than a sqweel and come with my own lube and a head full of desire?
    Precisely.

I showed Boy that Sqweel thing last night, and then when I was talking to him he was all, 'do you want me to be your own personal organic Sqweel bb?' I lol'd.