Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    In another rant because I realised that I posted my previous one here and not in the correct channel because I'm a stupid twat.

I really wish people would stop touching my stuff and moving it and using it then leaving it in the sink. It's really annoying. 
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Why do people feel the need to compare their life’s to mine too make it seem like they’ve got it so much worse off when they don’t even know what’s going on in my own life. My ex messaged me complaining about walking to his work and back. I replied with oh no bless ya hope it goes alright. He then proceeded to say I don’t know how hard it is having an “actual job” and how tiring it is. All I do is school and dancing (every night may I add and I walk to school and back (about a mile each way) and then I walk to dancing and back (again about a mile each way) and he compared working his 3 hour shift of his “actual job” to me doing 6 hour day at school (which to me is the most draining and mentally exhausting thing) and then 3 hours of dancing. Also he knows how much I’ve struggled trying to get a job but I’ve not been able to due to anxiety and panic attacks so just to mention an “actual job” is proper trigging for me and it makes me feel so shitty about myself. Yes I’ve just complained about him comparing by comparing but all I’m trying to say is it wasn’t necessary and I don’t get why people compare lives without even knowing what’s going on in other peoples lives. 

Did not intend for this rant to be so long but here we are aha
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    Lockdown has made me let myself go😂 went to the shops in legging. (Nothing wrong with wearing leggings in public. I just don’t and yeah fashion different for everyone. I wear them for pjmas). Yeah to the corner shops is as far as I’ll get in them lol
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    joyajoya Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    edited July 2020
    forgot it 
    everything always goes ^^
  • Options
    joya said:
    forgot it 
    I read it. Sorry to hear about your friend. Sending hugs <3
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    oh thanks @Shaunie really thanks ^^ i thought that this wouldnt be a better place to post this, so i move to "the i need hug thread",,, but thank you, its valid; i'll try my best to help her... its just very hard when everything its so negative and... you know: hard :/ 
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    How do people find the energy to find something to moan about every single day? 
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    When you've packed your meds but need your prn 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Do amazon smear their wrapping paper in doo doo? Because it smells aweful 😅
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,802 Master Poster
    My mum got food poisoning. :( I was going to post this earlier but forgot to.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    so had this girl i date for almost two years on internet, and it was really not good to us because our mental health was a real mess at the time and we break up an year ago but she keep sending me messages about how she loves me and how shes never gonna forget me... and this makes me feel so bad because i give so many promises to her three years ago and look at we now: i blocked her at many of mine social accounts at point to she create new accounts to talk to me... idk what to do, should i speak to her again about what we have on the past was beautiful but inst anymore? or just ignore? arghhhh, i hate relationships 
  • Options
    god i did it again,,,,, i act impulsively and just said that a i loved her '-'  WHY I AM THAT WAY
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    edited July 2020
    I am so frustrated and annoyed right now!! What don’t the government understand? If the west end dies London loses half of its tourism, guess what that means? A whole load of money is lost!! Theatre may not seem important to a lot of people but... I’m just so frustrated right now. Phantom of the Opera, the longest running west end Musical after 34 years of full houses has closed!! If Phantom can’t survive what can? It’s just a matter of time till the next show is permanently closed. Urghhh I know it sounds stupid and so many people on here this means nothing too but I am so annoyed and frustrated I can’t even explain!!!

“I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    i have three guitar's, one bass, one ukulele, one "piano/keyboard",,,, but i NEED one white guitar.... why do i born poor T.T
  • Options
    Flat packs are just the worst
  • Options
    I hate you. I hate what you do to hurt me. I hate how you make me feel like I don't Fucking matter.

(Nobody here)
  • Options
    I wish he would fuck off and understand ill never crawl back to him 🙃🙃🙃
  • Options
    That is a ridiculous response @Aidan so I agree that someone would feel that way after getting a poor and vague response to coursework. Also, sometimes it can take a while for feedback to get to you after handing the work in. I have discovered that on Microsoft Teams.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Aidan Reply to that saying 'sorry, your feedback was to general. Can YOU be more Specific PLEASE' they might get the message 😊
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Ohhh. Nice roast @Eleanor
  • Options
    I just had to spend 10 minutes chasing a butterfly around the house and getting it back outside before the cats could get to it. I got the cats outside so I could get to the butterfly easier. Still took 10 minutes though. The butterfly is fine but I freaked out a bit. Thank goodness my sister was not here. She hates butterflies and would freak out.
  • Options
    I changed my hair again hahaha another breakdown surpassed with success 
  • Options
    wait... i take off my curls... i... omg i hated it... like, why i did that? like.... omg will take years to take my real hair back... like, goshhh, i hate these impulsive decisions.
  • Options
    I'm thinking of going for a nice long walk to diffuse the irritability I've woken up with.

Sometimes It's difficult keeping quiet when people start to rub you up the wrong way. I'm trying to stay mindful that people who've gone through heavy stuff might just be that way because of their experiences. 

• Options
    I'm actually quite annoyed.
  • Options
    Threw myself into stinging nettle bush after a cyclist came right as us at speed down a narrow path. 
    Now my legs are so blotchy and sore
  • Options
    Does anyone ever get so angry that they want to just take it out on themselves?

My hormones have all my emotions amplified and I'm ready to just explode. It's the second time I've been woken up early. Mum's going through menopause, doesn't sleep, and likes to sing at stupid O clock. Next door constantly wakes us up with loud music and it's only getting louder. My sister isn't pulling her weight around the house. People in SC kicking off when god forbid they don't get the attention or 1-2-1 help that day despite receiving it consecutively without a doubt. My body is pissing me off and I keep stubbing my toe. Finding a job has been so damn hard I don't want to be unemployed. I'm so so angry I just don't want to talk to anyone. IDGAF if anyone is offended, I'm tired of being so fucking nice and considerate ALL THE TIME.  
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    Does anyone ever get so angry that they want to just take it out on themselves?

My hormones have all my emotions amplified and I'm ready to just explode. It's the second time I've been woken up early. Mum's going through menopause, doesn't sleep, and likes to sing at stupid O clock. Next door constantly wakes us up with loud music and it's only getting louder. My sister isn't pulling her weight around the house. People in SC kicking off when god forbid they don't get the attention or 1-2-1 help that day despite receiving it consecutively without a doubt. My body is pissing me off and I keep stubbing my toe. Finding a job has been so damn hard I don't want to be unemployed. I'm so so angry I just don't want to talk to anyone. IDGAF if anyone is offended, I'm tired of being so fucking nice and considerate ALL THE TIME.  
    Oh @Salix_alba_2019 I’ve been there sometimes everything and anything can really piss me off!!! And there’s nothing better than a good old rant.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Why is packing so stressful 😞😞
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    I hate my body right now.