Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    @Kasa2103 yeahh I know that for the future 😂 but like I put in it I was ready to kick mental illnesses butt... And like the hospital ain't exactly on my goodbye letter list 😂😂
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    It was nice of you to send some chocolate and a card though but I am glad that you are aware for next time about why it could be a bad idea.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Turns out my results are delayed till 28th not bloody good enough good job I'm not going back to college now definitely not 🙄

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited August 2020
    Being told straight up what people say about me behind my back and the sort of person they think I am.. hurts. 
    Because I'm nothing like what people say. I have my moments, we all do. But it doesn't make me the horrific things I get called.
    People are far to quick to judge and make assumptions about me before even getting to know me. It's really lonely. Sometimes I want to end my life because I know it will end all this hurt caused by people who don't give me a chance
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    Liam said:
    Proper fed up of my parents and the constant arguing between them :tired_face: 
    That’s always the worst atsmphere.  Makes you feel
    proper on edge:(Hugs <3
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Didn’t actually bother me teddy taking up space in my bed but lol. I’m now getting really bothered. He No stops moves and I have to squash my self to the edge
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Should stop staying up late to watch tiktoks 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Parents are getting a divorce and I’ve been made to choose between living with mam or dad. I said dad and so mam accused me of not loving her and yelled at me for not supporting her after everything she’s done for me, taking me in etc. Wish the both of them would bore aff 🙄 

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Oh @Liam I’m sorry :( I think whoever you chose the other was always going to be hurt , have you thought about spending every other weekend with them I know what’s what my niece does , she stays with her mum majority of the time and then goes to her dads every other weekend 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Yeah @Millie2787 cheers pal, I wouldn’t mind visiting weekends but I don’t think it’ll come to that. I think they’re both just being petty. Mams kicking off and dads not giving her the reaction she wants because he’s laid back and she wants him to beg her to stay. Annoying because I’m in the middle of it all and a hate an argument me  :lol: . If anything I’d actually prefer to live with mam but I  said dad because she was being annoying lol
  • Options
    Joys of parents ey @Liam . I get it my mum works night and my dad days so they rarely see each other as mum is normally asleep but there usually arguing when they do see each other 🙄 at the moment it’s becasue dad srill wants to go to Benidorm at end of September for his birthday and mum does LOL
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    So annoyed no one seems to know what’s wrong with me , just spoke to the doctors and now even they knows what’s wrong , just said “might be a tummy bug let it pass” I’ve been struggling to eat without it giving me stomach pains for the last few weeks now I don’t think it’s a tummy bug mate 
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,630 Legendary Poster
    @Liam I’m so sorry to hear about your parents <3 it’s really hard when you’re in the middle of it all. I hope it all gets sorted soon to something you’re all happy with.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Some people don’t like to see you enjoy anything. lol fuck them
  • Options
    Today is just a horrific day. Just want to die tbh. 
  • Options
    Does anyone else have indentations around their tongue? 
    I do and apparently it’s from stress. You press your tongue against your teeth. My jaw hurts all the time and now think about it. I do press my tongue against my teeht
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Agh someone moved my masks now I can’t find two of them, so I’m going to have to buy more. Why can’t people just leave my stuff alone 😭
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Imagine bringing someone else down just to make yourself feel better 🙄😐
  • Options
    Lol I'm not fucking stupid.
    Stop gaslighting and manipulating me.

(Nobody here)
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Just spent ages looking for my glasses which are already on my face! I think it may be time to go back to the opticians... 🤣
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Eleanor said:
    Just spent ages looking for my glasses which are already on my face! I think it may be time to go back to the opticians... 🤣

I've done this so many times lol
  • Options
    Change makes me fucking anxious and stressed 🤦‍♀️ to much fucking change. 
  • Options
    I can’t stop sleeping fuck my life
  • Options
    I'm Fucking done with everything. Fucking tired of Everything.
  • Options
    I’m so frustrated, first time I’ve got the bus this week and there’s people blatantly ignoring the tape that says “do not sit here”
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    I don't think these males that are "down for the swirl" how hard I vet them lol, It's cool, I like a bit of caucasian persuasion but I ain't gonna be taken for a fool lol
  • Options
    Feel awful 😭😭😭😭😭😭