Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    😡😡😡😡😡
  • Options
    EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    Just because I say I’m doing nothing doesn’t mean I’m free. I planned to do nothing, it’s my first long weekend in months. Just let me have a stress free weekend without any tasks to do pleassseeeee 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    edited October 2020
    I can't find where I put my shampoo or conditioner and it's wash day 😭

I'm really starting to regret cutting my hair. Before I struggled to fit it all into a shower cap and now I can with extra space 
    Post edited by Salix_alba_2019 on
  • Options
    tkdog said:
    I feel terrible...

We are here for you 
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Just had a mental health assessment where the assessor would ask me questions and write them in this little box - on almost all the questions I would speak the truth and open up, to which she just wrote in the box that I have no concerns... erm that's not what I just told you? 

She spend most of the session talking and doing the mandatory things without giving me a chance to speak so now she gets to decide what help I receive when she knows nothing about my situation :) 

This needs to change, the processes in which mental health assessments occur is just wrong. If anything, this has motivated me to campaign for better mental health support and assessments for young people 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    one of my postgrad prospectuses came today and the damn thing didn't have the one thing I was looking for.
  • Options
    Yikes, anyone else's parents twist your words for maximum effort to hurt their own feelings?

• Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    So apparently when applying for a team based thing you have to talk all about yourself to be accepted. Makes total sense :astonished:
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    I have put the deodorant that makes you stop sweating and my armpits 😩😩😩😩😩😩
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    So my meds have increased as of today and I've woken from a graphic violent dream. I rarely get those. I fucking hope this isnt an effect of my meds
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    I've always wanted that because I sweat a lot too. Where did you get it? 
  • Options
    edited October 2020

Shaunie said:
    I've always wanted that because I sweat a lot too. Where did you get it? 

I get it from boots called driclor. It is HELL if you have just shaved your arm pits
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Think I’m too kind for my own good 😂 start work at 12 just gone past 12 so was already late but helped a delivery man who was lost even tho I didn’t know where it was. Now I’m even more late. Not even on the bus yet 
  • Options
    People can be so annoying can’t they
  • Options
    When the police puts you on hold. 😬
  • Options
    Any chance of being heard is always fucking taken away.
  • Options
    All it takes is one person who doesn't care... To turn everything else against me. 
  • Options
    EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    Some dumb ding dong used my address to start a sky account and now my internet is being cancelled and I have to pay a cancellation fee -_- I contacted my internet provider and they said they can’t do anything and I have to contact whoever opened the sky account. Whoever that is, I’ve no idea. 

apparently if you have money to waste you can cancel anyone’s internet just with an address. Bloody stupid system. 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • Options
    So fucking angry. 
  • Options
    What you are doing is not ok. 
  • Options
    I REALLY WANT TO FUCKING SCREAM
  • Options
    Fed up 
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie Sorry to hear that :(  I'm always here if you want a chat <3

Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Thank you @Eleanor
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    I'm sorry you had to experience that @Shaunie . You did awesome sharing today.
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Bassically got fobbed off by mental health services again , told I couldn’t  access the service who do self refferals because apparently I’m already under mental health team I didn’t know , gave me a number to ring turns out it’s the service who ditched me in March just as we went into lockdown , asked if we could pick up support again and was told no because I’m on the waiting list forms group I don’t want to do and I told them that million times 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Bassically got fobbed off by mental health services again , told I couldn’t  access the service who do self refferals because apparently I’m already under mental health team I didn’t know , gave me a number to ring turns out it’s the service who ditched me in March just as we went into lockdown , asked if we could pick up support again and was told no because I’m on the waiting list forms group I don’t want to do and I told them that million times 
    Hugs <3 what happened with the Eating disorder team ?