Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    I don’t think anyone understands how painful my sadness feels 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,802 Master Poster
    It feels like everyone in my year at school is against me.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Receptionist tells me my echo scan was normal okay thanks and? Hope the Drs get back to me it should be good news but the fact I'm left with heart palpitations on meds without knowing what, is annoying 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Oh gosh. I’ve found the dark dark dark web of Suicide

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Yikes, I'm not sure how Ellen will return from the latest saga. How somone can have so many accounts of unkindness despite preaching about kindness is beyond me, it's definitely not a one off or a  coincidence. I don't feel sorry for her. Where I come from you respect everyone and you show the kindness regardless of their status. 

I honestly can't associate myself with anyone who goes so strongly against my morals. Not everyone changes and I don't need to offer an explanation. Since birth I've been to unstututions that have focused on inclusivity and respect. I remember being pared with a student from primary school who had autism and another with learning disabilities because they knew that I would show them kindness when no one else didn't. It really isn't rocket science. That being said, narcissistits are real and they don't change. I've seen it, I've known a fair few. 
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Just found out that uni and my work aren’t going to pay for my portfolio, so I’m working for free for a year and have to pay for my bus fair and now £150 for my portfolio. I’m really happy I’ve got this placement it’s just soooo much money
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    My mum and my two sisters was convincing me to get a boob job when I’m older. I said no. But they was like “well keep it in your mind it won’t hurt “  Like I said no. I know I only have nipples but if I say I’m okay with it. Leave it as that. You shouldn’t say anything else after and keep at it. 😒 I don’t care what size my “boobs” / chest are anymore. 
    It’s taken awhile to get there so leave me alone
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    Only just woke up and mum and dad are arguing already 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Having to meet up with my mum today, but she doesn't seem to understand that I don't like her. She always tries to start conversations which are just super awkward and I've tried not talking to her and she just ends up guilting me back somehow. It's very frustrating because I want to have a relationship with her but I can't. Even going back to my old village where she lives triggers bad memories and she doesn't seem to think she did anything wrong. She expects me to go back to the house I grew up in - a hoarding situation that hasn't changed since I was removed and thinks it won't hurt me? I just wish she would understand how I feel about her and visiting her. 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    Trigger warning ⚠️ maybe

It’s kinda annoying when can’t help but watch things you know that trigger you. 
    Like the mental health side of tiktok 
    some people just do a video while moving so you can see their new self harm. It’s just like why. 😒 and with triggering things in the back ground. It’s just like you have obviously done it on purpose. What’s the point in it. Trying to trigger others. It’s kinda annoying because there is some competition within mental health. It’s not that anyone wants to be “ill” but you feel like because someone seems to be “worse” then they do worse to feel more valid as to how they feel which shouldn’t be and triggering things on tiktok. Just ban it already. 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited September 2020
    Constantly feeling like Im going to throw up.
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Constantly feeling like Im going to throw up. My own fault I guess. I'm just disgusting
    Do you know why? 
    I was sick yesterday awful feeling 
  • Options
    I thought this was general chit chat sorry. Realise not everyone wants.m a reply 
  • Options
    I just don't care.
  • Options
    Its taken two days to get the form done because I keep getting distracted. My personal statement is over a page long and I'm not sure if I'm going into a high or not. 
  • Options
    Had questions and answers saved for peer support worker role interview. But now I can’t find it 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭sooooo annoying. I took ages on that 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    @Shaunie I’m sure you posted them on the thread you made about the peer support worker training maybe have look through some of those related threads 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Too much caffeine oh no !
  • Options
    Fucking he'll I just want to die
  • Options
    Friends online isn't the same as real life. Feel like I have no friends
  • Options
    Everyone wants me dead.
  • Options
    I'm in a bad mood today and people need to stop putting words into mouth. 
  • Options
    I need to stop bottling up and letting the lid pop off when I reach a very low point. I'm angry at myself
  • Options
    So overwhelmed omg
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    When will men learn that women in relationships do not appreciate unwanted sexual advances :lol: 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Shit after fucking shit thrown at me recently. Fucking fed up
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    feel really angry recently, trying so hard to keep my cool. This is super unlike me but feel ready to pop my lid :worried:
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Liam said:
    feel really angry recently, trying so hard to keep my cool. This is super unlike me but feel ready to pop my lid :worried:
    OMG same. Do you think it’s something in the air Like I believe in that sort of stuff like storms ect can affect your mood. I’m in a well pissed of mood today lol ugh can’t shake it off

<3 hugs 

Im also bit low that  I didn’t get the job
  • Options
    I'm done with being a fucking doormat for every cunt to wipe their feet on. I'm fucking better than that.

(No one here)