Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    edited October 2020
    @Shaunie I don’t know haven’t heard anything back from them since the assessment , but the self refferal I did was for my health anxiety 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Can’t sleep at all. At a guys house and he snores so loud
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    For fuck sake. Left hickeys all over my neck.  Now have to wear dressing grown all round the house cause only thing that so big it covers my neck. And I walk round the house with my hair up def can’t leave it down otherwise everyone would be suspicious 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,787 Master Poster
    edited October 2020

What is a hickey? If that isn't too gross for me to ask about. I genuinely have never heard of one.

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:

What is a hickey? If that isn't too gross for me to ask about. I genuinely have never heard of one.

It’s a bruise left on skin after being kissed when sucking/ kissing.  Usually on sides of the neck 
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,787 Master Poster
    Oh okay. Thank you for explaining.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I knew there was a reason I removed you from my life.

• Options
    Don’t know what I’ve done to be ignored :( 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Why does everyone hate me?? :(
  • Options
    Frustrated is an understatement
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Shaking and crying with his voice in my head.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Pharamcy are just having a joke right now , was prescribed antibiotics yesterday from the GP but apparently they haven’t even got my prescription . It’s fine I’ll let the infection get worse because your system is crap 
  • Options
    tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    Kinda wish my dad wasn't an ass all the time. He got angry just from me talking to him when it was only just after lunch saying he is busy when he is just watching tv and nothing important. And also when earlier I tried to help he complained then im not helping enough especially in the pouring rain when it was only spitting outside of rain barely any.
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    I need someone to talk to but no one seems to be interested I always worry about every ache and pain on me and people dont understand I can't HELP ITT :s:'(  
  • Options
    Why is no one understanding. I want to sleep ALL day. No interpreter with coming into my room and waking me up 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😠😠😠
  • Options
    This is really fucking me off for the second day in a row I’ve been questioned why I haven’t got a mask on when I get on the bus despite the fact I’ve got a sunflower lanyard on and I’m used a Disbaled persons bus pass ... like for fuck sake I wouldn’t have that bus pass if I didn’t have a disability. I very rarely don’t wear one because normally I’m okay but I’ve really been struggling with sensory issues these last few days
  • Options
    Just had this status appear on my Facebook timeline...
    "The gays don't deserve rights"

I unfriended that fucking useless shit bag. If i see shit like that again, I'll remove you from my life, regardless of who you are to me..friend.. family..I don't give a shit. Don't be a cunt.
  • Options
    Really hung over 😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Comming off antidepressants has been okay apart from the dizziness, nausea. Today is the 7th day off medication and if my calculations are right it should all be out of my system. 

• Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Comming off antidepressants has been okay apart from the dizziness, nausea. Today is the 7th day off medication and if my calculations are right it should all be out of my system. 

Wow a big well done 
  • Options
    Today just isn't a good day. 
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    edited November 2020
    Sending hugs @GreenTea <3
    Post edited by JustV on
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hugs @GreenTea :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    I feel like I've been on a roller-coaster all day, turns out that withdrawals could last up to a month 😭
  • Options
    Struggling to breath so bad
  • Options
    I'VE BEEN SAYING FAGE WRONG ALL THIS TIME 😂
  • Options
    Wtf why do I still feel hung over
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    My own fault really not keeping hydrated since drinking. But my stomach feels so fragile I don’t want to make myself feel more sick with too much water
  • Options
    Fml why don’t my sister go back to Birmingham with her new boyfriend. All she’s fucking done is shout at me
  • Options
    Mopped the floor and my housemate walked across it with outdoor shoes on when I asked him to wait.. giggling to himself.
    You're just a massive knobhead L.. called my housemate a Nazi the other day for no reason. Acts like a 2 year old when he's called out on his manipulative controling abusive ways. He's 36 for fuck sake.