Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Woohoo the tourists are here and the pubs are open!

Time to hunker down for a while house exercise for me aha

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    edited July 2020
    Really annoyed I’ve got intense stomach pains - thank you ibs for deciding to flare 🥺and I think I’m going to have to call in sick to work 😩
    Post edited by Millie2787 on
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    Feel bit shit because my manager got abit moody with me :/.And the store manager saw. 

Basically I let someone use the staff toilets. But poor girl looked really desperate and most town toilets are closed so I don’t really care actually. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    edited July 2020
    Getting forced out of bed and to get changed to go to my sisters to retrieve a pan because my dad forgot to check if he had it before hand. Me and Otto where quite happy lying in bed thanks dad.

And then it turns out your sister was home all along and just wasn’t answering her phone so could’ve dropped it off of just taken it out to the car for my dad instead of me going for it!
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    I had a dream i was in school and was getting bullied so I just sat in the corner of the room crying. And then shouting at people telling them I did nothing to them but they’re still hating on me. The i tried to kil myself
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    When people think you give a shit about something but you don’t 😅
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    FOR FUCK SAKE.
  • Options
    "we won't inturpt you, and we will wear masks"

WHERE ARE YOUR MASKS THEN?????
    Gosh my landlady sometimes 😣
  • Options
    Was just waiting for my dad to go pick up my mum from work so I could go downstairs and get food. Then realised my sisters picking her up today since she’s coming over for dinner so looks like I won’t be eating till dinner and I’ll have to look somewhat presentable and can’t stay in bed all day again :disappointed:

• Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Can't escape weightloss and diet culture 😔
  • Options
    Why can’t some people just fucking reply when they’re online 
  • Options
    My skin is so bad at the moment and it's really stressing me out
  • Options
    My mum is a Karen 
  • Options
    When you actually get the shivers thinking about a certain person 😲 T®um ¶ legit freaks me out. 

• Options
    EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    Researching for university is just such a pain. I don't have a clue where I want to go. These virtual open days are pretty much always useless and don't tell you anything about the actual university. This really doesn't help when I don't like making decisions already
  • Options
    It gets on my nerve when people get upset for not being the center of attention. Like seriously, I see patterns in behaviour and manipulation tactics being played out over and over again. 
  • Options
    Irritable.
  • Options
    Everything I try to do to protect my mental health..isn't good enough
  • Options
    Fml I feel awful
  • Options
    Scratched my scalp so much last night it bled and now it’s gone scabby and hurts :disappointed:

• Options
    edited July 2020
    Okay fine brain you win, when I’m scared to sleep I feel exhausted like I need to sleep but as soon as I feel like I’m able to sleep and lie down in bed you decide I’m super awake and aren’t tired anymore? Really!?!?

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,804 Master Poster
    Got woken up by a gardener outside at 7:45am in the morning. On a bloody Saturday! Supposed to be a day to sleep in. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    I’m so tired just want to sleep all the time
  • Options
    lol when people obsesse over how many people follow them yet haven’t meet most of them and have no idea who they are😅
  • Options
    When ever I see "aLl LiVeS mAtTeRs" there's only one thing that runs through my mind 😌

• Options
    About ready to remove my own wisdom tooth. Why is the surgery for it so expensive??
  • Options
    I just want to hit you. Over and over. Scream at you. Scream and ask you why. Why did you do this. Why leave Everyone behind...
    I'm angry at you for ending your life. I'm angry. 
  • Options
    Will men ever learn? Don't DM if you can't handle a conversation about race. Of corse I'm going give you a hard time because not going to be anyone's fetish or secret🙄 seriously fuck off. 
  • Options
    I worn more tighter clothes today and my family said you look “rough”. I was like oh great. They said I mean as in thin and skinny you need more weight, I didn’t mean you clothes and I was like ohh. Note they keep saying they didn’t mean rough and think I’m offended. I’m not offended I like to be called skinny😅
  • Options
    A fitness clothing brand recently emailed me asking me to become a brand ambassador. I think found out I had to pay a £60 membership fee each month!! Who in the right state of mind would agree to this!! And no I didn’t accept, I don’t have that kind of money ahahha