Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited June 2020
    Sat crying..all I want is someone to care and talk to me
  • Options
    Can't catch a break from some things it seems..
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Ever try to help someone and give them advice but they be super rude? 
    Fuck it. Why am I too kind. 

(Nobody here.
    On social media)
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    Omg i cant stop Sleeping
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Ffs all i want is fairy lights to go on top of my bed. Like on my wall hanging down. In lines but the only lines of fairy lights is window fairy lights but i don't want them that big
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    @GreenTea At least you tried to help, try not to think about the person who was rude to you, they probably just wanted to rant or were annoyed that they didn’t think of your suggestion. :) 

you are a kind person for trying to help :) 

"Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • Options
    Thank you @Eyepatch
  • Options
    Just wanted leggins to wear around the house. And theyre see through from boohoo. Wasnt cheap cheap either
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie I always buy plain black sports leggings because they're comfy, not see through and they look the same! I got mine from Tescos and I think they were £7 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,617 Legendary Poster
    Eleanor said:
    @Shaunie I always buy plain black sports leggings because they're comfy, not see through and they look the same! I got mine from Tescos and I think they were £7 
    @Eleanor I completely agree the Tescos leggings are great! I also buy the black Primark leggings when they’ve got them in. I live in leggings.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Ooh thank you. Will have to have a look in tescos. Literally felt like i ordered tights not leggings lol
  • Options
    Pissed off. 
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I can't wait till my coursework is over gosh understanding this lecturers stuff is like breaking the enigma code :joy: 
    Least i know i could be a lecturer not the career i was going for but i've helped everyone through her stuff since september haha:joy:

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Arent local facebook groups the most annoying thing going. I still follow them tho lol. It is like if you neighbour is playing music too loud why dont you just tell them that rather than posting a facebook post about it for everyone who lives there to see it 😂 or if someones not picked up their dog poo- instead of taking a picture of them go outside and tell them to pick it up!!!!!! How likely is it theyre going to see your post. Gosh. Interact with peoole to their face or directly Or when people are just clearly speaking about a spefic problem but dont tell the right people. Like omg stop posting your dirty laundary and bitchying about people on facebook and tell people to their face. Like lets stop with the indirect shit all together and tell people. Gosh so annoying. Im scared im gunma leave my house and see a picture of me on the ***** community facebook group because i missed a tiny piece of teddys poo or something 😂😂😂.  Social media is not a place to bitch about people for everyone to be like "omg thats so shit what else happened???"  Its just for people to be nosey tell it to peoples face and be mature about it!!!!!!!!!  Or you get the people who go like "a police just went by whats going on". Um a police car usually means someone is in trouble or trying to keep someone safe. Don't use social media to bitch about people. Thats just embarrasing& Keep nose out. 
    Post edited by Siena on
  • Options
    Been awake since 4am when police decided to shop up and raid a house opposite 🤦‍♀️

"Hello police" will forever be ingrained in my brain 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    I tried the whole. Make an annoymous account on instagram and follow mental health account. The positive ones. No one i know just random people by searching. And just see what they talk about. But yeah i just cant. That was not positive experience at all ha. People just speak too much about being on hosptail when theyre not even in hospital. Its like okay we understand you have been sectioned or hospitalised before for mental health. Nearly all of us have many times we just dont constantly speak ahout it. And maybe theraputic for some but not for me. Will never see me constanlty saying past hospital expereince everywherei can because its a time id very much like to forget snd cringe thinking off all those times. Barely like speaking about it

Not being bitchy. Its you do you and all that at the end of the day. But the word hospital is just so triggering for me and i dont see the point of constantly speaking about it. It felt like it was some massive compettion of whos been in hospital the longest or how many times with the amount of times i read the word. They even have the amount of times they have been next to their name. Like why is that even relavent. Im not saying people shouldnt do it. They do whatever but in my view thats not healthy or postive. I don’t know about for them. But just how i feel about it. It also feels like they need to constantly say hospital as that makes people think omg they must be so unwell. But it actually doesnt. If say feel shit we understand feel very shit. Same concept with self harm details. And people can do the exact same suicide method and not end up sectioned. We understand fel shitt if tried to kil yourself once. No matter how it was done or the "surverity" of it. Very serious thing to intend to do.  I was reading about someone not being in hospital for their mental health that it doesnt feel like their mental health is valid. And this social media stuff is not helping with those feelings. It is very valid and can be struggling just as much as someone currently sectioned
  • Options
    The Mix likes every tweet but mine. Won't bother next time then. 
    And i think i need to get over my Ikea order. It's never going to be in stock
  • Options
    I feel so so bad i can't deal😭
  • Options
    Feeling so fucking alone is the worse.
  • Options
    Hour long line to get into Sainsbury's.. should of done this yesterday
  • Options
    Feel ignored and Invisible.
  • Options
    😂when people think you care about what they think about you, but i really couldnt care less lolyou do you and ill do me. Kinda why i hate working in primark cause without being styreo type the people who work their weekends are young and kinda gets bitchy about smallest of things like swapping hours. There are reasons people dont want to swap so get over it
  • Options
    I hate myself. I hate how I can't join in with house dinners. I ruin e
  • Options
    I just brought paracetmol from boots over self check out and didnt ask for any ID
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    Yesterday there was a really rude man when me and my mum went shopping. Me and my mum were at the checkout whilst my mum was paying for the shopping. Some man came into the shop and then barged straight past us.  He could have easily gone round the other way. If he got any closer he literally would have been rubbing against me. Like remember social distancing! He was literally inches from physically rubbing against me. Even if there was no social distancing it would have made me very uncomfortable. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Why did I find writing my dads Father’s Day card so hard, don’t know what to say anymore feel so distant now!! :disappointed:
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    So apparently can't walk to work and back cause of my weight (according to my family). But no way I'm paying for bus or taxi so will be walking
  • Options
    I spoke to amazon about a product i got ( I'm not saying what as its kinda disgusting) i told them it is a choking hazard as the thing falls off then out it in your mouth and i nearly choked to my own death. They said they can see how that could happen and will remove the product straight away to be reviewed. And gave me a full refund. But. Hm the product never got removed
  • Options
    joyajoya Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    i told my mom that sometimes i feel a need to smoke a cigarette and that i feel the smell even when have no one arounds me... i was so scared of her reaction but shes just said "do you wanna buy some to experiment? you dont have to be afraid to tell me things like that, youre intelligent, i trust you; and if you wanna smoke, who am i to denying? youre almost 18 now, i cant stop you anyway... but you know, i think you not gonna like it..." i was like.... mom???,, hahah it was fun, i really didn't expect this reaction...
    everything always goes ^^
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Heart palpitations are no fun, had these since last night and it's just so tiring.

6 years of anxiety and I'm still not used to them lol

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld