Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    Woke up so many times last night because teddy was sleeping to close to me and I thought I was suffocating him
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Feeling a little irritable, I definitely need to fix my sleep schedule in top of that.

It derives me mad when I see people using manipulative tactics to get a response out of people. I'm seriously not going to respond to that.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited July 2020
    Find it really inappropriate when workers Manning the doors of stores, just sit on their phones and are completely oblivious of people just walking in 🤦‍♀️
    I feel awkward in this situation because do I walk in? Do I wait? Like are you there for a reason or are you just chilling on your phone?
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    edited July 2020
    I’m sick of these builders outside my window!! Proper invading my privacy, can’t change in my room and now I’m having to do an online lesson with them practically watching me I’m sick of it!!!

oh and it’s boiling in my room and still can’t open my window!!
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    When you catch people lying (not anyone on here)
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Could someone invent a hayfever treatment that works ta lol

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    My stomach has felt dodgy all day😣
  • Options
    Dogs naturally walk twice as fast and humans so how do people get them to not pull on the lead
  • Options
    I am soooo moody every time someone wakes me up 😐 especially when they’re waking me up to eat something 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Selled one pair of jeans, a sweater and a pinafore on Shpock for one pound each to the same person.... they’re basically brand new cause yeah I buy a lot of clothes for someone who hardly Goes out. 
     just collected it. Should be £3 cause three Iteams but she gave me £2 like okay thanks. It’s not about the money otherwise I would of put them at ridiculous prices like other clothes on there. But I didn’t want to say anything and didn’t really have time to look at it just swapped it over said thanks then closed the door lol. If that was me I’d probably give more money than they asked just to be kind cause it cheap. But no can’t even just give me the right money

Just a bit rude 😐 and thought people was nicer. Kinda made me feel sad now
  • Options
    joyajoya Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    too bad to work today, just wanna to lay down and sleep for alllllll day long 
    everything always goes ^^
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    And today I've learnt how important it is to trust your gut instinct. 
  • Options
    Thanks dad, thank you so much! Lovely to know I’m such a difficult child! If only you knew :disappointed:

• Options
    Ahhh big spider!! There was a really big spider crawling up my door, I don’t know where it’s gone now!!! 

• Options
    joyajoya Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    Starlight said:
    Ahhh big spider!! There was a really big spider crawling up my door, I don’t know where it’s gone now!!! 

if you can't see, it can't hurt you ;)
    everything always goes ^^
  • Options
    Night mare with the emergency vets
  • Options
    Aw no Shaunie is everything okay? X

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

• Options
    People are stupid. 
    Lets run across the road Infront of some kids 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
  • Options
    Laine said:
    Aw no Shaunie is everything okay? X
    @Laine back at home now basically teddy was acting weird & panting and twisting his neck to the side when he shakes his head and crying. So we was panicking so got there straight away. We was outside for one hour and still no sign of seeing anyone. We don’t have a car either so just waiting outside cause corona. And then he starting seeming a bit better stillShaking his head to the side but didn’t seem in pain and stopped panting so we was like yeah we are going to go home. So we are just keeping an eye on him tonight and then going to vets tomorrow. Plus it’s out of hours on a Sunday would of been well expensive and we might of been a bit overdramatic but yeah love him so much so worry aboutAnything. But then I was thinking would I go to a&W if I kept twitching my head or ring doctors and defo would go a&e so guess the same with a dog but except we can’t ask him why he is doing it. Like is it his ears or neck. I think it’s either something wrong with his ears. Or he has twisted his neck a bit or something
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    I am not wearing this heart monitor for a week already fed up my chest is itching Soo bad 

(I wonder if the skins meant to be bright red 😬😂)
    Post edited by Laine on

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Dog trainer cancelled 
  • Options
    Massive headache 

and it’s proper funny when guys message you once their relationship didn’t work out 😂
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    My sister took a pictures and videos of me walking teddy after work b ecause he is actually listening to me on a walk! Massive progress he would not care about anything other than walking and didn’t care about treats (training him not to pull on the lead) and can see some difference. He looks up when I don’t even ask. 
    But my sister sent me this picture
    and it’s just triggering because I feel like I look skinny. But I never see it on myself always when someone takes. A picture of me. And I’ve gained weight since lockdown kinda restricting kinda not. But now I’m just getting triggered to lose weight just over videos and pic she sent
  • Options
    Can’t believe I’m actually doing over time at this time. Was so much effort to get out of bed
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    This is frustrating me so much ! Why should me having a High BMI add a risk point onto my wellbeing assessment yet being a normal weight doesn’t , but yet if I choose not to say I still get a point added !  This has really fucked me off !

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Work at 9. Not going to be happy if people start arguing about the masks
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie said:
    Work at 9. Not going to be happy if people start arguing about the masks
    Hope it goes okay, I’m working at 1, we’ve just been told to remind people about them if they’re not wearing them but if they say they don’t want to, to just let them in whether they have an exemption or not 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    edited July 2020
    Oh no @Dandelion 😕 I guess that helps confrontation but doesn’t help people follow rules. If they can get away with it in one shop they’ll think they can get away with it everywhere. @Shaunie I hope folk wear masks and there’s no hassle for ye 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Are there exceptions for people who cannae wear masks @GreenTea ?
  • Options
    Liam said:
    Are there exceptions for people who cannae wear masks @GreenTea ?

Yes but it doesn't stop people verbally abusing us lol left a longer rant in the covid rant thread