Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    IM so fed up. Really want to die
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    joyajoya Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    i lose myself in me soooo many times,,,, who am i today?
    everything always goes ^^
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Keep your fucking dogs on the fucking lead if they fucking untrained. You absolutely useless fucking twat
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    My laptop has done something weird and stopped letting me open chrome...I’ve tried everything, and then I tried deleting and reinstalling it and now it’s not reinstalling properly :(:( it’s actually irritating me soooooo much and im so premenstrual that I keep getting really really really mad at it when I could just try it again aha! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Can you Google on your phone why it's not working?
  • Options
    I should really do that aha I hate computer problems. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    edited June 2020
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Why is my family so messed up, knew my dads side wasn’t great and don’t know any of them at all but now my mums side I don’t know!? Today I found out I have family that moved South Africa to live!! I didn’t even know these people existed! My family is so messed up in fueds and fall outs and cheating and all that never even knew half of it existed till today. Just a lot to take in 
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    Sometimes I want to buy a canoe and just take it out to the middle of the river where nobody can bother me. Apparently space is something I'm not able to get.. 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Always great to start work day by missing your bus😒
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,802 Master Poster
    edited June 2020
    Thought I had lost my old phone. Turns out it fell down the back of the sofa. *face palm* Retrieved it now.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Sitting at bus stop for ages. And now ive only just realised its sunday today 😂idm being late
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,802 Master Poster
    Oops. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    joyajoya Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    edited June 2020
    its my birthday and for the first time in so many years, i already feel completed... i have my family and my friends... im so happy and it is only 10am 💙
    everything always goes ^^
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Urgh!!!! All I want to do it chill in my bed aha, but no the house next door is being renovated and there are builders on the scaffolding outside my bedroom window. I have sticky out windows since they are technically going out of part of the roof so there are triangle windows on the sides which are extremely hard to cover. These little windows mean that the builders can look straight into my room and in turn see me. I have taken my bedding through to my dance room and am sat on the floor aha (so comfy) Its freezing in here as well!! And I cant get changed in my bedroom so Ill have to trek to the bathroom to get changed urgh. Its so annoying aha

Oh and if anyone was wondering, no I still cannot open my window, the scaffolding is still blocking it! Brilliant aha

• Options
    When someone suggests decaf coffee...

HAHAHA HAHA no.
  • Options
    I feel awful
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    I went out to buy some lounge clothes and I could not believe the amount of people that I saw without masks? The city is densely populated...😒

• Options
    edited June 2020
    Oh my god!! The builders have now made a mess of our backyard!! Half the yard has turned completely pinky red with a thick layer of powdery sand dust kinda thing (think it’s from the bricks but not sure) it’s gonna take forever to clean up!!

Absolutely ridiculous, we’re fuming didn’t even warn us or put out plastic sheeting!! We could’ve moved our bikes and plants but no now they’re are filthy and covered!! 

• Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    edited July 2020
    Someone blocking you when you ask them for a source on a political claim is peak Facebook. :disappointed:

This is why I uninstalled it.
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,878 Extreme Poster
    Mike said:
    Someone blocking you when you ask them for a source on a political claim is peak Facebook. :disappointed:

This is why I uninstalled it.
    Good riddance. Let the trash take itself out....
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    edited July 2020
    So tell me why a plumber refused to wear a mask or gloves when I asked him? Mr macho man didn't like being hit with the facts either? 

If a nurse told you that that chances of covid are increase due to improper handling of a mask, isn't the solution to handle and dispose of it correctly? 

I don't want your asymptomatic ass covid droplets to land on surcaes that the whole house uses aka the damn fridge. 

Don't be so selfish, where are your cloves too? 

He better chip in if my mum dies 😜🤩😘🦵🧜‍♀️👆🧚‍♂️🤘🧚‍♀️
  • Options
    So of course my maths teacher goes over time!! As always! 

• Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    We haven't had proper queuing for a long time @Aidan especially home bargains I wonder if we will have a pile in system in winter! 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    I swear if I see one more comment about teachers and school staff not working and having a break.

We have worked this whole fucking lockdown. We have been on zoom, we have been in schools with those kids that need it, we have been planning and setting work on a daily basis, phoning and checking in with parents, organising for September.
    WE HAVE NOT HAD A BREAK. I repeat. WE HAVE NOT HAD A BREAK!!!!!
    A lot of educational staff have also worked voluntary during half term and Easter!!!! The government won't pay out extra!!
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Honestly it really pisses me off the amount of shit I see regarding education staff doing fuck all since lockdown. Not been the fucking case at all. Infact 80+ educational staff have fucking died of covid they caught while working in school with key workers children.
    People need to pipe the fuck down with the judgement and assumptions
  • Options
    @Aidan the idea of queuing outside a supermarket is all but gone up here, my local Asda was just letting everyone in today as well and weren’t really enforcing the one way system either. And no one was 2m apart. I’m not that bothered, but others definitely were. 
  • Options
    It would be great if GP actually call you the time they say they would 
  • Options
    I’m so sick of this shit with my dad, what’s his problem? Why does he have to take the piss out of everything I say and make fun of me? I really don’t get it!?

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    I know it’s daft but just got soo riled up because of something I seen on Facebook. Watched as someone got bullied on a local Facebook page because of the way they looked. I’ll never understand how someone can sleep at night knowing they had just said something horrible about someone else which will obviously cause upset . Why can’t people just be kind? What do you even gain from being mean?? 🤷🏼‍♂️ I’d have probably thought not much of it if it were just the one person because there’s always one numpty but there was about 8 people all ripping into this lady for absolutely no reason 😳. I’ll never understand it. It must be a sad life to have to spread hate instead of love. I’ve deactivated Facebook now but just a bit upset for the lady. It just baffles me. There’s too many cold hearts out there. I sure hope that she’s okay.