Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Just want support.
    Just want to escape. 
    Just want to be cared about.
    Just want to scream so loud it hurts.

• Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Why is there so much paperwork /meetings when being made redundant... I didn't ask for this.... 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    edited June 2020
    If you somone being left out, help them feel included. The world is cruel enough as it is😉

• Options
    I want to go back to uni to be a teacher..to train. But at the same time I'm so angry about my previous time at uni
  • Options
    joyajoya Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    edited June 2020
    i smoke for the first time today, it was not big deal, to be honest i didn't liked and didn't felt anything,,, so i'll let this like a page of my life that i'll forget soon, that's it; my mom's was the second to know (the firt was mine friend) and she was like "thank god you didn't liked hahah" today it's a good day, i hope ^^
    everything always goes ^^
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Dr wants to do a 7 day heart monitor on the 20th of July!? What's the point if I'm gonna wait that long 7 days of no sleep for nothing
    not going through that again no thank you 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    I woke up on the wrong side of the bed again. V irritable. 

• Options
    I've come down with a cluster headache and nausea. The internet says it could be the flu, the cold, dehydration or caffeine withdrawal. I'm not too sure what is, I've felt quite dizzy but I thought it was from lack of food. I've had 3 bottles of water eat breakfast x 2 and gone out for a walk. Idk what it is, I'm definitely not pregnant either 😢
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    This online lesson is so awkward and strange!! I really don’t want to be in it, oh so anxious. Only 2 and a half hours to go!!
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    This online lesson is so awkward and strange!! I really don’t want to be in it, oh so anxious. Only 2 and a half hours to go!!
    I keep forgetting that people are still in education lol, is it a zoom call? 
  • Options
    It's too hot 😭
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    No it’s over Microsoft teams, my school only just started doing them, this is my first lesson over teams. It’s horrible can’t stop shaking, my head hurts and just had a panic attack aha 

• Options
    Feel like I’m going to be sick! I really don’t want to be sick!!!

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,667 Legendary Poster
    @Starlight oh no, feeling sick is the worst, feel better soon.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    Starlight said:
    No it’s over Microsoft teams, my school only just started doing them, this is my first lesson over teams. It’s horrible can’t stop shaking, my head hurts and just had a panic attack aha 
    Would it help if you turned your camera off or covered it so they wouldn't be able to see you? I get really nervous too 😭
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    Starlight said:
    Would it help if you turned your camera off or covered it so they wouldn't be able to see you? I get really nervous too 😭
    Yeah I kept my camera off and only turned my microphone on a few times when I felt comfortable answer, used the chat instead. But I still felt really uncomfortable and anxious and felt sick the majority or the class. It felt like how I used to feel sitting in him classes again. He’s a lovely teacher and all just I’m not comfortable sat in a class.

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,911 Master Poster
    Shaking with anger and just pure denial right now. Heart is racing too.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Just want an hour alone? Is that to much to fucking ask for?
  • Options
    Is everything shaking or is it just me? Feel like I’m going crazy!!

• Options
    Starlight said:
    Update: so apparently there was an earthquake somewhere so just gonna say that’s what I was aha

• Options
    Starlight said:
    Starlight said:
    Update: so apparently there was an earthquake somewhere so just gonna say that’s what I was aha

I've heard about this! They do happen! It was most likely that! Hope you are ok
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:
    Starlight said:

I've heard about this! They do happen! It was most likely that! Hope you are ok
    Yeah absolutely fine, was just concerned I was going crazy aha, was weird. No one else said they felt it here so I probably am going insane aha

• Options
    Just had an email from thestudentroom which had the question: should schools open over summer? Erm no thanks!! It’s too hot for that aha

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,667 Legendary Poster
    @Starlight I’ve just had that email too, definitely not aha. I’m not even in school and I still say no. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @Starlight I’ve just had that email too, definitely not aha. I’m not even in school and I still say no. 
    😂😂😂😂
    No 👏 school 👏 thank 👏 you 👏 

• Options
    They won't be open over summer unless the government will pay staff to be in school ;) as far as unions are concern, they won't be open qggwgw
  • Options
    They best not!!! If they do I’m not going aha

• Options
    They won't be able to.  It will cost thousands to cover 6 weeks pay for staff lol