Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Shaunie said:
    IM sick some one help me. I hate feeling sick omg. I only feel better After I'm sick. I can not feel anymore sorry for myself. I feel like i May look like a ghost rn 💀

Hope you feel better soon! Maybe sip some water and get some sleep with help?
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    @Shaunie I've heard ginger helps with sickness, hope you feel better soon! <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    Not sure what to do was told at my interview I would be On qualified date of pay yet my contract has just come through ( I haven’t signed it yet) and it says I’m on the rate of pay that’s for unqualified 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Not sure what to do was told at my interview I would be On qualified date of pay yet my contract has just come through ( I haven’t signed it yet) and it says I’m on the rate of pay that’s for unqualified 

Best thing to do in this situation is take it into your employer and check that it's correct, maybe try and talk it through with them. I'm sure they are happy to help with anything you are unsure about on the contract!
  • Options
    @Millie2787 could you phone them and ask if its right? <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    @BubblesGoesBoo and @GreenTea I’m In tomorrow afternoon for a shadow shift so I might try and grab the deptuy manager who did my interview and query it as I Ned my employee number anyways but I’m just unsure on how to go about it 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    @BubblesGoesBoo and @GreenTea I’m In tomorrow afternoon for a shadow shift so I might try and grab the deptuy manager who did my interview and query it as I Ned my employee number anyways but I’m just unsure on how to go about it 

Maybe just go and say you have a question about your contract, show them what it says and say you were told different in the interview, I'm sure they will be willing to help you!
  • Options
    @Millie2787 you can just say you have a questions about the contract :) you can mention that it's nt what was said in your interview :)
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,801 Master Poster
    Thank you @BubblesGoesBoo and @GreenTea I hopefully find out the results on either Thursday or Friday. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    Thank you @BubblesGoesBoo and @GreenTea I hopefully find out the results on either Thursday or Friday. 

Good luck!
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,514 Skive's The Limit
    Hurt myself on purpose 💩
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Hahahaha got told I could go back to work today, was so happy, went to the Dr's about my seizure yesterday and been signed off again 🙃🙃
  • Options
    Went to bed at half 7 yesterday, woke up at half 2 this morning cause my body had decided it had, had enough sleep 😭😭
  • Options
    Some things aren't fucking worth it
  • Options
    When someone starts to get arsey with you 🙄 (no one on here) 
  • Options
    Nothing worse than getting smoke in your eye 🙄😭
  • Options
    Forgotten my card pin again lool. So if i want to get somethingn that needs my card number will have to tell them i cant get it. But hope that it will work contactless lol. I know the pattern i just do but know what way it goes and with what numbers
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Everyone has a breaking point, don't push peoples buttons, you don't know how close they are to it.
  • Options
    Absolutely banging headache and so much to do
  • Options
    I think im gunna lose my head if i hear someone say coronvirus one more time
  • Options
    this person is lying about coronavirus to get time off work and for attention (she admitted she was lying about it) I am raging, shes basically taking the piss out of everyone whos died from it...

sorry, put it in a spoiler cause mentions the C word...

• Options
    when you have a load of new books coming so you decide to go through your current books to make room … there is 1 book that can go, I want the rest :lol: best solution? order another book shelf :lol:
  • Options
    I actually get offended when people call me skinny and boney. It sounds disgusting. I know i have anorexia but its not all about the looks. Sometimes that will really trigger me to lose even more weight and feel great about myself. 
    But today it was just offence

people would like me to call them fat and say there is so much fat around your bones. Its the same thing and its rude. Just dont comment on my weight unless youre trying to be helpful
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Medication isn't a magical cure, it won't solve all your problems... When will people understand this!? 

honestly this is so annoying! this person thinks cause im on meds I should be magically cured :angry: that's not how it work!
  • Options
    Everyone has a breaking point, don't push peoples buttons, you don't know how close they are to it.
    posting this again cause it's important.
  • Options
    ThePigeonsThePigeons Posts: 199 Trailblazer
    I lost my work
    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴇᴛs ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴇᴇ
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Causality was just a massive reflection on how a lot of people who NEED to be sectioned just dont
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Spilling coffee granules every morning has become a right of passage 🥴
  • Options
    Literally not stopped for even a wee today
  • Options
    Just argh