Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,514 Skive's The Limit
    My family are giving me so much to eat because apperntly IM vunerable to corona just for being skinny. Which isn't even a thing
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited April 2020
    --- forget it. I don't matter anyway-----
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    No
  • Options
    I feel weird. Like happy and sad and all emotions. I kinda hate myself at same time. This guy im dating feels above me. But he says I'm really good looking. And hes a bit foward while I'm not and idk if will last any longer. I want a life to have a proper relationship without feeling so distant from people 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Sick of everything.
    How great it would be to just not exist..
  • Options
    I have a lot of dreams about school. I loved school. At one point i was like one of those "popular kids" lol. Now i couldnt feel so lonely and so distant. I just wish it lasted longer
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    I just want to be able to find a bloody fabric face mask 🥺 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    I have such a bad headache
  • Options
    My whole body is aching and hurting from pure exhaustion 😭 
  • Options
    I've over plucked my eyebrows too far out. So I've just googled how long does it take for your eyebrows to grow back and it comes up with 57 days omg??? That is so long. That can't be right???. Well now i hoping lockdown lasts longer
  • Options
    Nobody wants me alive. 
  • Options
    Why do I bother opening up 😭😞
  • Options
    Feel like I'm going insane
  • Options
    Cervical screening has been cancelled 😭 I get why but it's pissed me off because it feels like such a difficult thing to go through with everything in the past and I'd been working towards coping through it
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    I want something fun to do, I think I might buy a puzzle
  • Options

If you have any local toy shops, see if they are doing orders through phone/ Facebook etc.
    There's a toys and games by me that are closed but doing daily delivery of things brought online!
    If not Amazon is a good place to start!
  • Options
    Do you mean a jigsaw? I love doing jigsaw now. (Since new year not lock down). But probably can only get it on amazon atm which don't do very good social distancing
  • Options
    Argos are still doing delivery @Shaunie a lot of shops are just online now. You can still bub things. I got some stuff off Argos the other day! It's just slower due to high demands!
  • Options
  • Options
    They're only doing essentials at Argos

• Options
    Are they? My housemate got headphones of Argos a couple days ago
  • Options
    Oh really i want a full length mirror from there
  • Options
    From what I understand, the website is saying they are still doing delivery, it's just taking longer due to keeping staff safe
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Oh, no. It's essential only. It says on selected items only
  • Options
    Oh.. don't see headphones as essential but ok 😂
  • Options
    Maybe she did click and collect
  • Options
    Oh wait. Yes. She did go Sainsbury's haha I'm stupid. Sorry. 
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    GreenTea said:
    Woahhhh they have huge ones! 
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Woahhhh they have huge ones! 

Ayy they will keep anyone busy! Hope it helps
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Round 1 of antibiotics didn't work, now on round 2 of a different antibiotic 🙄😭 (at least its not liquid this time) 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''