Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,493 Skive's The Limit
    Get proper annoyed when i see myFamily put recyling stuff in the general bin. Not hard just to take a few seconds to think and then put it in the right bin
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    I have literally split my drink 3 times today. Idek whats wrong with me. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Wtf primark have given me so much less this month. When suppose the pay full contracted hours for two weeks and i even had holiday booked then 
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Getting frustrated with myself because I have so much on my mind
    Shaunie said:
    Wtf primark have given me so much less this month. When suppose the pay full contracted hours for two weeks and i even had holiday booked then 

Have you been furlough? Because you only get 80% of earnings based on February if you have
  • EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    Honestly so glad tomorrow is a bank holiday because I can’t deal with another day at work right now. 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    liquid floxacillin is all I can taste and it's not nice :cold_sweat:  
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    @BubblesGoesBoo
    im not sure what liquid floxacillin is but a few drops of lemon juice can help clear out tastes
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
    oh my gosh .. thankyou ! @Eyepatch just tried this and its not gone completely but is less, I can drink coffee without it tasting awful now :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    So stressed about my tree!
    Please don't die😭

Arghhhhhhhhhh everything is going so wrong at the moment
    @BubblesGoesBoo
    Thats great! I’m glad it helped :) 
    Turns out a toxic friend who blocked me on everything because I didn’t want to hang out online after loosing a family member has also been an Ahole to my other friend, who told me it wasn’t my fault and they haven’t heard from him in weeks either. 

👏 the trash took itself out 👏 

goodbye Ahole, you will not be missed. 
    I feel cleansed. 
    Is it bad to feel good about leaving the nasty people in my life? 

nasty people are still people after all, and to them, I’m probably the nasty one. I don’t know why, but they probably don’t know why I think they are nasty.
     Maybe we are both trash. 
    why do I have to over think everything? 
    @Eyepatch sounds like you dodged a bullet with that Ahole, honestly toxic people aint worth it, you are not trash, you we're grieving and not wanting to hang out online is a fair response! <3
    @BubblesGoesBoo Thank you,
    I didn’t know my uncle very well but he was very ill for a few months and my dad didn’t tell me about his illness until after he passed, so I didn’t get to say anything or even send a card till it was too late. 
    forever getting judged by mam cause I have to have 2 cups of coffee to take my night meds cause Im on so many :cry::lol: (yes, I know I should take them with water but well I don't)
    @BubblesGoesBoo What a strange thing to judge someone on, is it the caffeine she doesn’t like? 

Arghhhhhhhhhh.
    That is all. 
    edited April 2020
    Just want this mental pain to go away 😭😭
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,780 Master Poster
    :(
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Kasa2103 said:

Are you ok?
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,780 Master Poster
    GreenTea said:
    Kasa2103 said:

Are you ok?
    No not really

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    edited April 2020
    People don't use a scrub-a-dub when bathing. That seems crazy to me honestly.whyyyy?????

I just can't believe it.
    Wish my family would stop saying well done after i eat something just treat me like a normal person 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Hate being made to feel guilty for just doing my job 🥺 I don’t want to have to go to work but I have too and it petrifies me every time I have to leave the house 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    @Millie2787
    Millie you are very brave, it’s okay to be scared but the fact you still go to work even though you don’t want to shows how much of a strong person you are. Even if you don’t always feel like it, you are brave and it’s workers like you that keep the county going during times like these. 
    Stay strong 
    edited April 2020
    First time go out first time with self harm visable. Cause i once decided to do it there when i usually dont and still not fading. And someone at shops just looked at it then stared at me. Like omg i know it is red and very swollen looking but its just self harm And way i coped stop judging In your head. Im not phsyco or dangerous
    Proud of you @Shaunie we shouldn't have to hide it 💖 wear what you want and own it! 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    When you finally get masks at work ... to wear it for 5 minutes and come out in a rash so can’t wear them again Ffffsss
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    @Millie2787 Oh no, that’s awful, there are some patterns online to make them out of t-shirt material. It’s not as effective but better than nothing. 
    It's 26 degrees. I'm actually melting 😭