Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    This has tested my bloody patience this last 2 days and half term colours are wrong 😩

This is awesome @millie2787! So satisfying to look at... :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    @Mike it was not satisfying to do 😂 I brought more for some reason 🤦🏼‍♀️
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    So annoyed I was on the unit that have 3 residents on barrier nursing as they’ve all been to hospital and guess which muggins was the nominated barrier nurse for today ! Got home and literally spent 20 minutes in the shower.
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    My skin has become so sensitive recently I don't know why. Constantly feel sore and burning if I use products. 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Really struggling to breath. So pissed of
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    I have so much hate for my body
    edited May 2020
    In a really shit mood. Mum cane round and cant stand her. Her shoutin vioce is going right through me. Like shut the fuck up
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Shouldn't of gone to support chat. Hate it when i feel worse after
    In a mood where i could pick at anything someone says and takes my anger out on someone else to be honest. So best not speak at all right now. Just aviod me lol
    I’m exsaughted work  had been so hard today .
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    I look so ugly and like a doll.

1. Plaited bunches
    2. Braces
    3. Glasses
    4. Acne
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    edited May 2020
    just accidently gave teddy cat food.🤦🏻‍♀️ He ate it within seconds 😂
    Do you have a cat as well then @Shaunie I guess that Teddy did not notice that it was cat food instead of dog food.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    Kasa2103 said:
    Do you have a cat as well then @Shaunie I guess that Teddy did not notice that it was cat food instead of dog food.
    Na dont even have a cat. Ha. Im just stupid enough to accidently buy cat food instead of dog food lol
    Shaunie said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Na dont even have a cat. Ha. Im just stupid enough to accidently buy cat food instead of dog food lol
    Is it in the same aisle then? Very funny. I hope that Teddy is okay.
    They are in pound land ahh. The pouches look similar. He's never eaten anything so fast lol. But poor dog must have worms, not that I've ever seen worms in his poo. But I'm guessing cause he keeps licking his bum hole  :s but keeps spitting out the worm pill. 
    Lol. Tmi about Teddy's bum though!  :p
    Some idiots decided to queue jump in Aldi this morning and just death stare me. 
    They got told off, I was apoglosed to by the guy at the till.
    He didn't need to apologise.

Old people are the worse at the moment.. stop blaming the younger generation for things. You are just as fucking bad 
    Urghh rant over. 
    I can never pluck my eyebrows right😒
    Getting so uncomfortable in long sleeves stuff i just want to walk round the house with a baggy top😒
    edited May 2020
    Everytime a loud helicopter goes by (happens a lot cause live near the hospital)  my family look at me and say "oh you're here" basicaly because that's the constant noise they remember for when the police was searching me. They think it is funny Aswell but is not. I like to block those memories forever but can't when say it everytime. Just triggering. I get that it's probably triggering for them too.
    Come home from work with a horrendous headache :( 
    Can't get The Wombling Song out of my head!
    So sad. 
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    It's that time of the year where all the bugs come out. Paranoia here I come! 
    It's that time of the year where all the bugs come out. Paranoia here I come! 
    Omg really? Massive spider in my room last night so i moved my mattress into my sisters room. Thought it was because i moved my room around
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    people who always turn everything around back to themselves drive me fucking mental. Some people will never get that the world doesn’t revolve around them!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Bleaching my hair blonde rn just for any distraction from suicidal 
    Thought people from school actually wanted to speak to me. But did get bit suspicious as never spoke to them even in school. Turns out they was just speaking to me to get me into their business some pyramid scheme