Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Lostsense wrote: »

My stupid brain 😖

big hugs! brains are tricky ones :(
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    Why are some people so f**king negative. Like I've done what I can why put a negative spin on everything I do?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Aidan wrote: »

This right here ^ is why Ive had enough

Me too! And the worst thing - I have to spend my entire afternoon with 'Mrs Nancy Negative!'
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    At least I know why I've been feeling so shit, got given the wrong meds on Thursday and only noticed yesterday :banghead:
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    It's always nice when people talk shit about you when you're in the other room and they know full well you can hear them. If you're pissed off, you know where the fucking door is, you useless cunt.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
  • Options
    starfish_17starfish_17 Posts: 226 Trailblazer
    I swear my mum hates me so much. This weekend has been shit and i just feel like crying all the time. :(
  • Options
    Found out I have an RUAE English assessment on my birthday... ffs!
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    All of my problems and choices were completely disregarded by my brother as me being reckless, I may have argued with him and sort of left afterwards,
    you can't really piss him off so we haven't like fell out but my parents are mad at him for making me leave so I guess justice? :lol:
    still pissed off and on edge though oops

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,522 Skive's The Limit
    PTWMy sister asks me all the fucking time what am i doimg on my phone. I am not exactly going to show her my google search on easy ways to kill yourself so i get pretty defensive when she wants to see. I tell her to fuck off and that she doesnt have to be in my face 247 knowing what i am doing 247. Cause i get denfensive, she tells me i am speaking to strange men sending dirty pictures. What the actual fuck. Why does she think i am that dirty and why would se question it. She looks at me like dirt and speaks to me like dirt and i wonder why i feel so dirty. Ever since i have had help with the NSPCC for an sexually abuseive relastiomship she think im dirty with guys. Um no i dont trust many people to even speak to many let alone send dirty shit. Fml why do people think so low of me. I know shes lookig at me thinking im being groomed again and that she is thinking i am stupid and that everytime i go out i am doing dirty dealings with some pervy guy. And speaks around the subject like my own fault for being stupid and wanting attention and bein vulnerable. Then i hate myself even more. Dont think im even imagining how she looks and speaks to me or mis interperating it. Shes a snob
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    A friend said " "There is an empty box under every message so you can respond so your inbox doesn't get anymore full than it is."

I can't find the box. Perhaps I should go to Specsavers.
  • Options
    Elefriends suspended my account for writing why i feel suicidal. I read loads of suicidal posts and just because i am suicidal, it does not mean i am goinng to kill myself, i just dont want to live. Ffsssss. Ill probs be ranting on these posts now instead
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    I personally hate Elefriends I was suspended like 2years ago (and have been making accounts ever since) because they have never gave me a second chance. Just make a new account Shaunie, however, I will say Elefriends do find out if you make a new account it will say your account has been deactivated because you already have suspended account (s) so if you can use a different browser do that or if you have secret mode on your phones browser you can also do that.
  • Options
    Yeah, is a bit shit. they didnt even warn me this time so was a bit sad. They said i was in a crisis & not crisis support. Im not, i just said i dont want to live doesnt mean im gunna go kill myself or im in a crisis. & yeah thanks i did try make an account but said i have IP adress conflict or something:/ so ive just put on my mobile data instead of wifi & can make a new account but i hardly have any data aha
  • Options
    Yeah totally shit. People who have suicidal thoughts (evan if you arent going to act on it) evan more so if you are should most definetly not get kicked of a site. Making another account of elefriends evan switching from wifi to data still dosent work, they still know or will find out. Trust me elefriends is on it! I have an account on it but I cant post otherwise they will know😬
  • Options
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My next door neighbour has lit a bonfire of such magnitude and belching smoke that anyone would think the Bali volcano has moved to next to us. O__O
  • Options
    Before I have my rant of the day, @Shaunie[/USER] [USER="96396"]Lostsense[/USER] and [USER="79705"]Meggles - have you guys ever used the app TalkLife? They are nowhere near as strict on posts in need of actual support.
  • Options
    Yeah I use to be on that app but uninstalled it might it get it again though 🖒
  • Options
    @independent havent heard of that. Will try it later. Thankss!
  • Options
    I like Turn2me they have a thought catcher, counselling and support groups every night (they are often very small as not a lot of people must not know about Turn2me) but its a nice website! ☺

Theres not an app though!
  • Options
  • Options
    I created a new account on elefriends and they found out and now its suspended ffsidk how they found out, unless they checked my messages. fml
  • Options
    No Shaunie I think they collect IP adresses so the system will know if you have any already suspended accounts so then it will clash and keep suspending accounts that collect registrations from the same IP address. So if you can hide your IP adress or use secret mode on your phone brower then do that or use a different browser.
  • Options
    That's the one that's 18+ only right? Just so I'm sure of which one you're all talking about?
  • Options
    Ohh yeah i see now. I think my phones on all as private as can be thank you!!
    & yeah independent
  • Options
    Ah right, I think I was getting 2 sites mixed up 😂😂
  • Options
    Just high key embarrassed myself 😳😭😭
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    When you can feel yourself getting ill for the hundredth time this year... :grump:
    The truth resists simplicity.