Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Sick of people being so fucking shitty, build a bridge and get the fuck over it! Glad this presentation is over
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,650 Legendary Poster
    My highly requested rant by the GC-ers about my internet, using all the autocorrected words that arose tonight in chat!

BT are striking again.... Since we changed over to them in April we have had nothing but the worst fracking internet. It's so fracking crappy, I can't even stay in chat for a whole 5 minutes. I swear..... it broke down about 27281923.181 times tonight (actually about 25 times in the entire 1.5 hours I was in Wayne's's chat). It got so, so, so frustrating, so fracking frustrating that I spiled my coffee, and nearly got my phone in the process with that one. Close one there. So goddamn close. I swear, I could have fracking screamed at it! Well, I could have if I'd so wanted. I was a liner in my living room tonight. So in all, Hepster's internet really, really got the better of her tonight.... So much that we all in chat started doing some crazy slip slop dance!

@Aidan Aidan, you got me through it man, you are one of the funniest people I've ever encountered on here.

Fracking = freaking
    Spiled = spilt
    Hepster (or hep) = hey
    Liner = loner
    Slip, slop, = we were trying to write stop.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Im no good at ranting really haha
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Aidan wrote: »

You on about the 'Spile wars: BT strikes back' thing or the 'hepster spiled her coffee because she like it before it wad cool' thing? And also "highly requested" is an understatement : )

Oh all of them! Haha and absolutely. I hope Wayne gets to see this too!
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,535 Skive's The Limit
    Been in college since 9 doing absolutely nothing but going to town and back to sign in for the next lesson. I might as well be doing an online course because no teachers turn up. Or will help me . I thought first year was shit. But i can remeber a few taught lessons.
    Wtf why is this college still open. Just send us email saying theres no teachers ffs. It takes me 1 hour to get here to go nothinggg but have to stay til 5 just for attendence. What a waste. I'm failingggg. Fml
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I honestly hate people.
  • Options
    Presentation is over thank fuck. Team were absolute pricks. I started another argument. At least the lecturer agreed with me about how the level should've been put together
  • Options
  • Options
    Why is everyone stuck to their phones????? I say thst using a phone but i mean there's a time and a place. I feel like im speaking to a brick wall most times. Fml your not going to die if you dont check facebook for a few hours let alone a few minutes. What's so interesting that you can't drop it to speak to someone .

So fking ruuuuuddde!!!!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,320 Part of The Furniture
    When trying to open a document crashes your computer.

And breeeeeathe.

Edit: when posting this crashes it again.
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
  • Options
    I dont want to drink or go clubbing ffs cba tonight . asdfhhjktsaafh😭
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Actually feel like smashing everyone's phone who decides to ignore me cause they're sitting on their phone or choose to go on their phone half way through conversation.
    Ruuuuuuddde
  • Options
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Things have been so hard recently, I can't cope with it all
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
  • Options
    Missed the 10am bus back from my local town cos someone stopped me for a chat. There was meant to be a bus at 10:30, was there? No there bloomin well was not! Had to wait in the pouring rain until 11am. Home now finallyyyyyyy!

Rant over!
  • Options
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    *Inhales*
    *Exhales*
  • Options
    I thought I was doing well, eating more regularly and stopping weighing myself, but in war wrong. Almost collapsed at work today from low blood sugar, I couldn't walk and was shaking so much, greyscale to wake up a guest who's a medic cause they were so worried, I feel so bad, I really thought I was doing better
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
  • Options
    Someone's been in and moved my Fucking dvds... they do this to irritate me then get pissy when I put a lock on my door. Gonna be up late now cleaning and putting them back into order...
  • Options
  • Options
    Hahaha, so we're that short staffed at work my colleague handed in a sick line and they're forcing her to still work. Why am I still working somewhere so unhealthy? Opened the hatch from the upper floor and heard my manager Bitching about me and said colleague.. perfect! :banghead: