Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    People who only contact you when they want something. Does anyone else find it rude when people send you FB messages asking you to sponsor them? Posting on FB asking for people to donate is fine. But actually messaging me when we otherwise hardly talk is a bit rude.
  • Options
    Tired of everything and everyone. Absolutely fucking pointless
  • Options
    I absolutely love boxing but when I did it the other day, I did something to my right hand because it has been hurting. Did boxing again today because why not, I love it, but my right hand won't stop fucking shaking now and it's doing my head right in.
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Urgh. So pissed off right now. :/
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Currently being forced to listen to someone blasting some shit noise. Please shut the fuck up.
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Got one of the worst headaches ever, painkillers sadly aren't doing much :(
  • Options
    Got one of the worst headaches ever, painkillers sadly aren't doing much :(

Is sleep an option?
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »

Is sleep an option?

I wish it was, I've been so tired recently, but like haven't been sleeping well at all at night, and often too busy to be sleeping during day time, cause work and commitments.
  • Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    I wish all the skin around my eyes would stop being itchy! It burns to rub or scratch at it. I get it I'm not supposed to do it, I can't help it! D:
  • Options
    Hann wrote: »
    I wish all the skin around my eyes would stop being itchy! It burns to rub or scratch at it. I get it I'm not supposed to do it, I can't help it! D:

Ouch sounds nasty @Hann :( have you been to the docs about it? I hope you get some relief soon *hug*
  • Options
    Jo7 wrote: »

Ouch sounds nasty @Hann :( have you been to the docs about it? I hope you get some relief soon *hug*

I have Jo, many times with my psoriasis. Now I have to wait to see the doc again to get more cream :/ The dermo (after only seeing pictures of them) and said the cream I'm using may be making them really sensitive..
  • Options
    When you try to stop yourself from crying but your eyes physically sting.
  • Options
    Nothing like getting a nasal infection because the medication I'm on, gives me a constantly snotty and blocked nose. Lovely.
  • Options
    Actually going to fail AS wow go me :):):):):)
  • Options
    I go downstairs for literally a few minutes and now I'm already fucking stressed out. Life is a fucking pile of shit. Let the drinking begin. Need to get as pissed as I possibly can.
  • Options
    Just did a 15 hour shift, and I am physically exhausted, everything hurts.
  • Options
    StephSteph Posts: 448 Listening Ear
    Sounds really long Whispers, sorry to hear that everything hurts. How are you feeling today?
  • Options
    My lips are sore.....and they won't stop.
  • Options
    apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Has anyone heard of the board games love letters, the hare and the tortoise- I have never heard of them, looked up online and they look complicated!

Not really a gamer but up for trying new things, and one of my meet up groups is having a games group and that's some of the games they play, don't know if I should go as I have no clue with those games ^ , but on the other hand it gets me out and if I don't like the gaming meet ups I don't have to go again.
  • Options
    I am so bored right now, covered one of my uni lectures and now I have this full day ahead of me :/ I have been feeling pretty low, so I need to stay busy (for distraction), but I'm very bored......any ideas?
  • Options
    Concentration is so bad!!!! .......trying to study :/
  • Options
    Had an awkward encounter today, was at health centre for an appointment (not therapy) and I saw my psychologist there (I go to same place for therapy)- just looked away , hope she never saw me!!!
  • Options
    Note to self : don't eat spicy food at this time of night.........feeling sick!
  • Options
    Tierd , irritable, need my bed and now I feel nauseous......just want to sleep !!
  • Options
    I fucked up again why do I always mess everything up and ruin everything
  • Options
    Feeling awkward...... I saw someone from my year at school I don't really speak to in uni (I didn't even know he went to my uni), he is sitting in the same uni cafe as me right now, he didn't see me though- I can see him though #awkward
  • Options
    Hann wrote: »
    I fucked up again why do I always mess everything up and ruin everything

Hope you're okay @Hann! *hug*
  • Options
    apandav wrote: »
    Feeling awkward...... I saw someone from my year at school I don't really speak to in uni (I didn't even know he went to my uni), he is sitting in the same uni cafe as me right now, he didn't see me though- I can see him though #awkward

Did you manage to say hello @apandav? ;)
  • Options
    Jo7 wrote: »

Did you manage to say hello @apandav? ;)

No haha, felt really awkward cause I know him but never really spoke to him :)

Especially as I had a gap year, I feel like I won't ever see people from school again (apart from my friends), but I have saw a few old classmates at uni- I normally just smile- as sometimes they ignore me, other times they say "hi" (if they do I say hi back) #awkwardmoments
  • Options
    apandav wrote: »

No haha, felt really awkward cause I know him but never really spoke to him :)

Especially as I had a gap year, I feel like I won't ever see people from school again (apart from my friends), but I have saw a few old classmates at uni- I normally just smile- as sometimes they ignore me, other times they say "hi" (if they do I say hi back) #awkwardmoments

I feel like we could have a whole thread for #awkward moments hehe